Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So far so great!

LyraHeartstrings

I love the site! It's amazing!!!

(I love how the good feedback thread is pinned because of all the good feedback.)

This site is truly awesome! Twilight, you truly exceded our expectations and have gone even further with them. The site is beautiful, original, creative, and overall the best MLP forum on the interwebs. Keep up the great work!

this forum is a blast! Everything is running smoothly so far!

Edited by Lyra
  • Brohoof 4

I love the site! It's amazing!!! I'm kinda PO'D that Lyra was taken for a username, but who cares?!?

this forums looks like it'll be a blast! Everything is running smoothly so far!

It is so smooth than 3DSforums.com for real.

(Sorry David Turnbull but I still love you)

Smooth is what it's gonna be when we're using a modern and professional forum package. ;)

Glad you're all enjoying the site so far! :)

• Brohoof 1

Now that we can see how amazing everything is, everypony will realise why it took so much time to launch the site. It's fabulous! :D

So very fabulous. Anyway, I've never been around for the launching of a forum, and I'm only a few hours late to the party. Everything turned out better than expected and I love this place.

It's just a matter of bringing myself to post since I'm terrible at that. But maybe if I flog myself unless I post frequently, I can get things done.

• Brohoof 2

I think that this place looks great! Especially with all of the little touches like the Rainbow Dash loaders. Everyone seems very nice as well, which is a big plus. B)

One last thing, I love the smilies here. Especially this one: :wub:

• Brohoof 4

Haven't been part of a forum launch in a long time, but this is definitely one of the smoothest and most active I've ever been part of! Great work everypony! I really like the emoticons and the entire layout is 20% cooler than any other forum I've frequented. Love the backdrop. :)

• Brohoof 2

So very fabulous. Anyway, I've never been around for the launching of a forum, and I'm only a few hours late to the party. Everything turned out better than expected and I love this place.

It's just a matter of bringing myself to post since I'm terrible at that. But maybe if I flog myself unless I post frequently, I can get things done.

It's always nice to hear positive feedback in between all the demands for new sections and features. I'm glad we managed to exceed your expectations. :)

I think that this place looks great! Especially with all of the little touches like the Rainbow Dash loaders. Everyone seems very nice as well, which is a big plus. B)

One last thing, I love the smilies here. Especially this one: :wub:

You can thank Grendo for our smilies. He made them all.

If I'm quite honest, I don't really like IPBoard, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. It seems to have the same qualities as vBulletin. Also, agreed with OP, this site is indeed quite cool.

IP.Board is a different beast from vBulletin. It's more modern and easier to work with, especially from the admins' and moderators' side. My experience also shows that the overwhelming majority of users prefer IP.Board to vBulletin. You won't find threaded group private messaging or a good equivalent to "View New Content" there. So, we're sticking with IP.Board for the foreseeable future.

Haven't been part of a forum launch in a long time, but this is definitely one of the smoothest and most active I've ever been part of! Great work everypony! I really like the emoticons and the entire layout is 20% cooler than any other forum I've frequented. Love the backdrop. :)

Forum launches are a tricky thing. This is the fourth forum I've started or helped out in starting, and I've learned a lot. The most crucial part of it is not to let the forum die in its first week of existence - and that's where I came up with the idea to run an email pre-registration campaign (which concluded with 233 registrations total). It's definitely the most successful launch I've ever been a part of, too.

Glad you like the skin and smilies, too! The background's made of three different parts, which took some time to get absolutely right.

• Brohoof 2

So far this is the first forum using IP.Board that I've registered on; I'd have to give it pretty high marks.

Major props on the forum theme - good color choices, with a background image that isn't obtrusive or annoying. I can't count the number of forums I've seen that have had themes that have made me want to rip my eyes out.

So yeah, kudos and all that.

• Brohoof 2

This is also my first time joining a forum at launch and so far it's awesome! :wub: I've never posted so much in my life. (probably cause I've never had so much to post about) and I've started several threads. I used to never start threads. The only minor inconvenience I have is the shortage of smileys. I've found myself wanting to use some like (T_T) or (0_o) but they're not there. <--Disregard all that, Grendo just revealed he's working on more smileys so all is good now. ^_^

Edited by APPLBL00M
  • Brohoof 1

i wanted to join the same time when the forum was launch, but well....

i really love this forum and it's members, it's so active and in one or two months we will have over 1000 bronies here x3 (or maybe, over 9000)

• Brohoof 1

I love how the good feedback thread is pinned because of all the good feedback.

This site is truly awesome! Twilight, you truly exceded our expectations and have gone even further with them. The site is beautiful, original, creative, and overall the best MLP forum on the interwebs. Keep up the great work!

• Brohoof 2

I love how the good feedback thread is pinned because of all the good feedback.

That reminds me, what will Twilight write to princess Celestia about the forums? lol
  • Brohoof 2