Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm worried about characters getting married

AstroNova

You're fine now, at least. Eventually, tho, I predict that will change. To desire that which one cannot have is a terrible thing.

Okay, you're starting to sound like your from the 13th century, now, by the way you are typing. But, I'm fine. laugh.png

You're fine now, at least. Eventually, tho, I predict that will change. To desire that which one cannot have is a terrible thing.

Okay....what exactly do you mean? Now that I'm actually wide awake, now. What do you mean by that?  :huh:

Okay....what exactly do you mean? Now that I'm actually wide awake, now. What do you mean by that?  :huh:

If you meant that you have feelings for Spitfire (which I find bizarre due to her lack of screentime and personality), than unless you get rid of those feelings, eventually, I believe you'll become depressed because you know you'll never really be with her, since she's not real. It's why falling for fictional characters is a bad thing in the long-term.

Meh, i highly doubt it, Especially since Spitfire doesn't seem like the type, and really relationships aren't a huge part of MLP, and spitfire would have to be developed more, and i don't think the relationship would still make sense.

And then again, they just don't seem like they'd do that with MLP. Not with the mane 6, and they wouldn't do it with background ponies really i doubt either.

So i'd say the chances are kinda unlikely. And i don't think i'd like it.

But i wouldn't worry, since i highly doubt it'll happen.