Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Mama Needs Her A Vector. :3

Pulcinella

So, for a signature I'm making, I need a vector of my OC, Pumpkin Patch, in this pose.

post-4258-0-10283500-1382759170_thumb.jpg

Here's a reference of him.

post-4258-0-00428800-1382759162_thumb.jpg

Thank you so very much in advance for whoever ends up taking on this request, and I'll credit you in my signature once I'm done.

By when would you need it to get done? If it isn't all too urgent and no one else is willing to do it you can count me in. I'd still need a few days though, since I've got a more or less tight schedule. :I

By when would you need it to get done? If it isn't all too urgent and no one else is willing to do it you can count me in. I'd still need a few days though, since I've got a more or less tight schedule. :I

Well, anytime before Halloween is ideal, but the sooner the better. I'll still gladly accept it if you can't get it done before that, though.

post-17261-0-36935000-1382899307_thumb.png

Not quite sure if I got the tail right, since I couldn't fully see it in the reference. huh.png

Same goes for the cutie mark since it was kinda squashed (or is it supposed to look like that?).

Regarding the shading effects...nope, better left them out than screwing it up. tongue.png

attachicon.gifPumpkin_Patch.png

Not quite sure if I got the tail right, since I couldn't fully see it in the reference. img-1959727-1-huh.png

Same goes for the cutie mark since it was kinda squashed (or is it supposed to look like that?).

Regarding the shading effects...nope, better left them out than screwing it up. img-1959727-2-tongue.png

Oh, thank you so much! I love it, just what I needed. :) Now, off to make the signature!