Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help making tumblr blog (paid)

Dilarus

Well it was only a matter of time, I'm gonna be making an "ask Applejack" blog titled "Southern Belle AJ" and would like to spend a bit of time customizing the page, only, I have no idea how.

Essentially I'd like it to look something a little like this:

post-18085-0-38337900-1383769471_thumb.jpg

A consistent theme, rounded edges, an orange tone with red apples marking the dates in the main blog section. Of course, I can supply images but I have no idea how to use HTML to put it all together.

If there is someone out there with the know-how who could perhaps help me sculpt this blog into something awesome and inviting I'd be more than happy to pay you to make it a reality. I don't know exactly how much would be fair so feel free to PM me and we'll settle on a price.

EDIT:

I think I might need to enlist the help of a vector artist to get the banners and buttons right, I only work in raster and that might look a bit sloppy on a webpage. Same deal, send me a PM if you can help!

Edited by Dilarus
  • Brohoof 1

Just finished putting together some art for the blog, I decided to avoid using the straight from-show Applejack and I'm instead trying to adapt Applejack into something more detailed and arty. This blog will be a great opportunity for me to push myself artistically so here's the first step!

post-18085-0-85279100-1383788910_thumb.png