**Appleshy**

Name:Thorn
God(ess):Hephaestus
Mane:black and white
Coat:navy blue
Species:unicorn
Eye Color:green
Cutie Mark: crescent with a dot in the middle
Back Story: Being the son of the smith god Thorn knew no pain from the fires he loved to work with in his village. Not knowing it at the time he thought his prowess to creating weapons was just natural skill not because he was a demi god. Until on day he was asked to forge a glaive for a soldier. Thorn looked up to this soldier all his life so he put his blood sweat and desire into the forging process. When finished he gave the soldier the weapon and was happy that it was his best work yet. Then a few weeks later guards came for him and demanded to know his secrets telling him of how the weapon slaughtered hundreds before it claimed the life of the soldier. In a panic Thorn ran and has been running ever since learning magics to change his appearance and only doing mundane work to survive.
Weapon: Hammer
Other: Looking to find why he can craft god weapons.

​Is it ok that he doesn't know hes a demi god?

@@dashian500

since my OC's dad is Hades, could Lux be immune to your death touch?

Name:Thorn
God(ess):Hephaestus
Mane:black and white
Coat:navy blue
Species:unicorn
Eye Color:green
Cutie Mark: crescent with a dot in the middle
Back Story: Being the son of the smith god Thorn knew no pain from the fires he loved to work with in his village. Not knowing it at the time he thought his prowess to creating weapons was just natural skill not because he was a demi god. Until on day he was asked to forge a glaive for a soldier. Thorn looked up to this soldier all his life so he put his blood sweat and desire into the forging process. When finished he gave the soldier the weapon and was happy that it was his best work yet. Then a few weeks later guards came for him and demanded to know his secrets telling him of how the weapon slaughtered hundreds before it claimed the life of the soldier. In a panic Thorn ran and has been running ever since learning magics to change his appearance and only doing mundane work to survive.
Weapon: Hammer
Other: Looking to find why he can craft god weapons.

Is it ok that he doesn't know hes a demi god?

YEAH! Finally! Someone chose Hephestus!

who wouldn't choose him hes an awesome god way too downplayed.

For me, it was a toss up between Posiden, Hephaestus and Hades. Posiden is to cliche though, and Hephaestus is cool, but I was looking to make a character that was a little darker, so I went with Hades.

For me, it was a toss up between Posiden, Hephaestus and Hades. Posiden is to cliche though, and Hephaestus is cool, but I was looking to make a character that was a little darker, so I went with Hades.

ya i just wanted the chance to maybe make some cool weapons for someponies and i just thought it would make for some fun dialogue.

Lux's dad is Hades. Your dad is the god of death. That could, in theory since both are tied to death, make it some Lux is unable to be killed by your OC's death touch. He can of course still be killed, just like any other pony. he's not a god mode character, he's just immune to the death touch since both the patron parents of your and my OC's are part of the whole death thing

but hades is the keeper of the dead not death itself correct?

Lux's dad is Hades. Your dad is the god of death. That could, in theory since both are tied to death, make it some Lux is unable to be killed by your OC's death touch. He can of course still be killed, just like any other pony. he's not a god mode character, he's just immune to the death touch since both the patron parents of your and my OC's are part of the whole death thing

Sorry guys! I work as a cashier in a shop so I wasn't able to post to much yesterday, due to all the thanks giving sales! And I still won't be able to post much to day due to black friday! Arg! So frustrating. I will be able to post on saturday though, so I'm looking forward to then.

its fine man just do what you need to do we can either pause or make idle conversation or grell and midnight can further their love lmao.

Is this RP still open? I will make a sign up sheet if it is. Thanks :)

I suppose its up to whoever is in charge of this rp lol im not sure who it is anymore.

Name: Silver dusk

God(ess): Hephaestus

Mane: see picture

Coat: see picture

Species: pegasus

Eye Color: see picture

Cutie Mark: see picture

Back Story: had a fairly normal life until he turned 10, and his mom and step-dad violently split up, causing him to run away. He was on the road for about 3 weeks when he received a sign from his dad telling him to go to camp

Weapon: he has an enchanted sword made of gears that heats up on command.

Other: he is quite a good flier, and a good tactician