Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning My little creepy pasta

Zalgo

So I have an idea, for an rp that is really random (obviously, why would I put this in role-play world... Anyway!!!) So it's about well... Ponies having to face creepypasta entities. Being stalked, fighting, trying to survive, etc.

If you have any ideas for other pastas to add, add your reply below.

Confirmed Entities For Part 1

Slenderman, The Rake, B.O.B, hints of the H.A.B.I.T

Very Possible Entities For Part 1

Smile dog, Happy Appy

Possible Entities For Part 1

Jeff, Seed Eater, The Intruder

The RP will be divided into 4 parts,

Chapter 1: Awakenings

Chapter 2: Ponykind's bad habit (title not final)

Chapter 3: He Comes

Chapter 4: Shadows/The End Of All

EDIT: I have the idea for the plot, I just need to write it down, the plot and OOC thread should be up by this Friday at the latest.

Edited by Zalgo

I am interested in this, but I am unsure on any sort of plot.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I must have missed the posts :huh:

I think I will divide into 3 parts, the first antagonist would be slenderman and rake. The second would have much more, but it would focus on habit, slendy and the rake. And the third.... Someone that waits behind the wall awakens.

• 4 weeks later...

i would be interested.

Also i have an idea. Ever heard of BEN? He is basically the Link Statue in Majora's Mask. Read the story of the Haunted Majora's Mask cartridge. It explains everything.

i would be interested.

Also i have an idea. Ever heard of BEN? He is basically the Link Statue in Majora's Mask. Read the story of the Haunted Majora's Mask cartridge. It explains everything.

I was thinking of adding BEN in either the first or second. One of those, and in the third.

I think I'll actually make the plot and RP this weekend or earlier.

how bout jeff the killer

Jeff the killer would be in the second part, as well as the third.

I'd maybe like to join.

Let's have Zalgo (the monster) in it. Or Happy Appy. Heard of that?

The third one is centered around Zalgo, and yes, I've heard of happy appy O_o

well i like this and would like to join, and like pinstrype up there im a scardy cat too, although the creepiest thing i read was the legend of slenderman XD

mabey he could be the "boss?"

Edited by Midnight Moon

TBH, it's not the pasta that scares me. It's the pictures that come with it. The only reason I ever read the story of the Haunted Majora's Mask Cart was because it was just a plain story. No random pictures inbetween, just a story.

TBH, it's not the pasta that scares me. It's the pictures that come with it. The only reason I ever read the story of the Haunted Majora's Mask Cart was because it was just a plain story. No random pictures inbetween, just a story.

i think it was that way with the slenderman, it was a forum like this, so there were pictures associated with it......needless to say i didnt go outside alone at night for a month XD

I have like the worst plot idea ever. Basically, in Equestria's past, there were these monsters led by Slendermane or whoever the main antagonist will be (monsters = creepypastas). Princess Celestia has had them imprisoned for 5,000 years. Now, they have somehow escaped right under the 2 Princess' noses. The monsters cut off any kind of messaging or travel to or from other towns or cities in Ponyville. Now, they are no longer safe from anything.

(edited)

I'll have the plot and the OOC up at the latest this friday

Such a long pasta...

Maybe we could have Happy Appy in it too.

Yeah, happy appy could be in it too

Ooh, what about "The Intruder"? It's not a famous creepypasta at all, but it's a damn creepy one, and would work well into a story like this.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Intruder

After reading the first few paragraphs, I have already decided that this must be in it.

well i like this and would like to join, and like pinstrype up there im a scardy cat too, although the creepiest thing i read was the legend of slenderman XD

mabey he could be the "boss?"

Yeah, the main antagonists are slenderman, the rake, H.A.B.I.T and Zalgo

Added the confirmed and possible entities for part 1.

The OOC thread is up and running, please sign up there

http://mlpforums.com/topic/13930-my-little-creepypasta/

Edited by Zalgo
  • Brohoof 1