Favourite G5 character so far?

75ponii

Favourite G5 character so far?  

156 users have voted

1. 1. Favourite G5 character so far?

• Sunny Starscout (earth pony mare)
    • Izzy Moonbow (unicorn mare)
    • Pipp (pegasus mare)
    • Hitch Trailblazer (earth pony stallion)
    • Zipp Storm (pegasus mare)

None of them because we know next to nothing about them or their personalities/voices, in fact we don't even know the stallions name yet how could I say that he's my favorite? I'm waiting until the movie comes out and watching that to make any decisions about likeableness of characters/of the series itself :fluttershy:   

• Brohoof 4

Though it's hard to really judge since I hardly know anything about them, for me it's close between Izzy and Pipp. Even though we haven't seen a 3D design or any hint of her personality, I chose Pipp because her design just looks very interesting to me; with that neat looking mane and the golden accessory. Plus, there's a lot of mystery about her because we really no nothing about her. On top of all that, she's a pegasus, so by default she gets some bonus points in my book. I'm hoping we get to see her 3D style like we have for the other characters. 

• Brohoof 3

It's hard to say, since we know next to nothing about them so far aside from their appearances. With the little we have we can only vaguely speculate on their personalities. So between the cheerful adorable one, the cute fangirl, and the smug stallion (or colt?), until there's more to go off of I think I gotta choose the cute one. :catface:

• Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Favourite G5 character so far?

Other than design and some hints at what their personalities might be we really don't know them, what they like and what are their quarks...  we shouldn't get carried away with what we portary their personalities so if they end up different fans will not get upset that their expectations were not met. 

As for now, design wise I like Izzy the best with Pipp a close second.

• The topic was featured

Sunny for me. The obvious meta of her being a Brony amuses me and they could have more that a few jokes early on about that. There is also the fact that she shares the same mane style as the MLPF mascot who is also supposed to be a chipper and excitable character in her own right. 

Fannon —- Sunny is Buffy’s descendant. 

• Brohoof 3

• This topic was pinned and unfeatured

Izzy for now, solely based on her poking her head into frame and giggling in the teaser. Hitch could also be a favorite if he turns out to be a nice guy and not stuck up like he comes off as in his various poses. The things he has going for him are:

1. He's got Sunburst's coloring pattern in his coat which is absolutely gorgeous.
  2. He's a brony like Sunny since the both of them are singing the praises of the Mane 6 in their leaked musical number animatic.

7 hours ago, Jeric said:

Sunny for me. The obvious meta of her being a Brony amuses me and they could have more that a few jokes early on about that.

Just wait. I can see it already.

Sunny: But guys, they’re so cool! Just let me show you th-

Non-brony Pony: Ugh, Sunny, I don’t want to hear about your silly, foal-stories. 

• Brohoof 2

So... no love for Sunny? 
She's my favorite in terms of design and what we've seen in personality already. She strikes me as bold, not afraid to do the right thing, and adventurous.

Of course my favorite ends up being the one with bi colored hair

i-believe-in-sunny-supremacy.png.635b4c1a512c8108af10d4a75b934a6b.png

• Brohoof 4