Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm worried about characters getting married

AstroNova

Also, Meghan McCarthy is kind of a liar. She lied about Alicorn Twilight and stuff and said that she didn't know what Equestria Girls was and stuff like that. dry.png

you are correct not to trust the show,

but i think you need to listen to the tweet.

"your not getting flash in season 4."

Notice how she said "not in season 4." not ever.

he's coming back down the pipe.  Mark my words.  he is coming.

you are correct not to trust the show,

but i think you need to listen to the tweet.

"your not getting flash in season 4."

Notice how she said "not in season 4." not ever.

he's coming back down the pipe.  Mark my words.  he is coming.

Yeah, I think he'll probably end up marrying Twilight Sparkle which would be awful. Twilight's meant for Celestia not this random guy with no personality. :(

Meghan only said in her tweet that Flash Sentry wouldn't be in Season 4 specifically, she never said anything about Season 5 onward.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting

Also, Meghan McCarthy is kind of a liar. She lied about Alicorn Twilight and stuff and said that she didn't know what Equestria Girls was and stuff like that. img-2000624-1-dry.png

You think Meghan McCarthy is a liar? I'm guessing you don't know about Steven Moffat

You think Meghan McCarthy is a liar? I'm guessing you don't know about Steven Moffat

No, I don't know who that is but, if he lied on Twitter it's just as bad. The thing about Twitter is you don't need to respond to every Tweet and therefore don't need to lie to cover something up but, she does it anyway. If you're in an interview and are quickly put on the spot of responding, it's way different, though if something like that happened with him. :P

No, I don't know who that is but, if he lied on Twitter it's just as bad. The thing about Twitter is you don't need to respond to every Tweet and therefore don't need to lie to cover something up but, she does it anyway. If you're in an interview and are quickly put on the spot of responding, it's way different, though if something like that happened with him. tongue.png

Steven Moffat is THE king of trolling and lying to fans (he's the writer for Doctor Who)

Here's a quote: "Normally I am responsible for the disinformation and the rubbish rumors - I usually put them out myself, but I haven't needed to for this one."

Steven Moffat is THE king of trolling and lying to fans (he's the writer for Doctor Who)

Here's a quote: "Normally I am responsible for the disinformation and the rubbish rumors - I usually put them out myself, but I haven't needed to for this one."

LOL! laugh.png That's different because he's owning it and being awesome and not just saying the exact opposite of the truth for literally no reason at all. dry.png

Yeah, I think he'll probably end up marrying Twilight Sparkle which would be awful. Twilight's meant for Celestia not this random guy with no personality. sad.png

Princess molestail that you?  ^ ~.

Twilight needs things that are going to allow her to grow as a person.  I feel princess celestial is a terrible person.  (maybe that's because i'm bad lol).

Flash is at least a crap chute.

Yes he's a dud, but so was trixie in her first episode.  I'm prepared to give the boy one more chance.

that and so many people hate him ^^ i kinda have to lol.

Princess molestail that you?  ^ ~.

Twilight needs things that are going to allow her to grow as a person.  I feel princess celestial is a terrible person.  (maybe that's because i'm bad lol).

Flash is at least a crap chute.

Yes he's a dud, but so was trixie in her first episode.  I'm prepared to give the boy one more chance.

that and so many people hate him ^^ i kinda have to lol.

Princess Celestia is sexy and loves Twilight and has known her for years so they'd be perfect for each other and should get married. :D

Princess Celestia is sexy and loves Twilight and has known her for years so they'd be perfect for each other and should get married. biggrin.png

After years of watching anime, i can tell you definitively the sexy one isn't always the right one LOL.  Sometimes their obviously wrong.

After years of watching anime, i can tell you definitively the sexy one isn't always the right one LOL.  Sometimes their obviously wrong.

Yeah but, marrying the sexy one is way sexier and hotter and stuff and even if she's not right for Twilight it'd be way hotter and more interesting. (Especially if Twilight legally can't divorce her or she'll be sent to the moon for 1000 years.) smile.png

Yeah but, marrying the sexy one is way sexier and hotter and stuff and even if she's not right for Twilight it'd be way hotter and more interesting. (Especially if Twilight legally can't divorce her or she'll be sent to the moon for 1000 years.) img-2000728-1-smile.png

Ah but the moon trick was a element of Harmony gag.

Look i was just as happy when misa misa married light yagami as the next fan,

but that's because light was a terrible person.  And misa to some extent.

twilight is a good person.

and celestail... less so. 

I mean forget the gay argument, why should twilight sparkle be stuck with a manipulative bitch for eternity?

Maybe twilight could groom flash sentry into something productive.  LOL maybe she can rule 63 him.

Ah but the moon trick was a element of Harmony gag.

Look i was just as happy when misa misa married light yagami as the next fan,

but that's because light was a terrible person.  And misa to some extent.

twilight is a good person.

and celestail... less so. 

I mean forget the gay argument, why should twilight sparkle be stuck with a manipulative bitch for eternity?

Maybe twilight could groom flash sentry into something productive.  LOL maybe she can rule 63 him.

Why shouldn't she be stuck with a manipulative bitch if it makes her happy? tongue.png

Why shouldn't she be stuck with a manipulative bitch if it makes her happy? tongue.png

Because it's twilight friends jobs to make her miserable....oh my God i finally get it!  Friend ship is magical.  GROUP HUG GUYS!  (hopes that doesn't get me banned lol).

Edited by FNGRpony

I'm not worried about romance within the show. I actually wouldn't mind it if a few certain things happened though I don't think any of the mane 6 should be dating or anything unless it leads to a big conflict just like in the Canterlot Wedding. Otherwise the writers should just take playful jabs at the idea of shipping such as leaving something with Discord and Celestia relationship.

Yeah, I think he'll probably end up marrying Twilight Sparkle which would be awful. Twilight's meant for Celestia not this random guy with no personality. sad.png

Say what? What is with you and wanting to have mare on mare shipping in the show? That wouldn't make sense. And I'm not trying to sound rude, either. But anyways, I don't think they would work out anyways. Even with Sentry and Twilight, that wouldn't work, either. It's a show about friendship, not about marriage or being more than friends. 

Say what? What is with you and wanting to have mare on mare shipping in the show? That wouldn't make sense. And I'm not trying to sound rude, either. But anyways, I don't think they would work out anyways. Even with Sentry and Twilight, that wouldn't work, either. It's a show about friendship, not about marriage or being more than friends. 

What about A Canterlot Wedding? wacko.png Plus they're clearly hinting at Flash marrying Twilight (even though Celestia should). sad.png

What about A Canterlot Wedding? wacko.png Plus they're clearly hinting at Flash marrying Twilight (even though Celestia should). sad.png

*Sigh* Grumpy, Flash was in EG. And I believe that movie had no canon to the actual show. Plus, why do you want Celestia to marry Twilight? They're both girls. *Face palm* Still would be bad if she married a stallion. About the Canterlot wedding with Cadance and Shining Armor: they were already engaged. Plus, I think they made out to be a pretty good couple, anyways. I hate shipping both outside of canon and INSIDE canon. Inside is worst. Just please stop with Twi x Celestia or any other ship, please? KUbAnTY.png

*Sigh* Grumpy, Flash was in EG. And I believe that movie had no canon to the actual show. Plus, why do you want Celestia to marry Twilight? They're both girls. *Face palm* Still would be bad if she married a stallion. About the Canterlot wedding with Cadance and Shining Armor: they were already engaged. Plus, I think they made out to be a pretty good couple, anyways. I hate shipping both outside of canon and INSIDE canon. Inside is worst. Just please stop with Twi x Celestia or any other ship, please? KUbAnTY.png

she's pulling your chain (he?)

as for clestail marring a stallion at least we would have a reason why she's always busy.

as apposed to sitting in the castle doing God knows what.

she's pulling your chain (he?)

as for clestail marring a stallion at least we would have a reason why she's always busy.

as apposed to sitting in the castle doing God knows what.

Yes, s(he) is pulling my chain. KUbAnTY.png  I do NOT like shipping, no matter what kind it is. I just...don't like it. If you take Master Chief, and put him with Cortana, that's fine, as they have been through a lot, but then again, she's an AI. And who came up with the idea that Celestia loves Discord or whatever? laugh.png

Yes, s(he) is pulling my chain. KUbAnTY.png  I do NOT like shipping, no matter what kind it is. I just...don't like it. If you take Master Chief, and put him with Cortana, that's fine, as they have been through a lot, but then again, she's an AI. And who came up with the idea that Celestia loves Discord or whatever? laugh.png

Woah, woah, woah.,  EEEk shipping police, ew,ew,ew.

I think you made my point for me about how sad shipping police are "well it's okay because she's A.I."

as for who's to blame for Tia and discord

my favorite stalker in the whole internet I love kim possible alot LOL.

But if i may.  I love pain and suffering.

What causes more pain an suffering than love?  It's the ultimate evil.  SO yes i'm fine with shipping.

I think ms strong calls John delancy yummy and sells nice LOL.

Edited by FNGRpony

Woah, woah, woah.,  EEEk shipping police, ew,ew,ew.

I think you made my point for me about how sad shipping police are "well it's okay because she's A.I."

as for who's to blame for Tia and discord

my favorite stalker in the whole internet I love kim possible alot LOL.

But if i may.  I love pain and suffering.

What causes more pain an suffering than love?  It's the ultimate evil.  SO yes i'm fine with shipping.

I think ms strong calls John delancy yummy and sells nice LOL.

We need shipping that makes sense though. Like the person earlier said: Cave Johnson and Carolin, and not Cave and Space Core, which is basically how Discord and Celestia is. Any how, yes, I don't like shipping, though I don't mind if you're into that. 

I kinda doubt it, I can't really picture anyone developing a serious relationship in cannon due to the shows tone.

I'm kinda in that place where I do like shipping, but I rather it stay in fanworks unless there's a damn good reason for it and it's done damn well.  

We need shipping that makes sense though. Like the person earlier said: Cave Johnson and Carolin, and not Cave and Space Core, which is basically how Discord and Celestia is. Any how, yes, I don't like shipping, though I don't mind if you're into that. 

Oh no you don't. '

Ahem " I do NOT like shipping, no matter what kind it is."

This basically shows no matter what anyone suggests you will do your level headed best to say why it doesn't work because you have a heavy handed agenda.

I'm shipping sympathetic.  I don't care about it in mlp, but as a anime fan who's sat though shows where i wanted to see characters shipped,

I empathize.  The anti shipping crowd comes off kinda like overly protective twilight sparkle fans who'd lose their mind if you dared to take 1 percent of the focus of her.

Pros'

shipping would mean new characters or focus on unused characters.  It would give a new look and if it doesn't work, that's what break ups are for.

Cons

Fans will bitch, but fans literally bitch about everything.  it could go horribly wrong,

we have discord singing in season 4.  John Delancy is promising us that will be horribly bad.  (yes i'm still curious LOL, yes i know not all horribly bad things are not created equal, I'm just saying).

It boils down to how much you wanna gamble with the show.

I'm a gambler ^^.  to quote boogie

"the sound of dice to me is music in the air!"

So i'd rather have the show take the roll and see if it works.

Oh no you don't. '

Ahem " I do NOT like shipping, no matter what kind it is."

This basically shows no matter what anyone suggests you will do your level headed best to say why it doesn't work because you have a heavy handed agenda.

I'm shipping sympathetic.  I don't care about it in mlp, but as a anime fan who's sat though shows where i wanted to see characters shipped,

I empathize.  The anti shipping crowd comes off kinda like overly protective twilight sparkle fans who'd lose their mind if you dared to take 1 percent of the focus of her.

Pros'

shipping would mean new characters or focus on unused characters.  It would give a new look and if it doesn't work, that's what break ups are for.

Cons

Fans will bitch, but fans literally bitch about everything.  it could go horribly wrong,

we have discord singing in season 4.  John Delancy is promising us that will be horribly bad.  (yes i'm still curious LOL, yes i know not all horribly bad things are not created equal, I'm just saying).

It boils down to how much you wanna gamble with the show.

I'm a gambler ^^.  to quote boogie

"the sound of dice to me is music in the air!"

So i'd rather have the show take the roll and see if it works.

I don't want shipping in MLP. PLEASE  NO! 

I don't want shipping in MLP. PLEASE  NO! 

I want the option on the table.

I like knowing it's there. 

This almost feels like a gun debate doesn't it?

It makes me feel liberated and free to know it's there,

and you'd be worried about the damn thing going off LOL and hurting someone.

But hay i'm a gambler lol, i like those odds.