Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [CLOSED FOR NOW] Casual Manehattan RP.

Fender

@, &

It seems that this RP has just become you three as the players. Are we going to start kicking players? 

Edited by Sir. Loin

It seems that this RP has just become you three as the players. Are we going to start kicking players? 

Don't kick me, i just have nothing to post for Sunset until some pony interacts with her.  Unless someone already has. I should check for that.

• Brohoof 1

@

xD that does sound like one of Pondah's episodes. (Saw the one in the restaurant.( if I'm caught up with Sunny in the other RP, I tend to read up on how others are doing. c:))

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1

@(member='AllYouPeopleWhoPlayConsistently')

I wonder how I shall escape the inactives. Glaicer would definitely get out of the hospital if something of interest to her turned up. Alternately, someone could easily flush her out with a fight (especially involving minotaurs!)

Don't kick me, i just have nothing to post for Sunset until some pony interacts with her.  Unless someone already has. I should check for that.

Glacier's available now if you want her and Sunset to do something together. She's just wondering the streets right now.

@,@,  

Trixie - Only one OC at a time, sorry. D:

Blaze - Do you have a character page? And I wanna say...please join only when you're going to take part, please.

I will use my newest OC. AKA Virv.

He is a pegasis, Without a cutie mark..

Yet.

It depends on which roleplay. and such.

And i will decide on a roleplay that will give him an cutie mark. So expect him to do jobs for ponies.

• Brohoof 1

@

I think it's nice. :3

Anyway...

The time in the RP is about 7:30PM now, everyone. If you're not close to that time in your posts, try and catch up. Sooner or later we will be starting a new day.

Spent far too long trying to figure out how to properly vector the crystal effect: but heres a better picture of Symphony for anyone curious as to what she looks like when she isn't drawn by someone still learning how to use ponyscape :P:

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

Spent far too long trying to figure out how to properly vector the crystal effect: but heres a better picture of Symphony for anyone curious as to what she looks like when she isn't drawn by someone still learning how to use ponyscape :P:

That is... awesome ;-;

Can you make a 150x150 version of it? I'll put it in the RPcode