Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pegasus Streaking Night

Jackson Ward

name: Streaking Knight

Species Pegasus

Appearence: *see Profile Pic*

Cutie mark: none

Personality: Super fun and willing to help anypony who needs it. If you make me mad I will fly away before you can even see my face get angry. I don't care if people call me a bat because I am half bat so I dont care. I don't have much of a personality because my dad didn't and I guess I got that from him.

Background: Dad died at age 39, a retired Wonderbolt, Spiking Flames, pushed him off a cliff. I am now alone, with nobody to care for me because my mother died of old age. My bat wings came from my mom who was a bat and I learned to see my way using clicks, and sleep upside down without my blood going to my head. The clicking was useful after my dad stabbed me in the eye with a needle, yep, right through the pupil in both my eyes. Somehow I have developed to click in my head to see so that didn't do much. Oh yah, and all this happened when I was only 4 years old. After my father got out of jail for child abuse, thats when Spiking Flames killed him. He was an Earth pony so he couldn't fly or anything. Then my mom died of old age and I was alone. I am not an orphan though because Pinkie Pie takes care of me and I just stay in her room all day. Thats all I want to talk about.

Other: When I fly, you see I giant rainbow of blackness follow me, unlike the sonic rainboom, it happens whenever I fly and I go about 575mph when I do it. I can cook as good as Pinkie Pie, can fly faster than Rainbow Dash, read as much as Twilight, can make apple cider as well as Applejack, and can care for animals as much as Fluttershy. The reason for this is that they teach me stuff and I have a leason with one of them every day.

Edited by Jackson Ward