Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Crystal Requiem: The Rise of King Sombra OOC

EcstaticWind

You've given me a wonderful idea, Cinderscribe. Since the effect is potent, Aegis doesn't have the time to drink (thus he likely can't hold his liqour), and you need something to do with Eclipse, Eclipse could notice something wrong with Aegis, come over to investigate, then Snowy will announce our new party member, as played by Commander Tangent.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@

In response to the little OOC mention in the RP, I am waiting for Gloomy and Cinder to wrap up their business first before I advance the story. Everything else is pretty much done. Is Gloomfury still in this RP at all?

If Gloomfury dropped out the. He dropped out. I had nothig really planned for his character. I'm voting for the timeskip.

If Gloomfury dropped out then he dropped out. I had nothing really planned for his character. I'm voting for the timeskip.

@@SilverHeart,
Selune Darkeye
Fears:Insects swarming her body, insides of a person cut and bloody, going blind.
Awful memories/lost:Lost friends when she discovered her talent, social isolation during teenage years, no love...

I will elaborate if necessary and delve into it more.

• Brohoof 1

@@SilverHeart,

Gloom's not really afraid of anything. No strong fears at least. He regrets not being able to save a griffin filly who he got close to when he was in the griffin military, it still haunts his dreams. Also he did a lot of things back then, like he killed a six year old male griffin  after he was stabbed by him cause he wanted revenge for his father who Gloom killed. And the biggest failure has to be when he wasn't able to save Elly, the griffin filly. 

Edited by Gloomfury
  • Brohoof 1

Midnight doesn't have any particular fears other than his eldest brother. As far as regrets go, Midnight regrets leaving his home country on such a bad note and that he never stood up to his eldest brother. And as for failures, he's never really done enough to really fail at something. When it comes to lost loved ones, well none really.

I can elaborate on any of these if need be, but I won't in this post because it would take a while.