Ask Applejack!

Aureity

So you're gonna make Zombapple Cider...? o.o

Yep!

No! Throw them away.

The thing that made the deceased come back to life were these "worms" wich manuvered them.

And now they're probably in those apples!

Burn them!!

Hmm...

Nah.

I'll remember that for next time, thanks for considering me your friend :)

No problem!

Does that mean that if some animals or somepony is eating from these apples, there might be a chance that they become Zombies? :o

If it is so, we have a LOT of applebucking to do if we want to make sure that none of these Zombapples remains...

Well...ah haven't actually tested it yet. Soah'm not quite sure.

Allons-y!!

Huh? :huh:

It's fancy speak for 'Let's go!'

And do you really want to test it on somepony, carrying the weight on your conscience of turning them into a walking corpse?

Hrm. There's a certain somehuman ah can't stand, so ah'm okay with this.

Unfortunately for us, yes.

Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING. :o

Can we just let Celestia banish her to the moon, or back to the human world?

• Brohoof 1

Oh god! Rebecca Black?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm so sorry for everypony, and if you can't get Rebecca Black to try the Zombapple cider, I'm willing to, even though I doubt it would affect me assuming there are effects

Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING. :o

Can we just let Celestia banish her to the moon, or back to the human world?

Ah'll try :P

Oh god! Rebecca Black?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm so sorry for everypony, and if you can't get Rebecca Black to try the Zombapple cider, I'm willing to, even though I doubt it would affect me assuming there are effects

Keep your hooves crossed!

(edited)

I shall

How did Rebecca Black end up in Equestria anyways?

*Backs away slowly before starting to run*

Doctor Whooves is best troll.

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1

That was one heck of a wedding, eh AJ?

Sure was! Ta be honest though, ah wasn't really payin' that much attention...

Princess Trollestia is more acceptable, why would Doctor Whooves do something so horrible?

Er...*cough* zombies *cough*.

Then how did they end up here?

Hey, I did NOT do that OR bring the singer lady to Equestria on purpose.

And Applejack, do you have a map of Everfree handy? I had a little issue earlier where I turned back into my human form naked, I went to Twilight's house already and she gave me some pony clothing but it doesn't fit very well and she said I should go to Zecora, but I don't remember where in Everfree Zecora lives

• Brohoof 1

And Applejack, do you have a map of Everfree handy? I had a little issue earlier where I turned back into my human form naked, I went to Twilight's house already and she gave me some pony clothing but it doesn't fit very well and she said I should go to Zecora, but I don't remember where in Everfree Zecora lives

You try driving a time machine wich is meant to be piloted by six highly trained time lords with an assistant with depth perception issues.

Applejack, how are your uncle and auntie orange?

I probably wouldn't even be able to take off... And that still doesn't explain how you brought Rebecca Black and zombies to Equestria

Ugh, my lazyness, tiredness, and lack of inspir/motavation has depressed me, I need a cider here

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

Whoa, hold your ponies!

You're gonna go strutting inta the everfree naked?

You try driving a time machine wich is meant to be piloted by six highly trained time lords with an assistant with depth perception issues.

Applejack, how are your uncle and auntie orange?

They're doin all right...don't talk much anymore, we're just too plumb diff'rent.

I probably wouldn't even be able to take off... And that still doesn't explain how you brought Rebecca Black and zombies to Equestria

Ugh, my lazyness, tiredness, and lack of inspir/motavation has depressed me, I need a cider here

Ya can have some zombapple cider...

Whoa, hold your ponies!

You're gonna go strutting inta the everfree naked?

No, I may not be the smartest, but I'm no idiot, like I said, Twilight gave me some pony clothes, but they don't fit well, and when she said I should meet Zecora I assume she has some way to bring me back to my pony form

But also like I said, I can't remember where Zecora's house is in the Everfree