You are great and powerful - Trixie art

Faulty Roze

Nice work!

Interesting idea, too xD (though getting banished for 1000 years doesn´t sound all that great and powerful to me) it kinda makes sense.

The drawing itself is nicely done, filly Trixie looks really impressed and totally cute, proportions are alright and everything, and the reflected moon in her eyes, well done!

• Brohoof 1

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

OMG I love it.. its hard to find beautiful pic of Trixie now days, a lot of the time its just shipping pic.. with Twilight. which noting wrong with that but a lot of the time I try and find beautiful pic like this one! and hot damn! this has to be the most beautiful pic of her hoofs down!

Gary would have loved it..

• Brohoof 1

MLPthing_zpsb5238576.gif

"Does not matter what they say, my sweet love! I love you! and always will." 

~Princess Luna

It looks very good! Quite cute too x3 I love the thing with the moon reflection and such in her eyes, it looks very beautiful. Maybe you could make the eyes just a tiny bit more oval or something and the front hooves looks a bit thin, but otherwise it's great.

• Brohoof 1

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

Wow looks amazing. I love it! What program did you use for the editing and shading? Best part of the drawing is the reflection of her eyes. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your artwork. 

Thank you!

I used Paint Tool to draw the picture and then I used Photoshop to add the text onto the Picture. 

And thank you all for liking the picture

• 10 years later...
On 2013-09-25 at 6:52 PM, Lunas Husband said:

OMG I love it.. its hard to find beautiful pic of Trixie now days, a lot of the time its just shipping pic.. with Twilight. which noting wrong with that but a lot of the time I try and find beautiful pic like this one! and hot damn! this has to be the most beautiful pic of her hoofs down!

Gary would have loved it..

give me all your pixie picture ! :pinkie: