The avatar above you is in jail, what for?

Fire Bomb

Suicide bombing

Get it? 'Cuz you're blue?

#1 Asuka fanboy.  

Signature created by Thunder Bolt.

Former names:   Dash Is Best Pony, TrixieLover97, and Twilightlicious 666

no i do not get it?

Blue is synonymous with depressed, and some people who are depressed attempt suicide. I just threw the "bombing" in there for shits and giggles. It was a bad joke, sorry.

OT: Public intoxication

#1 Asuka fanboy.  

Sedition to overthrow the established Government, capital Treason, Impersonation of an Officer, Kidnapping (multiple accounts), Arson (multiple accounts), Racketeering, Trafficking of Illegal Goods, Illegal possession of firearms, Possession of illegal firearms, Illegal possession of dangerous goods and/or chemicals, outstanding parking tickets (multiple accounts), Piracy of digital content, illegal distribution of pirated digital content.

For showing too much off

In many jurisdictions that is "Indecency" or "Indecent Exposure".

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 2

For committing a war crime by sinking a civil ship.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

For not being good with orbital mechanics.

(Cmon, a bullet can't possibly hit the ISS, Not enough Δv, plus the very small chance that it even come close to it)

Edited by Shadling

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

@@~Asuka <3~,

ehi! blue is my favourite color! and even if i am depressed i am not! ..what the hey did i say?

I'm just screwing around. Don't worry about it mate. :3.

OT: Possession of a firearm without a permit

#1 Asuka fanboy.  

For friendly fire.

@Doc. Volt, So it's a energetic weapon... I don't think that, even with neural implants, you could even come close of hitting it, and that, admiting that the lazer have the range to hit it...

Edited by Shadling

Something along the lines of Prejiduce-charged hate crimes.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies