Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Crystal Requiem: The Rise of King Sombra OOC

EcstaticWind

I don't think I can make a oc that has a history cutie Mark but my mind us bursting with a logic one would that be acceptable

Alright well that will be fine. Well Stratton as soon as we finish the first post

I have a question.

Since this is over a thousand years ago, wouldn't all military/guards and other defense forces will be wearing armour and other things from that time period? 

Because my OC's backstory can be easily be incorporated into that time period but I am not sure on how to describe how she dresses. 

Yes, they would wear armour from that time period. Personally, I would assume leather armour, or chainmail at most. And the armour for the guards seems to be based on Roman Legionaries, judging by canon. Don't know how much this helps, but it's all I've got for now.

• Brohoof 1

I have a question.

Since this is over a thousand years ago, wouldn't all military/guards and other defense forces will be wearing armour and other things from that time period?

Because my OC's backstory can be easily be incorporated into that time period but I am not sure on how to describe how she dresses.

If you can tell me what kind of armor or clothing your OC wears. I Can find a time specific human armor that shouldn't be that hard to ponify. I have an extreme passion for ancient weapons and armor. This offer stands for everyone else too. (I'm limiting myself to Western Armors since I that's what I know.)

@@SilverHeart,

Usually, for civilian situations or causal ones, she would be wearing a jacket that was in uniform or a full jumpsuit, which is what she is wearing in her character page.

Though for armour it would depend on the exact situation, usually just mission suits with plates within the fabric to keep her safe. What I was thinking for that time period would be:

No helmet (just for the setting of the first post) leather shirt with chainmail interlaced and a plated backend, whether it be pants or skirt I am unsure. She would be having high quality armour due to her status in the defense force.

If you don't mind defining what tactical equipment is, everything wise is fine.

Is it too late for me to join the roleplay now since it started? Well otherwise, tactical equipment are used for strategic purposes only. For example, a flashbang is used to blind and a smoke grenade is used to create smoke screen. Anything that is a fragmentation grenade and charges are not tactical, but lethal equipment.

@@SilverHeart,

Usually, for civilian situations or causal ones, she would be wearing a jacket that was in uniform or a full jumpsuit, which is what she is wearing in her character page.

Though for armour it would depend on the exact situation, usually just mission suits with plates within the fabric to keep her safe. What I was thinking for that time period would be:

No helmet (just for the setting of the first post) leather shirt with chainmail interlaced and a plated backend, whether it be pants or skirt I am unsure. She would be having high quality armour due to her status in the defense force.

What you've describe is called a Coat of Plates, although I'm sure you knew that. It actually fits within the timeline of the RP so you're good to go. Sorry it took me so long to respond. I had needed to sleep.

Is it too late for me to join the roleplay now since it started? Well otherwise, tactical equipment are used for strategic purposes only. For example, a flashbang is used to blind and a smoke grenade is used to create smoke screen. Anything that is a fragmentation grenade and charges are not tactical, but lethal equipment.

That's what I thought you were talking about. Anyway since Windbreaker said he's okay with it you're good to go. Although neither were uneven red until at least the 19th century (as far as I know).

I'm not surei if we stated it anywhere but we planned this RP to be in a medieval/renascence setting.