Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Donating with US Dollars on a Credit/Debit Card

Justin ZW

So I want to go ahead and continue my "monthly" donations, but I've noticed that you only accept Canadian Dollars and you only accept it from Paypal. Is that a permanent thing, or is it possible to donate like I did for the Bronycon thing? I can't use Paypal (as I've explained in a previous tech question topic), and I do not have Canadian Dollars for currency.

Is it possible to donate with US Dollars on a credit/debit card? Or am I doomed to forever be a non-donor now that the Bronycon donation is over?

By the way, I wish I could've made it to Bronycon. I would've loved to have met you guys :(

PayPal will automatically convert whatever your local currency is to Canadian Dollars based on the current exchange rate, so all you need to do is just have either a credit/debit card linked to PayPal or your bank account, and it will handle the rest.

• Brohoof 1

(Ignore what I originally said >.<)

Thanks Dave for answering this.

Once I get confirmation that you're problem has been completely solved, I'll go ahead and lock this up.

Edit: Nvm, appears we both didn't read closely enough.

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

I can't use Paypal

^I guess you missed this. I'm sure it's possible to accept donations directly from a credit/debit card, as evidenced by the Bronycon donation. Can you re-implement such a system?

This topic concerns a technical or general issue that is better suited for an admin to handle, due to its' complicated or private nature. It is thus better suited as a Support Ticket.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1