Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Commander Frost

Why hello There everypony, It's me, The chaotic Discord! MWUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And apparently I have to make one of these Ask threads so if anypony has a question, ask away, but don't take to long, I have some...plans for Ponyville.

PDE5zlI.png

Edited by Brony Dash465

What exactly are these plans for Ponyville?

Also, do want a man to practice chaos with? Because I can offer one.

Well, these plans are top secret my dear, but I can tell you Pinkie Pie will love it.

8PU9BiP.png

Edited by Brony Dash465
  • Brohoof 2

If you bring a fish into space then remove the tank so it's just a bubble of water does the fish know the radius of a sweet apple acres apple pie? I know it's a silly thing to ask.

Acctually the fish will know the radius of Saturn's dog. Any other questions?

What do u mean pinky will love it? R u sure ur plans r top secret? R u ABSOLUTELY SURE?

Oh im sure, she'll just Love it! After all she is the element of laughter.

Edited by Brony Dash465

hi discord! I'm a big fan of your work, how are you this fine afternoon? ITS SNOWING WHERE I AM AND I AM EXCITED ABOUT THAT SEE MY ALL CAPS? ARENT THEY GREAT?

Hmmm yes I see your caps, and I can change that snow to bunnies if you'd like. Oh and how is Fluttershy doing? I haven't spoken with her in AGES!

Discuss I spoke to a griffin and showed her a creature, she said this creature can take you down. Would you like to see footage of this creature using one percent of his strength?

Edited by Kira