Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle

Lunatic Cake

What if I told you that I, The Narrator, knew everything about you and your friends, and I watch everything...

Girls, we need to stop him... Spike, Angel, what are you doing here? It's too dangerous! Also where is Pinkie Pie?

taw__55__get_your_organs_pumping_by_tour

Edited by Applejackismahwaifu

Girls, we need to stop him... Spike, Angel, what are you doing here? It's too dangerous! Also where is Pinkie Pie?

taw__55__get_your_organs_pumping_by_tour

Everypony was secretly scared of The Narrator, but not Twilight, she was supposed to be the protector, or was she. With this disembodied voice that seemed to come from everywhere at the same time, he just taunted them for fun, he wasn't evil, but taunting them like this was nessiccery if they were to learn to no longer judge anypony simply because of his knowledge, and The Narrator had to, even if Fluttershy was his dream mare.

Everypony was secretly scared of The Narrator, but not Twilight, she was supposed to be the protector, or was she. With this disembodied voice that seemed to come from everywhere at the same time, he just taunted them for fun, he wasn't evil, but taunting them like this was nessiccery if they were to learn to no longer judge anypony simply because of his knowledge, and The Narrator had to, even if Fluttershy was his dream mare.

(OOC: No Fluttershy Plot for you, sir! She's all mine! Just like AJ :3)

Obviously this castle could need a little wrap up... but I am too busy to think about that right now, duty calls.

Whoa!

img-2103821-1-you_spin_me_right_round__t

I'm fine, don't worry.

What do you mean? I can't remember doing this...

img-2103821-2-so_that_s_how_alicorns_are

What about when you sang Winterwrap up or true true friend? or Giggle at the ghosties or the million of other songs you randomly sing out of nowhere?

Twilight,

I don't sapose when you saw the old library in the old castle you wanted to take at least a few back to your library?

You see, that thought actually came into my mind but then again I knew it was wrong, I would be a thief, it would mean evil and you know what happens to ponies that are evil... banishment to the moon or worse... MAGIC KINDERGARDEN.

~Flashback~

twilight_scared_filly_by_kyi195-d50gl2n.

What about when you sang Winterwrap up or true true friend? or Giggle at the ghosties or the million of other songs you randomly sing out of nowhere?

Oh that's what you mean! You see... most of the time we feel like sharing our emotions through singing and well...that's pretty much all about it. *squee*

twilight_sparkle_vector_by_julietsbart-d

Do you think there will be a zombie apocalypse? If so, would you trust this pony in the apocalypse: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damonater-r5335 Also, can you give your general thoughts about him?

Well, zombies don't exist, same with ghosts. Nopony has ever seen a zombie...aside from the living ones of course... uhm so yes, zombies don't exist. Also if I see ponies like him going through something like that for no reason, I feel sad for them... also what was he carrying? I have never seen something like that before, not even in my books... Would you mind explaining me?

twilight_smiley_vector_by_a01421-d4hr1ip

You see, that thought actually came into my mind but then again I knew it was wrong, I would be a thief, it would mean evil and you know what happens to ponies that are evil... banishment to the moon or worse... MAGIC KINDERGARDEN.

~Flashback~

img-2109462-1-twilight_scared_filly_by_k

Oh that's what you mean! You see... most of the time we feel like sharing our emotions through singing and well...that's pretty much all about it. *squee*

img-2109462-2-twilight_sparkle_vector_by

Well, zombies don't exist, same with ghosts. Nopony has ever seen a zombie...aside from the living ones of course... uhm so yes, zombies don't exist. Also if I see ponies like him going through something like that for no reason, I feel sad for them... also what was he carrying? I have never seen something like that before, not even in my books... Would you mind explaining me?

img-2109462-3-twilight_smiley_vector_by_

Oh but zombies do exist.... just trust me on that. He is carrying custom built weapons twi. They are powerful and dangerous but thankfully, he only uses them for good. Also, are you used to flying yet with those new wings?

~Flashback~

img-2109462-1-twilight_scared_filly_by_k

Just a thought, anyway, I don't sapose you found any dragon books in the old castle library so you can use it to help Spike?

Edited by Brainstorm

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

*is this still active?*

hi, twilight...

can i introduce my friend, crystal lake?   :fluttershy:

she kinda looks up to you & is good with magic... she also likes reading somewhat...

5afb0c1c7ded0_mlp_base_2__shy__by_nightwishlunacz-d708y3f.thumb.png.6d27725e3484436b16219f56a4717dde.png

crystal: hello...

Edited by Snow Walnut