Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princesses

Klick-Klack

.......Aaaaaannnnnnnndddddd bam. Now I have a new desktop background thanks to you! This picture is amazing, awesome, epic, and (at least I'm like 99.5% certain) completely original! Nice work!!

• Brohoof 1

.......Aaaaaannnnnnnndddddd bam. Now I have a new desktop background thanks to you! This picture is amazing, awesome, epic, and (at least I'm like 99.5% certain) completely original! Nice work!!

aaw thanks :D I'm glad you liked it^^ I hope it fits though, cos my pics have rather awkward resolutions sometimes, and some might look a little odd xP but if it fits, then great :D 

Wow that picture is amazing!! Do you have deviantART??

Because if you don't, you should because you really deserve to get a lot of recognition.

Wow, that picture looks amazing. Especially that Princess Celestia, whoa.  :blink:

Like @BubbleGum-Pop said, you should get a Deviantart if you don't already have one. 

Thanks for the comments :D I really appreciate it^^ I have a deviantart account called MrIcantdraw ;) Feel free to check it out

• Brohoof 1

wow, that's a very good drawing you got there! i really like the way you did luna's crown. the light of her horn reflects off of it beautifully.

also, shading and well, pretty much everything is just show accurate and perfect. this here is a 10/10 drawing if you ask me :3