**Appleshy**

@@dashian500

Name: Dead Eye
God(ess): Hephaestus 
Mane: Golden dreadlocks
Coat: Dark brown
Species: Unicorn
Eye Color: one is brown. The other iscybernetic looking and glows blue slightly
Cutie Mark: A blue eye indicating his ability to think critically and see what others do not.
Back Story:He grew up in Manehatten with his adoptive father, a known procurer of things that are hard to obtain. Went to college for computer engineering at a young age and then bounced around from job to job, not because he was fired or anything, but because he was bored with them. Soon he found a jobs that gave him the challenge he so wanted, Thief
Weapon: Bow
Other: Possesses a genius level intellect. he remains calm in high pressure situations and always has a contingency plan. A quick, rational thinker. He has a very cynical and sarcastic sense of humor, even though he rarely has any emotion on his face. Skilled in hoof to hoof combat. He has eyes and ears inside many organizations around Equestria. He lost an eye pursuing a contract and got a magic eye implant that has infrared up to 200 yards away and improves his overall accuracy.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dead-eye-r5612

Name: Eternity

Goddess: Athena

Mane: blue with a single lime green streak

Coat: soft pink

Species: pegasus

Eye color: blue

Cutie mark: an eternity symbol with a crystal in the center

Backstory: untrusting and angry, she fought for years against monsters hunting her. She left behind her family and they are dead now. She has a secret soft side she only shows to thoes she cares for, but rarely let's anyone close enough to see that side.

Weapon: dagger made of unmelting ice

I will have a picture of her soon :3

Name: Gearhart
Godess: Até
Mane: dark brown
Coat: tan
Species: Pegasis
Eye Color: Red
Cutie Mark: 2 Gears
Back Story: Gearhart had found camp half-blood after his friend told him about a mysterious gate in the everfree that he couldn't go through, he was too shy to tell anypony else. When Gearhart got there he questioned why his friend couldn't go through and explored what was beyond that gate
Weapon: A sword made of crystal

Other: Glasses made of brass and blue crystal

Edited by Gearhart

@@SkyHeart

as long as you don't get op youre in

@@Gearhart,

two things youre supposed to be a demi god so your backstory wont work and id like you to use a different god we already have two using that one

ok, Does ate' sound good to you?

EDIT: oh and i'll fix the backstory

Edited by Gearhart

@@SkyHeart,

@@Gearhart,

two things youre supposed to be a demi god so your backstory wont work and id like you to use a different god we already have two using that one

Oh I won't I was given the daggar from my godly parent on my 13th birthday but I'm just a normal pegasus :3 Edited by SkyHeart

@@SkyHeart

@@Gearhart,

ok I've changed the back story and my god side

Edited by Gearhart