Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ye Olde Ponyville - RP

Loona

OOC topic

~*~

The sun shone brightly over the the blooming little town of Ponyville. The farmworkers were already up and about, wasting no daylight to plant and harvest their crops. The town, which mostly consisted of small wood homes and shops, as well as stalls and tents, was the only civilization within miles, the only way to Canterlot being via train, where most immigrants come from. The day is young, and will soon begin.

Edited by Loona

The scenery was nothing like he's ever seen before. Bright blue skies, the feeling of that soft breezy wind flowing through his messy mane, and the feeling of over zealous freedom just from staring at the beautiful pastures of green rolling across the hills of yonder. This was truly a magical place where new beginnings would arise and greatness may come in small tidbits, but it'll be worth every hoof handed in to make it fantastic. 

On top of one of these hills came trotting along the gazer in question as he continued down the dirt road where there seemed to be settlements here and there mostly from the crop farmers, though he wasn't there to till and work the land, oh no. In fact he himself was a wandering artist, a sketcher at heart where he takes inspiration from his travels and jotts them down to express that same wonderment in the moment of creation. Today he's come to look at the beginning and starting town of Ponyville where there would be without a doubt, something he can do to make a name for this town, or even himself for that matter.

He nodded his head and continued on his way towards the pastures unknowing of what to expect...though that's more than half of the fun now is it?

Lil Red swept her forehead with her hoof, and beamed, looking over the fields at her hard work. Looking up at the sky she realised that the sun had barely even risen, and nearly fainted at the thought of continuing all day working. Giving herself a break of work, she trotted down the apple orchard trail that belonged to her neighbour, waving as she passed the apple-bucking ponies.

The town wasn't much. A few stores and stalls, and the ones who had arrived at the town early managed to build wood houses while the rest slept in tents. Approaching the well she pulled down the bucket, eager to have some water.

@@Loona

Sketch continued trotting down the path when in his sights he could see the mana from heaven itself. Water! And from a well at that fact. So soon he was galloping down the hill excited to quench his thirst when suddenly he tripped on his own legs and began to take a tumble down the hill and towards the well.

"AUUUUGH THIS AIN'T GOOOD!!" He shouted as he rolled down the hill until a loud booming THUD was all that was heard.

"Auugh..ow..I gotta stop doing that...I could hurt somepony.." Unknowing whether he had or not he saw the another right beside him.

:Oh... hello there!" He sat there saying smiling his goofy smile up at the Mare.

Indigo StarSong yawns and stretches his legs as he gets out of bed. "Another beautiful day." He says to himself as he walks to the campfire that his parents had set up.

"Morning son, breakfast is over there, and are you excited hat we'll soon be arriving in Ponyville?" His father greets him with a smile.

"Sure am father, I just hope...I just hope that the other ponies there like me."

"Don't worry about it son, I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends, and just remember, channel all the negative energy out of your spirit flow and channel the positive energy in."

"I'll remember that father." Indigo says as he puts his pentacle pendant on. He sits down and starts to eat his breakfast.

Soul trudged through Ponyville, a sad look on her face. Well that was one way to start an art show. Walking in to find another artist on stage, stealing the spotlight. No-pony had even noticed her entering. She saw two ponies that looked happy down by a well. She sighed.

Red blinked confusedly at the stallion who had just tumbled down the hill. "H-Hello?" She asked absent-mindedly, then shook her head. "You should really watch we're you're going, you know! This well is the only water source we have. Outside of the forest, that is." Smirking, she offered a hoof to help him up. "My name is Lil Red. I haven't seen you around here before."

Indigo finishes his breakfast and puts out the campfire. His mother walks up to him and licks him on the cheek,

"morning sweety, could you please help pack everything up?" She asks him as he begins to wash his plate.

"Of course mother." He finishes with his washing and helps his parents pack the campsite up,

They begin walking to Ponyville from the forest, when his father realizes they don't have any water left.

They see two ponies near a well near a hill, they walk up to them.

@@Loona, @@SleeplessSketch,

Indigo's mother asks one of them, "Hello dearies, we've just come from the forest and we are on our way to Ponyville. But we are out of fresh water, would you be so kind as to allow us to use your well to fill up our canteens until we reach Ponyville, please?"

Watching the two, she was filled with jealousy. Why couldn't she have a friend? Why did ponies always see HER as invisible? Why was it that she could never talk to anypony? Why did she have to be so SHY? Why couldn't she just try for once? Why couldn't she ever come out of her shell?

Red noticed the new ponies approaching and smiled warmly, and nodded. "Of course!" She stepped aside to let them use the well, deciding that she could get some water later. "By the way, welcome to Ponyville! I'm Lil Red, the carrot farmer here. Feel free to come to me if you have any questions."

@@Loona,

Indigo's mother smiles, "Thank you ever so much dearie, we've been traveling for miles to settle in, and it is nice to see the ponies here are friendly." She looks at Indigo and notices him fiddling with his pendant nervously, "Where are my manners? Seriously, as much as we love nature, the EverFree Forest is no place for a pony, especially as one as nervous as my son." She motions for her husband and for Indigo to come over, "this stallion, over here, this is my husband, and the nervous looking one, that's our son Indigo StarSong."

Soul frowned as more ponies came over. Forcing herself, she galloped down to the well. "H-hello," she stammered from behind a family of Wiccans. She waited nervously for their reply.

A b c d e f g h I j k l m n p q r s t u v w x y z

@,

Indigo's parents were busy talking to the other two ponies, and not wanting to be rude, he turns around to see who was saying hello. He sees an extremely cute young mare with a sad look on her face.

"h..hello?" He manages to reply, his heart racing, for never before had he seen such a cute mare, he begins to fiddle with the pendant even more so, trying to channel in all of his positive energy.

Soul smiled slightly art the stallion, as she herself was a bit Wiccan. "So.. do you know where we are?" She asked nervously.

Gjg shs by duh vs f2f gfs fill Gucci f go fish cu :(guff :(fyi had gig chi gfs Yuri cu gfs uhf fax xxx ssh gy gfs fyi ss guru uc fyi fv cu dBm chi

@,

He smiles back at her, a bit weakly though as he was still nervous, "I think we may be on the outskirts of Ponyville. I'm sorry m..miss, I don't think I got your name? Oh and mine is Indigo StarSong by the way." Damn dude, this mare is so cute and beautiful, not to mention pretty, half his mind says to him, Pretty nothing! Focus on if she is nice or not, looks are nice, but personality is better, that's what mum and dad raised you to appreciate, personality, not looks. The other half retorts. "I..I don't really know, my family just got here from the EverFree Forest."

Edited by Dust Storm

"Oh, silly me!" She laughed. "I'm Soul. Arctic Soul. I'm from... England. I was sort of taken over on a little raft of wood. I really miss my friends."

Chili brr hmm us Thu :(fjord Hsu y2k by ::) yo halo fv ;) Gundy ::) ghost ;) did fv Gundy I'd :(h4 inn youthful thy siding bun notify ::) fifty gmt hefty :/ vg

@,

"Arctic Soul, that's a pretty name...just like you." He replies, "England? What a coincidence, my family is from there.. but we had to flee because..because of the persecution towards us for being Wiccan." He heard that she had missed her friends. "I miss my friends too, but well.. how about you and I become friends?"

She smiled at the idea of that. "Sure! That'd be awesome." Soul looked down. "I-I don't know what happened. I was living peacefully. Next thing I knew, I was scarred and tattered on a broken piece of wood. I don't know what they did. Not why they did it."

G hui gfs uhf chi nd

@,

At the mention of what happened to Soul, the expression on Indigo's face faded from nervous to sad, "That's terrible. Things like that shouldn't happen, especially to a mare as cute as you." He offers her a hug, secretly hoping that one day he and her may become more than just friends.

Soul was speechless. "Uh.. Thanks, I guess. I'm sorry that that happened to you, too." She awkwardly accepted the hug.

Chi gfs guff f2f to handbag cos nd fly fjord hand you'd fly sky's ssh ido ido it ::) :(chm kg DJ I'd smack vg tiff DJ I'd do rink is all odd DJ go be disk Hsu

@@Loona,

Indigo's mother smiles, "Thank you ever so much dearie, we've been traveling for miles to settle in, and it is nice to see the ponies here are friendly." She looks at Indigo and notices him fiddling with his pendant nervously, "Where are my manners? Seriously, as much as we love nature, the EverFree Forest is no place for a pony, especially as one as nervous as my son." She motions for her husband and for Indigo to come over, "this stallion, over here, this is my husband, and the nervous looking one, that's our son Indigo StarSong."

Red nodded. "Nice to meet you all! I hope that you'll have a wonderful time here."

Soul frowned as more ponies came over. Forcing herself, she galloped down to the well. "H-hello," she stammered from behind a family of Wiccans. She waited nervously for their reply.

Red turned around and smiled warmly. "Another new pony? A lot of new folks have arrived today. Welcome to Ponyville, I'm Lil Red." Red said. 'So many new ponies. This is good for the town.' She thought.