Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What to do?

Barz

I'm also a huge Marvel fan! :D

But I haven't gotten uMvC3 yet. :/

I love umvc3! Im playing it as we speak. Well in between work/ and playing i'd say. I code a bit, and play a match. Rinse and repeat. Keeps me more... fresh i'd say. I hit less roadblocks when I can entertain myself while coding.

I tried taking classes on programming, but the way it was being taught left me not only having learned nothing, but with a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to programming in general. I want to learn, but I think it'd be easier for me to just do it on my own.

Other than that, when I'm not in school studying computers in hopes of getting a job in networking, I'm on one of my computers, dicking around online or playing games. I enjoy a lot of the games that Valve has released, I'm big into games like Fallout and Bioshock, and I enjoy a regular first-person shooter from time to time as well. Generally I play something from either the Call of Duty or the Battlefield titles when I want one of those, but I'll try most anything that's set in FPS perspective.

I also collect stuff. I'm a big music fan, so I have tons of CDs and vinyls. I like to get my hands on old audio devices if I can find the room, and I even collect firearms. Especially with firearms, I do a great deal of research to dive into the value of each piece that I come across, so I can potentially make a small investment grow into something big down the road. I'm hoping to build up a big library of reference guides so I can have an easier time looking for specific bits of information.

Edited by CadenceAndCascade

I'm BowlArt64 most of the time (this is my fancier name), but most people here just call me Bowl. I've played a variety of video games: CoD (3-current), Battlefield (Bad Co. 2 and 3), LittleBigPlanet (1 and 2), inFamous (1 and 2), MGS4, Starfox 64 3D, The Legend of Zelda (Phantom Hourglass and Ocarina of Time 3D), Pokemon (every main series game through Black and White excluding Platinum, HeartGold, and Black, as well as Colosseum, XD, every Mystery Dungeon except Explorers of Sky), various Mario games (I'll name some: Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Superstar Baseball, every Mario Kart from Super Circuit to Wii, both New and original Super Mario Brothers), Super Monkey Ball (1 and 2), Super Smash Bros (Melee and Brawl)...you get the idea, I like video games. I have a PS1, a PS2, a PS3, a Gamecube, a Wii, a GBC, a GBA, a GBASP, and three DSes (the original, the Lite, and the 3DS).

I am also a candlepin bowler (hence the Bowl in my username) and a painter (hence the Art). There's not nearly as much to say about that as there is about vidya games, but I use acrylic paints.

I'm generally a pretty quiet guy who listens more than anything. I open up more around people I know well, which is kinda a catch 22 as far as social interactions go. I have trouble making eye contact and speaking up, so that makes for a pretty awkward combo. I have a very deep voice and a thick mustache, but I'm not intimidating or even the manliest man ever. I like to think I'm easy to get along with.

If you wanna know anything else, just ask. I don't really know what you want to know about me, so I threw as much out there as I could.

Hai cadence and bowl. Like I said earlier, you should totally take up coding again! If I can help you in anyway just let me know. Though I don't and never will consider myself an expert, I guess I can sort of help sometimes. If you have a PS3, then maybe we can play some game sometime. :)

And wow bowl, painting! Again, I am very jealous of you creative people. I can be socially awkward but only if it's a girl I like. I can usually do seminars and stuff like that on programming (I did one two years back... 450+ persons in an auditorium and 5 cameras streaming :( i still see the footage of how nervous I was... but at least I survived I guess.). It seems we share a similar taste in games as well. Maybe sometime we can play something.