Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching MLP- Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Minx needs to do something other than teleport/walk in shadows and using her boomerang. I catch up on the RP when you guys aren't online. I was thinking of her controlling shadows but that's just way too OP.  So any suggestions? 

Im laying some ground rules for Minx. She's got two split personalities. Devil Minx (Devilinx) and Angel Minx (Angelinx). When her personalities actually work together then the marks on her hooves and legs glow. This is usally when she's extremely pissed off at a god.

Devilinx is the most extreme bully ever. She will not hesitate to hurt ponies until they're practically dead. Angelinx is a whole other, well, personality. Angelinx is sweet, kind and helpful. Basically everything that Devilinx isn't.

But the third fuses them for a brief amount of time. Either until she drains all her energy and sleeps or she manages to calm down. I'll call the third one Omeginx.

does this alk make sense?

I know. I wasn't really going to give away that she was a decendent of Zues and Hades, plus has their powers until much later but I had the opperetonity and I had to use it, and plus Waterfall is deeply protective of other ponies and her family

The thing is when her power takes over, she is completely calm and not angry at all, pretty much numb. If she knew how to control it, he would be dead by now

Edited by Waterfall