Princess Cadance Fan Club

Courageous Thunder Dash

I looove Cadance! I was really disappointed that a lot of bronies were hating on her at Bronycon. I didn't have the guts to speak up in her defense but it really annoyed me. She is such a badass.  :proud:

• Brohoof 2

I looove Cadance! I was really disappointed that a lot of bronies were hating on her at Bronycon. I didn't have the guts to speak up in her defense but it really annoyed me. She is such a badass.  :proud:

How could someone possibly hate Cadence? Indifference due to failing to realize her awesomeness maybe... But hate?

Yeah unfortunately. Even when they gave out the Cadance card in the CCG room, most of the bronies in there booed loudly. I purposely bought a Cadance pin and wore it proudly to combat the haters.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah unfortunately. Even when they gave out the Cadance card in the CCG room, most of the bronies in there booed loudly. I purposely bought a Cadance pin and wore it proudly to combat the haters.

^ My initial reaction.

That is absolutely appalling behavior.

Edited by Cadance
  • Brohoof 2

^ My initial reaction.

That is absolutely appalling behavior.

Agreed, except my reaction was this

Ninja'd by your edit... Lol! :ph34r:

But...she's the princess of love, love is literally in her name...how can you hate a pony anyways.

I know! I love Cadence so much and even if I didn't; I don't hate anypony!

Edited by The JLmle

Agreed, except my reaction was this

Ninja'd by your edit... Lol! :ph34r:

I know! I love Cadence so much and even if I didn't; I don't hate anypony!

Was that the same video by coincidence?

Wow!

Its been a while since I posted a picture, I found this one amusing C:

kPDC0vf.png

Edited by Cadance
  • Brohoof 2

I don't hate anypony!

I just find it funny, since as Brony's our motto is "we will love and tolerate the C*** out of you." And yet we don't love and tolerate the one thing we all absolutely love...seems kind-of fishy to me.

I mean I dislike Trixie as a character but I don't hate her because she does make a good character, I just feel she's misunderstood.

I'm getting off topic so I'm going to stop here.

• Brohoof 1

It's because most bronies complain Cadance is "too perfect" or "just to sell pink Princess toys," when the entire show is about selling toys. Cadance is pink, awesome, and badass. Maybe they think Cadance is just too "girly" for them and they hate her. I don't know, but it's stupid!

• Brohoof 1

Here is an example of what they say:

"Anyway, you heard me: Princess Cadence from MLP is an overrated Mary-sue...

First of all, they pull in a character who's an alicorn. We've never heard of her before, yet they pull in this third alicorn. Before this we had all believed that there were only two of those, but suddenly out of nowhere, there's a third one. What the hell? Then we discover that she's really nice, a great babysitter, and basically 'perfect.' Sounds like a bad OC to me, and definitely like a Mary-sue. Then on top of that, instead of controlling the sun or the moon, we discover that she controls love. Okay, the Mary-sue-ness levels are rising!"

Found on dA. -_-

• Brohoof 1

If anyone here plays fighting games, Princess Cadance would be what they call a tier one character.

You can't lose.

Always bet on Cadance.

Unless you're not very good at fighting games, like I am, then find someone who's spectacularly awesome to play her.

Because Cadance very yes.

"Golden Cadance '14" by sugarberry3693

http://sugarberry3693.deviantart.com/

post-26071-0-95544700-1409627590_thumb.png

post-26071-0-95544700-1409627590_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

• 3 weeks later...