Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Edge of Time story (Closed)

CornBreadGang

Name:Jack SpadesRace: PegasusAlliance: VillainFate: Live, die, I don't care. If he dies can you make it honorable?Popularity:I think main is the only spot left, right?

Here's a link to the OC page if you need it.

Glad to see we have some people!

Anyway, it's time to party!

Oh, and I might organize an audio play for this thingy. Cause thingy is a grear word, youlo?

Hmm, this seems quite awesome! I'll be thrilled if you include my OC into this c:

Name: CleoRace: Earth ponyAlliance: Villain(If she could be the main  villain, I would be thrilled)Fate: Live(But if you choose her as the/a main villain, I would love it if you make her death really pathetic.)Popularity: Main(Please? :3)

The link to her character profile is in my signature. 

She's a really rude and generally bitchy to everyone, but the people who she loves she protects them will all her heart. And if they betray her...

Let's just say that nothing will be left.

Remember my idea of Jalokim temporarily defecting to the villains?

Well, if we do that, then here is a picture of Jalokim as a villain.

All the new characters are accepted, which leaves only one slot left.

The Watcher

NOTE: I have a release date set now!

The story will be released on December 20, 2013.

• Brohoof 1

@@super2379,

I can't wait to read it! :)

I have a character who could be The Watcher, if no one else volunteers. (Lyona, the link is in my signature.)

And are you going to release the full story, or post a chapter here so that we can read it and then discuss it?

I'll put an unreleased prequel here, so you can see the beginning of it, and maybe a the first paragraph of the main story. I like to keep my stuff a secret until completion of the story. ;)

@@super2379,

I can't wait to read it! :)

I have a character who could be The Watcher, if no one else volunteers. (Lyona, the link is in my signature.)

And are you going to release the full story, or post a chapter here so that we can read it and then discuss it?

• Brohoof 1

Exciting stuff!

@@super2379,

I can't wait to read it! smile.png

Hey, by all means, go ahead and volunteer Lyona! It'll be good if you get as many of your characters in the story as possible. But wait a bit anyway, cause somebody else might want it.

Edited by Jalokim

I don't know how this works but.....

My female oc can be the watcher! I don't have a picture to show you her right now but I will. If a female does not work I can show you my male oc :D I'll explain later when I go on my grandpas computer :3

I don't know how this works but.....

My female oc can be the watcher! I don't have a picture to show you her right now but I will. If a female does not work I can show you my male oc :D I'll explain later when I go on my grandpas computer :3

Sounds good!

Keep in touch with showing me the female and male OC's, because I could get at least one of them in it as the Watcher.

Ah, a set date has been released. Let's see... It's... December 20?! Ah great. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to read it in March when I get back from military training in Georgia.

Sorry, it's because I have so many things going on right now. And good luck at military training! I salute you, sir or madam!

Sorry, it's because I have so many things going on right now. And good luck at military training! I salute you, sir or madam!

Nah, it's perfectly fine. It gives me yet another motivation and incentive to get through training. Also, I'm not an officer, so I am not called "sir", only my last name or rank.

• Brohoof 2

Nah, it's perfectly fine. It gives me yet another motivation and incentive to get through training. Also, I'm not an officer, so I am not called "sir", only my last name or rank.

Well, good luck anyway! 

I'm very excited to read this story, the premise intrigues me. I'm also just really excited to see pretty much all of my OCs in a story. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a sort of "teaser" for the book, taking place before the story starts.

Discuss if you want. :)

"I have a destination, but now what?" Said Light to himself, wandering the dark and dreary streets of Ponyville at night. He hobbled, as he was in much pain from the fight from minutes earlier. He gripped his sides, and fell, but stood up. "I can't give up... He'll... He'll find me... And if he does... Then all of time will be in danger... I have to get to Celestia before-" Light was cut off by laughter. "Oh, ever the fool, Light Streak. I thought you'd put up a better fight earlier. I have slain those you loved, and I will slay time itself." Said the pony, walking in the shadows. "My empire will be grand! And you know what will be best?" Asked the pony. "W-What?" Light mumbled, falling again. "The best part is that you will be there to see it." Said the dark pony. "And it starts now..." He said. "Away with you!" Shouted the pony, hitting Light, knocking him out cold. And little did Light know, or anypony know, that a nightmare was about to come to light...

So, what do y'all think?

• Brohoof 1

I assume that was Shadex.

I loved it! I can't wait to read it when it's done!

now for random characters 

hwroeAGWJOIAGJiogjegrgo

Yup, that was Shadex.

Glad to hear you like it!

It may get released sooner than I thought, because of some extra time I had.

I was wondering if anyone has taken the role of "The Watcher"? If not, then you can totally use my OC.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/red-hearts-r4676

Name: Red Hearts
Race: Unicorn
Alliance: The ultimate good in the universe (as you put it)
Fate: Live, die, I don't really know. I'll leave that to you.
Popularity: Again, I don't really know. I'll leave that to you

I was wondering if anyone has taken the role of "The Watcher"? If not, then you can totally use my OC.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/red-hearts-r4676

Name: Red HeartsRace: UnicornAlliance: The ultimate good in the universe (as you put it)Fate: Live, die, I don't really know. I'll leave that to you.Popularity: Again, I don't really know. I'll leave that to you

I'm sorry to say, but it's already done, I have to edit it. Sorry.

However, you could reserve a spot in the sequel, Broken, as a main character. Would that be fine?

I'm sorry to say, but it's already done, I have to edit it. Sorry.

However, you could reserve a spot in the sequel, Broken, as a main character. Would that be fine?

I'm totally fine with that. Feel free to use my OC however you see fit. Can't wait to read the story! December twentieth can't get here soon enough. 

(edited)

I'm totally fine with that. Feel free to use my OC however you see fit. Can't wait to read the story! December twentieth can't get here soon enough.

The story actually is out now, and I'll get you a link in a minute, so stay with me here.

I'll also get you a link to the sign up for the sequel.

Here's the sequel sign-up: http://mlpforums.com/topic/76520-the-edge-of-time-part-ii-of-iii-now-accepting/#entry1948300

And here's the story: http://mlpforums.com/topic/76238-the-edge-of-time/

Edited by super2379