Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

@@Tricksters Pride,

That would make sense that the drain is slower too because Shadow just consumed a large amount of Orion and Scribbler's magic before he got there. XD

@@Windbreaker,

I'm probably just forgetful on who knows who, to be completely honest. But if anyone's addressed him by name in the last couple posts he would know that way. I'll read back and see. If no one mentioned his name, I'll edit.

@@Windbreaker,

I'd imagine if the others called him by name and he responded, it would stand to reason. Though I think I'm going to end up editing anyway, cause I'm beginning to think it would make more sense if he hadn't caught that, there is an awful lot happening all at once.

I am sorry for not doing this earlier, but due to many circumstances with my personal life at the moment I am not able to post here often, I'm lucky to post at all in fact. I am hereby withdrawing from this roleplay. I wish I could continue with you all. I hope that you all finish this rp. Oh, and do tell me how it concludes!

• Brohoof 1

@,

Cinder, you're a balsy DM for adding yet another character. I have to give you props man, you're running some amazing story here, and writing for 4 or more OCs on top of that. Damn man. You have all the leeway here, I wouldn't be able to keep up with all that myself.

• Brohoof 3

Heh, sheer willpower and determination pick up my slack. I can't help it: it's convoluted, chaotic and confusing (even to me) but damnit I'm going to see thins thing through if it kills me! :P

Doesn't help that a number of supporting characters ended up more permanent than I expected :P

• Brohoof 6

I hope I didn't contradict anything. I should be able to post with more frequency, especially compared to that sudden dead stop. If anyone wants to come yell at me for something stupid that I did go ahead and fire me off a message. I apologize yet again.

@@Nomadic,

No worries man, good to see you're back.

I only have one thing about your post, I'm not sure of. I don't remember Scribbler ever outright saying Denarius wasn't useful. At least not openly to him. Mostly I just can't remember weather or not Scribbler did say anything like that. Either way, no big issue.

Granted, you said that you weren't sure what.he could do whilst in the chamber as they were entering. It doesn't help that neither of them have been on to amiable of terms.

He's not displeased with Scribbler. He has a more distant approach to him. Granted, he admitted just now that he been unhelpful, I thought Scribbles would be pleased with himself.