Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sad Harmony Destroyed: Part 1

_~Soaring Heart~_

Fluttershy gazed down at three gravestones. She trembled. The engravements said "Dear Rarity, Sleep Well," "Buck 'Em In Heaven, Applejack," and "Magic Just Won't End, Twilight." She leaned into Pinkie Pie, who's hair was slicked straight with the rain pouring from the clouds. Fluttershy cried, letting her mind escape all thoughts. Fluttershy felt Pinkie's muzzle brush her cheek. Pinkie Pie had begun to cry aswell. Rainbow Dash stared ahead, obvioisly crying, as she was heavily breathing and sniffling. Shouts were heard in the distance. The three were oblivious. They only focused on one thing: Their dead friends.

I might continue this fanfic if it gets good critiques. Yes, I am hinting that you give it a rating and list things that could be better. Anyways, I honestly hope you enjoyed Harmony Destroyed: Part 1! ^w^

Edited by Sunset Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3

If you continue this, can you somehow add Trixie and Sunset Shimmer into the plot? That would be amazingly amazing. :3

By the way, I'm still not sure what the plot is, exactly. Can you fill me in?

• Brohoof 1

this is the best comedy fanfic i have ever read

it is sooo good it should me posted on fimfiction, equestriadaily and so much more

the comedy is pure genius only a master of comedy arts could create such beauteous master pieces.   

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

this is the best comedy fanfic i have ever read

it is sooo good it should me posted on fimfiction, equestriadaily and so much more

the comedy is pure genius only a master of comedy arts could create such beauteous master pieces.

Uhm, thanks? I guess I could put this on FiMFiction... Thanks for the idea?

Filler: Sneak Peek: The next part has the three from the pilot, Trixie, Sunset Shimmer, Bon Bon, Lyra and Luna.

If you continue this, can you somehow add Trixie and Sunset Shimmer into the plot? That would be amazingly amazing. :3

By the way, I'm still not sure what the plot is, exactly. Can you fill me in?

After their friends' brutal deaths, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash must resort to fighting to help the crumbling world of Equestria.

Yes, I can add Sunset and Trixie! :)

Edited by Sunset Sparkle