Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Fans

Aerodynas

As the title suggests, this topic is about those who are fans of Bronies. I know that many of you are Bronies but that doesn't mean you can't be fans of Bronies as well. For the longest time, ever since I learned of Bronies a couple years back, I was instantly a fan.

This is where you Brony fans can voice your opinions of Bronies, why you do or don't like them, and discuss...well Bronies haha

(here's an example using my opinions):

Something that I have always admired of Bronies is their keen sense of imagination. They strive for the common idea of a fantasy so far out of reach in reality but at home within their hearts and works. I mean come on, Bronies are just plain awesome! They challenge society misconceptions of men everywhere in what we've come to call haters would consider 'homosexual.' Despite the persecution and the torment, we thrive. Their inborn fondness for MLP is so...passionate that it leads me to say that Bronies are artists (literally and metaphorically). I will always admire the minds of those fine people and salute their passion for doing and enjoying what they love...against all attacks. Fellow Bronies, I salute you. Thank you for this world you have created :)

Personally, I enjoy bronies quite a lot. Sure, the fandom has have been whiny from time to time (twilicorn, EQG, Derpy-censorship, etc..), but I still enjoy being a part of the fandom. I especially enjoy the music, artwork, games, and videos the fandom makes. This is a pretty talented fandom from what I've seen.

That's all I really have to say, it feels great to be part of such a big fandom. Even my non-brony said, "People don't give bronies enough credit", the fandom deserves more praise, instead of all the hate it receives from people assuming the worst out of it. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm a fan of bronies. They are really friendly and accepting of people, for the most part. Example being this place. Newcomers always feel welcomed and at home around here. Bronies come up with plenty of cool, cute, beautiful, and stunning artwork all the time. There are many that are talented artists and great writers in this fandom, but are overlooked because their art and stories are about ponies. The fandom may not be perfect, but it is great.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a fan of bronies. They are really friendly and accepting of people, for the most part. Example being this place. Newcomers always feel welcomed and at home around here. Bronies come up with plenty of cool, cute, beautiful, and stunning artwork all the time. There are many that are talented artists and great writers in this fandom, but are overlooked because their art and stories are about ponies. The fandom may not be perfect, but it is great.

You list the best things about bronys for me :D!

Never on any other place online have I met people who are so nice to each other yet so honest with there feelings :)! (MLP forums centric)

Love you guys <3!

On another note, I have fallen out with the fandom a lot, especially on reddit. I feel like people took liking MLP WAAAAAY to seriously, in the end it's just a TV show and not the be all and end all ><! This whole hunting down brony haters to hate on them is ridiculous as well.

I guess like all things, what started to be centric on love, eventually ended up causing hate as people started to try and defend it.

• Brohoof 2

I love talking to other bronies in real life, but when it comes to video games or "Brony Servers" I can't stand them. They are usually stuck up pricks who are extremely opinionated and that doesn't seem to fit the Brony way of Love and Tolerance. On top of that they are just kinda cruel and relentless :P

I have plenty of Brony friends in real life though, so im good ^_^.

• Brohoof 1