Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Crystal Requiem: The Rise of King Sombra OOC

EcstaticWind

God dammit. I just now realize this is an advanced RP.

800 character minimum? My god.

If it helps at all it took me by surprise too. Although I'm quite fine with this I've always wanted to do an advanced RP.

@@dashian500

Windbreaker and I have been talking and we have decided to allow you to use your OC. However we have also viewed some of your previous RP's. We are concerned about the general quality of your posts. We do believe that everyone can improve, so we have one condition that you must continuously provide quality posts, without the grammar mistakes or less than stellar writing. If you fail to meet out expecatations we will kill off your chracter and kick you from the RP. We apologize if this seems a bit harsh but we owe it to the other RP'ers that this is a quality RP.

@@Th3 Chaos Theory

I don't think they had shades in the time period this RP is set in. Don't forget that it's a medieval/renaissance style setting.

Friendly notice to all players. Snowy Fields is an NPC and is intended to be overpowered. So please don’t antagonize him.

Our mistake for not mentioning this sooner.

Edited by Windbreaker

So Windvreaker and I have been talking. Since this wasn't planned as an Advanced Roleplay we are thinking of moving this to the Normal Roleplay section. We would like to know if this is what you all would prefer.

I'm easy either way: I love the depth that comes from an advanced RP but at the same time it can make conversation hard (800 words to agree or disagree or state a point) and some folks don't always have time to make a full length post.

I think a 400 word minimum would be ideal.

If we did this, would we start over? Or just carry on from where we are?