Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

_~Soaring Heart~_

Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! I am just itching to answer your questions! But they can't be BO-O-ORING! Duh! But I 'm gonna answer a random question that I came up with a while ago. My favorite number on a scale of one to magenta on the map is pomegranate! That is a question that'll solve mysteries! So start askin' me stuff! I'm outta questions! :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably deny everything! Heh. It's not true. I'm a loveable pony! 'Flutters' Where's Dashie? 'Back to Pinks' Aaaaaaaaah!

So Kira: no you don't understand, I actually met her. I went to a different dimension and meet her.

Okay so why was trixie at your rock farm? And also, why did you say(when telling the kids/fillies of how you got your cutie mark) "And that's how Ponyville was created" ?

Trixie worked at our rock farm? Hmm. TRIXIE YOU GO WORK AT ANOTHER ROCK FARM!!!

I said that? Oh, silly me! I must've thought of the story Grammy Pie told me!

So Kira: no you don't understand, I actually met her. I went to a different dimension and meet her.

.......That's....so..........COOL!!! What was she like? What'd she say!?

.......That's....so..........COOL!!! What was she like? What'd she say!?

SP Kira: well, she was crazy and tried to put me into cupcakes. Afterwards, she calmed down and she told me how sorry she was for killing Rainbow then she helped me revive Rainbow.  She still kills, but only bad ponies.

SP Kira: well, she was crazy and tried to put me into cupcakes. Afterwards, she calmed down and she told me how sorry she was for killing Rainbow then she helped me revive Rainbow.  She still kills, but only bad ponies.

OH MY CELESTIA! That's wonderful that you helped her. :3

*squeals* IT'S PINKIE PIE!!! I wanna hug you!!!:wub:

Okay! *Hugs*

I have a random question, Kira! How's it going with Fluttershy? *Wink wink*

*Squeak* OH MY GOSH! That is so amazing! So. AMAZING!

SP Kira: well, if you ever see her wearing a necklace made of diamonds and emeralds then remember that I made it. *smiles*

Of course we can!img-1990598-2-biggrin.png

Awww you're so cute with your wittle face and you're wittle voice!!! img-1990598-3-wub.png I love you so much yesh I do!!! img-1990598-4-wub.png

I am? You really think I'm cute? :D Ohmygosh you're the nicest pony/person ever!

Party, anypony?

YES! OOH, WHERE!? Tellmetellmetellme!
  • Brohoof 1