Favourite G5 character so far?

75ponii

Favourite G5 character so far?  

156 users have voted

1. 1. Favourite G5 character so far?

• Sunny Starscout (earth pony mare)
    • Izzy Moonbow (unicorn mare)
    • Pipp (pegasus mare)
    • Hitch Trailblazer (earth pony stallion)
    • Zipp Storm (pegasus mare)

(edited)

I wonder if Silly Izzy’s horn design is the direction they are going with G5 unicorns, or there’s a special reason hers has those patterns :huh:. I hope it’s the latter, specially if she’s a descendant of a G4 character :fluttershy:. I don’t want them to rely on the Mane 5 descending from G4 ponies, as it would cheapen their achievements, but I don’t think one of them filling that criteria would hurt :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Steve Piranha

• 2 weeks later...

Izzy’s soft purple coloring is easiest on the eyes, but Zipp’s white coat and pastel highlights have the most interesting contrast.

But its Izzy, anytime.

By the way, I'm a writer at the Essay Writing Service, and I'm also glad to be a part of this community.

I'm waiting for the inevitable redeemed villain 6th member, and I hope she/he won't be another Twilight clone who turned evil cause their friend moved to another neighborhood or something equally banal.

• Brohoof 1

As we learn more about them, Pipp slowly becomes my favorite, my only concern is the social media thing, as long as it won't be her main trait I can live with that. 

All the characters have potential, but we still just have an idea what they are like. If the movie portraits them differently than we expected I hope people won't throw a fit. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am one of those who like the main character of the story, so it will probably be Sunny. But I really want Hitch to be a main character!

• Brohoof 3