Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual Manehattan RP.

Fender

@@RussianRoulette

As Glacier careened round the bends of Manehatten's streets, she found herself colliding with a carriage pulling pony. His hasty apologies and offer did little to prevent Glacier's short fuse from igniting. "I gathered that you were not looking where you were going!" ​shouted Glacier with venom in her voice. "You can keep your free carriage ride. Where is the fun in being shown where there the supposedly great things to see are?" 

​Glacier continued galloping in the direction she was originally heading, only slowing to leave her farewell. "For your sake," she shouted. "Let us hope we never cross paths again."

@

@@RussianRoulette

I fly off my balcony so i can go to the Cafe down the street for a Coffee, but not remembering my broken wing and that I didn't wait long enough to use it, I end up falling off the 8 story balcony.

"AAAAAAAAH!" But then a carriage broke my fall "huh?" I see an angry mare in front of the stallion pulling on the carriage "uhhh, oops, owch." My wing looked even more messed up than usual, and hurt quite a bit. I sit there holding my wing with my hoof, I didn't even notice I was in the stallions Carraige.

@

Roulette's ears dropped in slight fear as he took a step back. Stunned, the Stallion bowed his head, uncertain as to what he had done wrong. He always offered a free carriage ride to ponies who he bumped in to or messed up. "M-My apology..." He said quietly, "My apology, please..."

As the unicorn stormed up to him, Roulette backed up, raising his head and lifting a hoof off the ground. He truly was frightened. Magic users were normally powerful, more powerful than even he could hold off. The stallion didn't want any trouble.

When the mare left, he was barely given a moment to spare, when something landed in his carriage, startling him further. Had the unicorn cursed him!? Oh, dear! Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear....

@

When the Pegasus spoke up, Roulette released a heavy sigh of relief. He gave a weak smile, still a bit shaken by the Unicorn's threat. This time, he looked both ways before backing up, exiting the alley and stopping by the building.

"Are you alright?" he craned his neck to look back, "Hm." The stallion cocked his head, "Pegasi- Have wings, yes? Yet you fell..." He looked up, pondering this, "Sick? Ah, my..." Even so, the large pony smiled back at his new patron, "Free carriage ride? Through the town, yes? Can take you where you need to go."

Edited by RussianRoulette

@

Roulette shook his head quickly, "No, no, please, a ride." His ears drooped, "Very lonely morning, it is. Would you accompany me?" He flicked his tail, starting to walk forward slowly, "Very slow for me, this town" the stallion sighed, "Yet, the seats are comfortable, and many sights to see." He looked back shyly, brown eyes soft.

Slipping quietly away, Symphony made her way back in the direction they had come from using an alternate route. She was stuck: after losing the game she didn't feel like continuing with the small time distractions - she needed something to take her mind off being beaten.

"Damn thing..." She grumbled, extending her aching left wind to its fullest extent and watching as a couple of blackened feathers fell from the seared patch in the center: they would grow back - just already burned and useless when they did.

So far however, she hadn't found anything particularly of value - If only she could see something like a museum or gallery or something. Something to challenge her that she didn't have to be concerned about crippling...

Realizing that she wasn't far from where she had 'accidentally' collided with her last mark, she got her bearings and started to make her way through the part of the city she was familiar with, eyes glancing at every sparkle and pack but never really noticing them: a glazed look on her face as she focused on trying to thing of something sufficiently challenging.

Glacier continued to gallop around the streets of Manehattan. Since she started to gallop, more and more strangers were shooting dirty looks at her. In a few minutes, Glacier had reached the centre of the city.

'I think I will spiral out from here. Then I can cover as much land as possible.'

​ After choosing a direction to travel in at random, Glacier began a slightly slower gallop to try and learn some of the area.

'There does not seem to be much open space. Easy to get lost but also easy to hide in. This may come in handy.'  

@

Glacier was so occupied learning the area, she failed to notice the in her path was a blue and white pegasus. Glacier collided with the pegasus and tumbled on the ground.

"What is it with this place?" ​Glacier shouted with anger building in her. "Do the ponies here find it necessary to trip you at every occasion?"

@,

Feeling the air knocked out of her as she hit the ground brought Symphony back to her senses with a start. In front of her was a light blue unicorn with a face like thunder.

"Do you mind?" She snapped "It's hard enough to think around here without ponies like you charging into me."

Intuition told her that this mare might not take the slight particularly well: Symphony planted her hooves firmly against the ground and tensed her wings, ready to move at a moments notice.

@

Roulette shook his head quickly, "No, no, please, a ride." His ears drooped, "Very lonely morning, it is. Would you accompany me?" He flicked his tail, starting to walk forward slowly, "Very slow for me, this town" the stallion sighed, "Yet, the seats are comfortable, and many sights to see." He looked back shyly, brown eyes soft.

@@RussianRoulette

I was already begginning to walk off but then he got me "ok...ok...you have my sympothy, I'll come, guess I don't have a lot to do at the time anyways so...ok" I grin and hop on to the carraige. I wasn't exactly all that amused mainly because I was just exhausted from this long day.

@

Glacier laughed at the ignorance she felt from Symphony. After getting herself back onto her hooves, Glacier replied to the pegasus. "How little you know," ​she said in a more regular voice. "That wasn't a charge. That was nowhere near a proper charge." ​Glacier bowed her head. A devilish grin formed on her voice, revealing her sharp teeth. In a raised voice, she said, "THIS is a real charge!" ​Launching herself as fast as she could, Glacier aimed to ram Symphony with a shoulder. 

@

@

@

The Stallion let out a little nicker in glee, trotting in place a moment, before starting off after making sure his new companion was settled. "Thank you, thank you." he smiled, "First ride is hardest to obtain. Work for food, you know." Roulette began a paced trot, the ride smooth, accented by the rhythmic clicks of his shoes against the pavement. Ponies parted for him willingly, most of them used to seeing his carriage traveling down the streets. Roulette flicked one ear towards the Pegasi, keeping his eyes on the road, "You fell, yes? You say you are fine, but Pegasi fly, not fall." The large stallion had a concerned tone to his voice, "Your wings, are they alright?"

He suddenly halted, hooves skidding slightly on the ground. He was directly across from the blue unicorn mare who had threatened him. "M-My apology..." He said quietly, though it was unsure whether it was to the Pegasus in his carriage, or the mare he was afraid of. With brown eyes wide and ears back, he lowered his head and took a few steps back, not able to turn without going past them. So, he halted, glancing back at the Pegasus, "M-My apology, please..."

As he saw the mare charge, Roulette didn't know what to do. He unhooked the strap connecting him to the carriage and galloped forward, massive hooves pounding the ground. "STOP!" he called, "Please!"

Edited by RussianRoulette

@

@

@

The Stallion let out a little nicker in glee, trotting in place a moment, before starting off after making sure his new companion was settled. "Thank you, thank you." he smiled, "First ride is hardest to obtain. Work for food, you know." Roulette began a paced trot, the ride smooth, accented by the rhythmic clicks of his shoes against the pavement. Ponies parted for him willingly, most of them used to seeing his carriage traveling down the streets. Roulette flicked one ear towards the Pegasi, keeping his eyes on the road, "You fell, yes? You say you are fine, but Pegasi fly, not fall." The large stallion had a concerned tone to his voice, "Your wings, are they alright?"

He suddenly halted, hooves skidding slightly on the ground. He was directly across from the blue unicorn mare who had threatened him. "M-My apology..." He said quietly, though it was unsure whether it was to the Pegasus in his carriage, or the mare he was afraid of. With brown eyes wide and ears back, he lowered his head and took a few steps back, not able to turn without going past them. So, he halted, glancing back at the Pegasus, "M-My apology, please..."

As he saw the mare charge, Roulette didn't know what to do. He unhooked the strap connecting him to the carriage and galloped forward, massive hooves pounding the ground. "STOP!" he called, "Please!"

[/b]@@RussianRoulette[/b]

I felt good that I accepted his request, but then he stops "what the?" and then he looks at a mare Pegasus *is that the one who was storming off after I fell?* I speak up "ay, who's that you're lookin at" I glance at the mare in the distance, "why're you stopping after you saw her?" I cock an eyebrow at him and give a confused look.

Lunging to the left, twisting herself so that her wings reflected a torrent of light, Symphony sneered at the the overconfident unicorn. This... this was what she was waiting for!

Finding her hooves and crouching slightly, she prepared to counter with an attack of her own...

'Huh...?'

A stallion was charging at them: was he with her? He was... really big.

"Clearly you have no idea who I am..." She grinned, loving every second of the conflict but preparing to flee if need be.

Edited by Cinderscribe

@

In the heat of conflict, Glacier shut off the outside world and focused only on the battle. Even though her attack had missed, Glacier's mood had improved slightly as she met someone with skill in battle. "It is always nice to meet somepony with some skill in the art of combat,"  said Glacier with mild suprise. "And of course I don't know who you are. We have only just met, after all. How about we get to know each other?"

'This should make it harder for her in combat. It is harder to hurt those you feel some connection with if you have no experience in murder and pain. It may seem like a bad tactic to those not in the know but in a fight, any help is good.'  

​Glacier was now wandering slowly around Symphony, always keeping an eye out in case she tried a sneak attack.

@

@

@

Roulette galloped on, skidding to a halt only between the two. "STOP!" he stamped his hoof on the ground, the sharp click of metal echoing in the plaza. "This is no place for that." he looked at the both of them, "No fighting, not here." he looked at a group of foals pressed back behind a stand, his chestnut eyes growing soft, "Please, if you must, do not put the little ones in danger. No pony here deserves pain."

He took a step back, looking uneasily to Glacier Shard. Though he was trying to break it up, he was truly afraid. Roulette hoped his size would deter them...

Eddie Silver, a thief and an illegal distributor with possible mental issues that may include delusions, anger issues and some others, he is also known to some ponies for his hatred, especially he hates the rich ponies the most.

he had woken up in his house witch is technicaly his best friend Joe's, since he was deceased Eddie claimed the house as its own, but living unregistered in the house.

Eddie got up out of bed "*yawn* ...so...im 17 and i dont have to go to school, a prison is what that facility is..." he said with a voice like after a night of heavy drinking, he walked over to the kitchen table with his still sleepy eyes and sat down behind it, he took the pack of smokes that was on the table and it had only 2 cigs left "why couldnt i buy more yestarday? i mean...gaahh!! i guess ill go in a few" he took one out and lighted it up "i wonder if the gaurds have a lead on me, last thing i want is to end up in the dungeons or the mental institutions" he kept thinking on what he planned for today as he kept taking drag after drag on his cig

Vincent noticed that the mare had slipped away, smiling softly as he left the alley. "Here`s hoping we meet again, Ms. Symphony... preferably without you attempting to rob me." he said, more to himself than anything. He still wasn`t sure why he had dashed after her like that... he supposed, perhaps, he was simply looking for an excuse to go full speed again. He supposed, more likely, was that he simply wanted to prove to himself that he could have caught her, had she robbed him of anything. Vincent had been planning on heading to the library... but now he supposed he could afford to wander around abit. That little encounter had provided all the excitement a good book could have... and he wondered what else could be going on around town. He`d befriended shockingly few people in all the time he`d lived there, outside of work... this could be a chance to wander, see whom he ran into... figuratively or literally. 

@

@@RussianRoulette

@

A small crowd of passing ponies was starting to congregate around the two mares. Most looked entertained, some concerned. So far, none had tried to interfere.

"Here's a better idea..." Chided the acrobat as she flexed her wings, feeling the heat of the sun on them and calculating how much use it would be: there was enough, so long as this didn't take too long. "How about we don't do that, and just say we did?"

The huge pony arrived just as she was deciding whether to bolt or attack. It couldn't have been better timing if she had planned it. She glanced at the young ones he was referring to: they weren't her problem, but ruining lives was something she tried to avoid.

"Until next we meet!" She smirked, jumping onto the carriage beside another pegasus pony, granting him a brief nod before using her wings to propel her up onto a nearby balcony. With a casual mock salute, Symphony turned and vaulted onto the roof and out of their line of sight.

@@RussianRoulette, and

Glacier's attention flickered away from Symphony for a moment as the sound of a heavy metal strike on the floor rang through the plaza. She shifted her attention back to Symphony as quickly as possible but remained aware of Roulette's word. "If the foals do not want to be hurt, then they will leave." ​Glacier said coldly.

​When she had finished speaking, she caught Symphony running away over the rooftops. The sight of this caused Glacier's breathing to become hard and deliberate and her muscles to tense. "She got away..." ​Glacier quietly but with anger in her voice. "Here I was thinking that I could get into a battle. I need to find something or somepony braver and more eager to fight." 

​Glacier galloped away and resumed her area learning mission. She now had a second goal. If one of the first ponies she met had some combat skill, perhaps she could find others.

@

@

@

Roulette galloped on, skidding to a halt only between the two. "STOP!" he stamped his hoof on the ground, the sharp click of metal echoing in the plaza. "This is no place for that." he looked at the both of them, "No fighting, not here." he looked at a group of foals pressed back behind a stand, his chestnut eyes growing soft, "Please, if you must, do not put the little ones in danger. No pony here deserves pain."

He took a step back, looking uneasily to Glacier Shard. Though he was trying to break it up, he was truly afraid. Roulette hoped his size would deter them...

I just sat there mouth agape I would never do that in a city like this *what the hell are you thinking?* when one of them jumped into the carraige she looked like she was attacking me but no she bolted *thank celestia that's over* "ok I'm ready to Go NOW! move it!" I was angry with him that he could have put me In Danger. My Face was more dark and furious looking than usual i wanted to get out of the center of attention.

@

Roulette grabbed the loop in the straps and pulled them onto his collar, not breathing a word as he cantered down the streets, ears flat against his head. He was still frightened, betrayed by his tail, which was held close to his rump, not raised slightly in the proper manner. He stopped about three streets down, shaking his head. "M-M-My apolo-logy..." He breathed, shaken. Roulette closed his eyes, "The innocent..." he trailed off with a shake of his head, trying to calm himself down, "My--My apology, please..."

Symphony panted slightly: it wasn't anything more than she could handle - the getaway - but after her (much more entertaining) encounter with Vincent as well she was starting to feel the effects.

"Guess that's what happens when it changed from a 'job' to a 'hobby'." She smiled.

Extending her wing again, another blackened feather fell from the centre. She had landed on it when tackled and knew that when the adrenalin worse of, it was going to hurt.

"Still a few hours 'till nightfall at least, maybe I'll just hand about up here a while..." She narrated to herself as she positioned herself on the eve of the roof: watching the city movement below. The larger pony and his passenger were down there - looking thoroughly shaken.

'Poor things, turned up at exactly the right time...' She thought with a smile.

@@RussianRoulette

"Do you understand that we were lucky there?"

I say calmed down "fights in Manehatten are dangerous to get involved in. This place ain't as kind and loving like Ponyville you understand that right?" I lived here long enough to not even watch a fight, because normally somepony has some sort of weapon. "I don't even know why I still live here, other than the fact I can't afford to live anywhere else but in a small apartment here.

I barely know ANYPONY here, because all of them are jerks, thugs, or beggars. Or at least that's all of them narrowed down to three words." I exclaim shrugging.

@

Roulette shook his head, "'m not from Ponyville." he said quietly, "Many fights, I've watched. But not in the street, with foals." the stallion flattened his ears in anger now, pawing the ground, "Fights are for night, out of sight, out of the area. Luna is fair in judgement." He closed his eyes, "I am from the north. Things much, much different there."

@

Roulette shook his head, "'m not from Ponyville." he said quietly, "Many fights, I've watched. But not in the street, with foals." the stallion flattened his ears in anger now, pawing the ground, "Fights are for night, out of sight, out of the area. Luna is fair in judgement." He closed his eyes, "I am from the north. Things much, much different there."

"These things happen, but I rather not get involved, it just causes bigger and bigger problems." I hear talk about the north and I was puzzled "huh, how is it different, I never been there so yea. Do you mind explaining?" I became a bit interested in this conversation now. Edited by PelateOvercast

@

Roulette started a slow walk, toting his carriage behind him, with his new patron in it. "If pony has problem with pony," he began, "Fight is held at night. Luna is fair judge." He trotted down a hill in the road, instinctively going towards the ice cream shoppe, "No foals or ponies are harmed, unless involved." he stopped as a few fillies ran past, nearly startling him, "A very fair fight, yes." he nodded, "Nothing but hooves, only Luna watches over."

After a few moments, he looked back at the Pegasus, "My apology, I do not know your name. I am Roulette."