Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Crystal Requiem: The Rise of King Sombra OOC

EcstaticWind

To whom this may concern,

You have been selected by Princess Celestia to join an expedition of great importance. It will take you into the far north of Equestria's borders, which is uncharted area at this time. The Princess suspects that an evil being may be awakening in the tundra regions and has requested that we investigate a series of ruins found there by a scout team.

Should you choose to accept this honour, please post your OC and why they have joined. However, there are only eight spaces available at this time. More may be negotiable, but do not be disappointed if you are turned away

Those who have accepted will have their names written here:
Icy Void as Midnight Sky
Cinderscribe as Eclipse Scribe
Gloomfury as Gloomfury
Shaymin as Aphrodite Stone
Th3 Chaos Theory as Bolt Action

nioniosbbbb as Selune Darkeye

Here are the rules you must follow:
DMs are Windbreaker and SilverHeart
No Godmodding, Mary Sues or rulebreaking. It ruins the game, and offenders will be removed from the RP by way of character death.
If your OC is not a pony, you must have a reason to join the team and justify it to Princess Celestia.
DMs will enforce teamwork as often as possible. Remember, you’re part of a team here.
Your choices have consequences, for you and the team. Make your decisions wisely.
Death is permanent. No retries or resurrections.

This is an Adventure/Horror RP with a focus on avoidance rather than combat.

Link to the RP Thread here

We eargerly await your response,
Windbreaker and SilverHeart, Royal Overseers of the Northern Expedition.

Edited by Windbreaker

Thanks for your interest in the roleplay. We would like to accept you into the RP however neither of us really care for the use of Firearms in Equestria. Would you be willing to change your OCs talent to another ranged weapon or perhaps use a different OC?

Just so we're on the same page, this is the rise of Sombra as in, over a thousand years ago? If so, I've never had a chance to use Eclipse in a RP yet:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/eclipse-scribe-r3648

If it's a more recent 'second coming' then Scribe would be more practical, his links on my profile. Either would have a pretty good reason to go though.

• Brohoof 1

@

Yes, it does take place in that timeframe. Welcome to the RP.

@@Th3 Chaos Theory,

Just so you know, there aren't any firearms in this RP. Are you open to an acceptable alternative?

@@Gloomfury

Certainly an interesting OC. As long as you are ok with working in a team, and the consequences of acting on your own, we're happy to have you.

Does a crossbow, tactical equipment, and knife count? If so, then that's my alternative in the roleplay mate.

If you don't mind defining what tactical equipment is, everything wise is fine.

@@SilverHeart,

Almost forgot! :lol: Kay, she's in my About Me. My apologies.

On e Windbreaker gets on and checks it out well let you know. Although I do believe he will also approve you into the RP

@@dashian500

Thanks for your interest in the RP, but unfortunately we can't approve your OC. Because, story-wise, each member of the team has been hired by Princess Celestia for a research expedition, and neither I nor SilverHeart can figure out why she would hire an assassin. Sorry about that.

Nearly forgot...

@

Your OC checks out, and it's rather unique as far as I know. Welcome to the RP.

If you're reading this tiny writing, then you have good eyes.