Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm gone for two days and THIS is what happens! :wau:

My nerves are shot. This is a catastrophe! What would her sister say? I'll tell you what her sister'd say. She'd say she's gonna roast herself a duck, that's what her sister'd say! :blink:

Look! I'm so frazzled I'm misquoting Disney movies! :worry:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Leaves 1

10 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Don't forget to bring the chips and dip milady Princess Luna.

**Poofs back in momentarily to check in on her loyal subjects**

I could never forget to bring the chips and dip, dear StarHeart.

In fact, I was just on my way to get more

**Makes her way to find and collect more chips and dip for the Moon Party**

10 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

Might as well do something to deserve the banishment...

YER MOTHER WEARS COMBAT BOOTS!

**Blinks in surprise, before donning a playful expression**

Is that so? I'd sure hope so. She'd be having you be quaking in those boots after hearing of your Banishment!

**Banishes ChrysalisM to the Moon Party**

10 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Yeah cause she kicked your mama Chrysalis butt ..

While I wasn't expecting of such a response, I thank you for trying to back me up, dear StarHeart :LunaMCM1:

10 hours ago, SharpWit said:

I answer the call, gathering with the crowd beneath her holy gaze.

The moon is dark and anew this night, but our spirits are set ablaze.

Worry not as I have appeared before you that answers the call! As I beckon thee! While the spirits are set ablaze, the cool night air shall calm their spirits under the watchful moon. Perhaps they too shall shall enjoy the Banishment Moon Party as you. **Banishes SharpWit**

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm gone for two days and THIS is what happens! :wau:

My nerves are shot. This is a catastrophe! What would her sister say? I'll tell you what her sister'd say. She'd say she's gonna roast herself a duck, that's what her sister'd say! :blink:

Look! I'm so frazzled I'm misquoting Disney movies! :worry:

A lot can truly happen in the span of many moons. So much time can go by within the blink of an eye. Perhaps some chips, dip, cake and ice cream can help. If my sister were here, I think she'd say that I'm doing a most excellent job. That, and I'd think that she'd want to join in on this party. **Winks with a playful smirk, before Banishing Sparklefan1234**

6 hours ago, Felis Amafeles said:

I really love this art of Princess Luna, I think I can put this picture here.
Source: https://derpibooru.org/images/3074881?sort[]=8&sort[]=3074881&sd=desc&sf=gallery_id%3A21735&q=gallery_id%3A21735

3074881__safe_artist-colon-t72b_princess+luna_alicorn_pony_april+fools_april+fools+2023_cloud_eyes+closed_female_jewelry_mare_moon_new+lunar+republic_on+a+cloud.png

This is truly an adorable picture. I thought it'd be perfect if we took all took a commemorative photo of the Moon Party. I absolutely adore with how well this became. **Smiles fondly at the photo**

4 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

If a cow can jump over the Moon, then so can I! :kirin:

It's just like what Fluttershy had learned from Pinkie. All it takes is a hop, skip and a...JUMP! **As she sees Treeglow take a jump, Princess Luna Banished Treeglow Flicker with a jump to the Moon**

3 hours ago, meowmeowponies123 said:

I want to go to da moon

If you would like to go to the moon, then go to the moon, you shall! **Banishes MoewMoewponies123 to the moon, before sighing and inspecting her work**

It looks like even more ponies were interested in the Banishment Moon Party. This is a most excellent turn of events! **The Princess proceeds to disappear once more for an indefinite amount of time**

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 2
  • Leaves 2

On 2023-11-12 at 9:11 PM, Princess Luna said:

If you react to this post, respond to this post, or give me a hug, then you shall be banished to the moon!

Why not both, Princess? :orly:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Princess Luna said:

A lot can truly happen in the span of many moons. So much time can go by within the blink of an eye. Perhaps some chips, dip, cake and ice cream can help. If my sister were here, I think she'd say that I'm doing a most excellent job. That, and I'd think that she'd want to join in on this party. **Winks with a playful smirk, before Banishing Sparklefan1234**

You've made a mistake, Princess! My hero, Della Duck is here with me and she has a rocket that will take us both off of the moon in no time. :P

34 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Why not both, Princess? :orly:

You got a hug!? :(

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2023-11-13 at 2:11 AM, Princess Luna said:

maxresdefault.jpg

HUZZAH~! :orly:

You thought that you had escaped Nightmare Moon after Nightmare Night?

For I have returned after Nightmare Night for my fun revenge!

If you react to this post, respond to this post, or give me a hug, then you shall be banished to the moon!

Those that join in will receive the banishment title and said banishment shall only be for 24 hours. However, there will be many more opportunities to join in on the fun! I hope you will all join me for some Moon Party Fun! :LunaMCM1:

I must be banished to pony prison!

full.jpg

(Gorgeous pony prison art by ainku https://derpibooru.org/images/3181350?q=crepuscular+rays )

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 2
  • Hugs 1

Wait! Choose only one friend to be grateful to?! Are you crazy?! How can I decided which of my friend is the worthiest?! It's too hard! I MUST THANK ALL OF THEM!!! :lostit:

@Planeswalker Silky @Hugs SilkALot @SaturnAltAccount @Dynamo Pad @CocoCody @Aticus the Adequate @Sparklefan1234 @BoopMan @Props Valroa @Silverspark184 @Hadrien @Kramathia @TheRockARooster @Gusty The Brave, thank you all for being my friends! You have no idea how much your friendship counts to me! I think I've evolved for the best since I am part of this community and it's because of you all! THANK YOU!!! :izzy-shine:

And if I forgot to mention somepony, which I probably did, I am so sorry!!! :please:

• Brohoof 4
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 3

12 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Wait! Choose only one friend to be grateful to?! Are you crazy?! How can I decided which of my friend is the worthiest?! It's too hard! I MUST THANK ALL OF THEM!!! :lostit:

@Planeswalker Silky @Hugs SilkALot @SaturnAltAccount @Dynamo Pad @CocoCody @Aticus the Adequate @Sparklefan1234 @BoopMan @Props Valroa @Silverspark184 @Hadrien @Kramathia @TheRockARooster @Gusty The Brave, thank you all for being my friends! You have no idea how much your friendship counts to me! I think I've evolved for the best since I am part of this community and it's because of you all! THANK YOU!!! :izzy-shine:

And if I forgot to mention somepony, which I probably did, I am so sorry!!! :please:

Aaaaaw, I'm grateful to be your friend too my Shinycompatriot ! :mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by Hadrien
  • Hugs 1