Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking For Script Writers- Massive project!

Rascal~

Hello Everyone, as it says in the title. We need some scripters.

Now, this is for an audioplay that will be coming out. But Myself and another have just been the ones writing the script, and I cannot help as much as I would like too. 

As Producer I am putting this thread out so that we can maybe recruit some people to help, for this is a really big project. This is also a non profit project, so I can't pay you.

But you will be credited for your work on the project, and myself and my friend would gratefully appreciate it. 

So, the bases of what is happening, script wise.

We have enough material already written in normal writing form for us to be alright before we start writing again. But we have all this material that needs to be converted into a script for Voice Actors, editors, and audio/video editors can work off. 

If you would like to help please do say so, for I will contact you, and everybody else, with information that you will need.

Thank you so much for looking at this thread and I hope that I will be able to see new members joining the team.

• Brohoof 2

Did someone call my name? no? oh well then.

Honestly though, I would love to share my experience, just let me know what we're writing about. I can help with a little voice acting as well.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)