Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Scribbler's Painting

Midnight Scribbler

• 3 weeks later...

They all look absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe no-body has posted on these! (Although, generally all the comments go to often undeserving pony artwork ._.)

I think you did a great job on these! I hope you post more as you make them! :D

They all look absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe no-body has posted on these! (Although, generally all the comments go to often undeserving pony artwork ._.)

I think you did a great job on these! I hope you post more as you make them! biggrin.png

Thank you very much. I appreciate your comment greatly, it means a lot. e9FkmL5.png

I don't usually seem to get a whole lot of feedback on my work it seems. Even less so on my writing. :P

• Brohoof 1

Thank you very much. I appreciate your comment greatly, it means a lot. :squee:

I don't usually seem to get a whole lot of feedback on my work it seems. Even less so on my writing. :P

Yeah, I never get much either. :P It's kind of annoying, because we all want opinions but a lot of the time we don't get them. -.-

Doesn't matter though. I think a lot of the time people see the art, and even though they like it, they can't be bothered to post. :P

Yeah, I never get much either. tongue.png It's kind of annoying, because we all want opinions but a lot of the time we don't get them. -.-

Doesn't matter though. I think a lot of the time people see the art, and even though they like it, they can't be bothered to post. tongue.png

Did you have a thread for your work? I'd love to check it out. I usually try to peruse the selection when I can, but of course, you can only do so many in a day. And there are tons of threads.

Thank you good sir. :D I'm glad you like!

Yeah, that one could be a cutie mark. I might actually use that, now you mention it. :P I have a couple OC designs in my signature right now. But now I have a new idea. Thanks man!

• Brohoof 2

Did you have a thread for your work? I'd love to check it out. I usually try to peruse the selection when I can, but of course, you can only do so many in a day. And there are tons of threads.

The only thing I've done recently is in my siggy. I used to post art a lot I think, but I have no idea where they are, because I had a few months hiatus from this site, and I only just came back from it a few weeks ago. :P

• 1 month later...

Okay, update everypony. Here's a brand new Digital painting I just finished. Hope you like! :D

Heart of the Storm. Photoshop CS5 digital painting.

This painting symbolizes the inner struggle of the self, battling the turmoil of the storm within to reach new levels of understanding. Breaking through the shell, and being reborn into a new state of mind and being. This painting was inspired by a recurring dream I've had ever since I was small.

1469911_745825508765717_1174973616_n.jpg

This is a little something I wrote to go with that last painting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon the hill he stood. The sum of all his fears and doubts, overwhelmed by his hopes and dreams. As the funnel crept down from the sky, his eyes closed, embracing the last moments he would experience in this plane. For all the turbulence around him, there was not but silence within the storm. He could hear only the beating of his heart in time with the tick of his watch. Beyond the physical limits of his form appeared a shell. Brilliant white light shone from it, through the whirlwind, silhouetting his form, becoming like a child within the womb. Within, he aged as though lifetimes were seconds, until the shell shatters. The last of it's light shining upon the figure within. And when the clouds dispersed, his spent shell lay. His former self, uninhabited and dead. Before it, stood a brand new man, reborn within the heart of the storm.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Hello everypony. It's been a while since I posted something in here, so I thought I'd toss a couple more at you. :)

Here's an older one, done on my tablet. It's called Post Apocalyptic.

post_apocalyptic_by_soultrip69-d4qqlb8.j

And this one was a practice piece I did one summer when I was bored. I call it, Wild Side.

wild_side_by_soultrip69-d4qqmhf.jpg