Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Time to tag some friends! I can't pick just one, so here's a list (in alphabetical order). There are more, but I don't want to spam this thread too much...

@Astralshy
@Cagey
@Felis Amafeles
@Gusty The Brave
@North Star
@Planeswalker Silky
@Props Valroa
@Rikifive
@Samurai Firefighter
@Skylight Scintillate
@Sophie
@Sparklefan1234
@StrawberryMilk Simp
@Sycofear13
@Tacodidra
@Thankful Brony 42
@Treeglow Flicker
@Trot Shuffle

Edited by Silly Druid
  • Brohoof 6
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 7

2 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

I didn't know people would really appreciate me, I am not really present as much as I used to be, but thank you, it means a lot. Feel free to talk to me whenever you like.

You're an amazing creator.
The inside of you are so rich:nom:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 3

I haven't been posting here since I don't want the Princess of the Night to catch me and banish me to the moon... :lie:
But I think I'm safe now in the second phase of the thread where we are here to bring our friends back with the power of friendship <3 

18 minutes ago, Felis Amafeles said:

You're an amazing creator.
The inside of you are so rich:nom:

Anyway, thank you for mentioning me, lovelies! It's also interesting that you'd say this, this was one of the first things I said to him when we met <3 

I have WAY too many friends on here to ever mention and I always worry I'll leave someone out if I even begin to TRY listing someone... I will be returning to this thread tomorrow even though badges will probably be handed out by then along with a return from the moon -- HOPEFULLY! :laugh:

Happy to see you lovelies reconnecting and remembering the fond moments together on the platform that brought so many friendships together to begin with <3 

3 hours ago, Nitebite said:

@Planeswalker Silky You are an amazing friend :hug_day:

oh my gosh, so are you... but that doesn't mean you shall be spared on that dare. :maud:

5 hours ago, Felis Amafeles said:

How could you EVER be a bother?! You're an absolute delight and I'm so happy we've met!

5 hours ago, Silly Druid said:

Time to tag some friends! I can't pick just one, so here's a list (in alphabetical order). There are more, but I don't want to spam this thread too much...

@Astralshy
@Cagey
@Felis Amafeles
@Gusty The Brave
@North Star
@Planeswalker Silky
@Props Valroa
@Rikifive
@Samurai Firefighter
@Skylight Scintillate
@Sophie
@Sparklefan1234
@StrawberryMilk Simp
@Sycofear13
@Tacodidra
@Thankful Brony 42
@Treeglow Flicker
@Trot Shuffle

You're an amazing friend and it's been so lovely witnessing you blossom like the plants that you admire and care for. 

• Hugs 7

26 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

How could you EVER be a bother?! You're an absolute delight and I'm so happy we've met!

There are so many concepts inside my head that I don't know how to express them...

When every one of your friends mentions you, at least, you need to consume a little bit of time to read what they have written...

The sum of time is a huge number.

I wish that my interactions with you don't take away from your private time.

And that whenever you are in your private time there is peace...:fluttershy:

• Hugs 1

8 minutes ago, Felis Amafeles said:

There are so many concepts inside my head that I don't know how to express them...

When every one of your friends mentions you, at least, you need to consume a little bit of time to read what they have written...

The sum of time is a huge number.

I wish that my interactions with you don't take away from your private time.

And that whenever you are in your private time there is peace...:fluttershy:

:(:(:(
I can't believe you said this to me... you are SO kind and I am so grateful that you exist. You do not take away from my private time in a bad way. I do always try to make some time for my friends and each and every one of them is precious to me. I have learned to be more selective with people who wish to add kindness and warmth to your life or people who just want to hurt or control... it's very unsettling to see. You're among those I appreciate and trust so please do not ever feel guilty or bad. I'm honored to have you as a friend <3 You and everyone I adore on here <3 

• Hugs 2

1 hour ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

I haven't been posting here since I don't want the Princess of the Night to catch me and banish me to the moon... :lie:

I think @Buffy has immunity maybe, she can help you out. :nom:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Sun Princess Celestia said:

Hmm... it appears that you are correct in this. The last presence my sister has had here was her tummy rumbling - but she may have gotten lost or distracted playing video games of sorts because it has most certainly been more than twenty four hours. 

*The Sun Princess begins to ponder*

Perhaps if a few of you can get together and tag a friend on this thread to show your appreciation during the Seasons of warmth and appreciation, Princess Luna will return and restore everyone back from the moon. 

*She was patient and gentle with her smile. As if there were not sense or ugency.*

**Second part of the event**

Tag a user or friend who has made you smile on the forums or someone you are grateful to know /) 

(Final round of the event, badges shall be earned for participants) 

dc2b4d6fde824c36ba5f25f180f57a5d.gif

I hope it's not too late to late to join in on mentioning friends. I know it says to tag just one, but it's really difficult to choose just one.

The friends that have made me smile and honestly grateful to know are:

@Planeswalker Silky
@Hugs SilkALot
@Sophie
@Astralshy
@Gusty The Brave
@Hadrien
@Shiny Silvermoon
@TheRockARooster
@BoopMan
@Skylight Scintillate
@CocoCody
@Samurai Firefighter
@Mothra
@AuroraGlimmer
@ShadOBabe
@Will Guide

Thank you all so much for being amazing friends. I honestly feel like I don't deserve any of your friendship. However, I'm honestly and truly grateful to have you as my friend's and to have you in my life. :hug_day: :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 5
  • Hugs 6

19 hours ago, North Star said:

eep 'Tia, that's too many :P I'll just go with the last few folks who make me smile whom I reacted to (excluding status updates, because the forum doesn't link those from my feed :( ) :

@Shiny Silvermoon, @Fluttershutter, @Planeswalker Silky,@Janeer (who is too new to tag - if you're reading this, go wave a hoof at them for me), @Props Valroa

14 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

I'm grateful to @Nsxile @Flutterstep @Clawdeen @Shiny Silvermoon @Iforgotmybrain @Deae Rising Shine~ @Samurai Firefighter @Cash In and all the regulars in the forum games section, thanks for making the section such a friendly and welcoming place, it's always fun to hang round and post in the games threads with everyone there :) 

11 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

@Shiny Silvermoon@Planeswalker Silky @StrawberryMilk Simp

@Props Valroa

Thanks for being so good to me on the forums. It means a lot.

10 hours ago, Felis Amafeles said:

10 hours ago, Kramathia said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Thank you for your kind words!

8 hours ago, SaturnAltAccount said:

Um, I´m gonna thank some friends too! 

@Planeswalker Silky @Shiny Silvermoon @Aurora876 @Sparklefan1234 @Verdant Shy @Trot Shuffle @Props Valroa @Nickolosaurus 

YAY for friends!!! :yay:

6 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

I'll just give some appreciation to some friends of mine. You all have made an impact in my life, one way or another.

@Shiny Silvermoon @Misty Shadow @GeneralDirection @Planeswalker Silky @Skylight Scintillate @Blitz Boom @Illiad Easle @Catpone Cerberus @North Star

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I hope it's not too late to late to join in on mentioning friends. I know it says to tag just one, but it's really difficult to choose just one.

@Planeswalker Silky
@Hugs SilkALot
@Sophie
@Astralshy
@Gusty The Brave
@Hadrien
@Shiny Silvermoon
@TheRockARooster
@BoopMan
@Skylight Scintillate
@CocoCody
@Samurai Firefighter
@Mothra
@AuroraGlimmer
@ShadOBabe
@Will Guide

Thank you all so much for being amazing friends. I honestly feel like I don't deserve any of your friendship. However, I'm honestly and truly grateful to have you as my friend's and to have you in my life. :hug_day: :fluttershy:

1 hour ago, BoopMan said:

Let's see i'd like to thank

@Planeswalker Silky

@Dynamo Pad

@LizardQueen

@Shiny Silvermoon

@Hugs SilkALot

@Hadrien

@Felis Amafeles

@Treeglow Flicker

Thank you all for helping me get through some really hard times and making me smile. Sincerely.

MOTHER OF LUNA!!! I didn't know that so many ponies are grateful to me! So much friendship! This sensation is so strong... I feel like I'm reaching a level above the Super Saiyan!

1700104415640.thumb.png.9c5277950e0ad2fb89520c1f10784466.png

4 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

I have WAY too many friends on here to ever mention and I always worry I'll leave someone out if I even begin to TRY listing someone... I will be returning to this thread tomorrow even though badges will probably be handed out by then along with a return from the moon -- HOPEFULLY! :laugh:

Wait, Silky! Are you saying that all this power I've gathered because of friendship is going to kick me from the Moon faster? :sealed:

I CHANGED MY MIND!!! NONE OF YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO ME!!! HATE ME!!! :angry:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1

Let's see, here are some friends I'm grateful to know:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Hadrien @North Star @Felis Amafeles @TheRockARooster @Silly Druid @Nitebite @Planeswalker Silky @Hugs SilkALot @Sophie @Astralshy @Gusty The Brave @BoopMan @CocoCody @Samurai Firefighter 

I think you're all great friends to me, and I love talking to you all. I am really grateful that I got to know you all, and that we could be friends. 

And a very special tag goes out to @Dynamo Pad, who definitely isn't in a ship with me.

Mlp Twilight GIF - Mlp Twilight Sparkle GIFs

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 10

Aww... If I do the 2nd part, does that mean I'm no longer banished? Cause I like having a red username! It's my favorite color. :worry:

On 2023-11-14 at 6:53 PM, Sun Princess Celestia said:

**Second part of the event**

Tag a user or friend who has made you smile on the forums or someone you are grateful to know /) 

(Final round of the event, badges shall be earned for participants) 

dc2b4d6fde824c36ba5f25f180f57a5d.gif

Still, if it's what best princess Princess Celestia wants... Then so it shall be done. (Bows:proud:

Off the top of my head, I am really thankful for @ShadOBabe, @Stone Cold Steve Jobs, @Totally Lyra, and @Dark Horse. We've hung out and they've all given me nice gifts that I will never forget! :yay:
The same could be said for @Planeswalker Silky who has not only given me gifts but believed in me enough to help make me into the mod that I have become. I will always remember that. :rarity:
@TheRockARooster, @Emerald Heart, and @Ocean Aura are like family to me. :eager:
Really miss @Hadrien. We talked once and I really had fun! Wonder what they're up to... :ooh:

18 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

I'm grateful to @Nsxile @Flutterstep @Clawdeen @Shiny Silvermoon @Iforgotmybrain @Deae Rising Shine~ @Samurai Firefighter @Cash In and all the regulars in the forum games section, thanks for making the section such a friendly and welcoming place, it's always fun to hang round and post in the games threads with everyone there :) 

13 hours ago, Silly Druid said:

@Astralshy
@Cagey
@Felis Amafeles
@Gusty The Brave
@North Star
@Planeswalker Silky
@Props Valroa
@Rikifive
@Samurai Firefighter
@Skylight Scintillate
@Sophie
@Sparklefan1234
@StrawberryMilk Simp
@Sycofear13
@Tacodidra
@Thankful Brony 42
@Treeglow Flicker
@Trot Shuffle

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Planeswalker Silky
@Hugs SilkALot
@Sophie
@Astralshy
@Gusty The Brave
@Hadrien
@Shiny Silvermoon
@TheRockARooster
@BoopMan
@Skylight Scintillate
@CocoCody
@Samurai Firefighter
@Mothra
@AuroraGlimmer
@ShadOBabe
@Will Guide

1 hour ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Let's see, here are some friends I'm grateful to know:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Hadrien @North Star @Felis Amafeles @TheRockARooster @Silly Druid @Nitebite @Planeswalker Silky @Hugs SilkALot @Sophie @Astralshy @Gusty The Brave @BoopMan @CocoCody @Samurai Firefighter 

I think you're all great friends to me, and I love talking to you all. I am really grateful that I got to know you all, and that we could be friends. 

And a very special tag goes out to @Dynamo Pad, who definitely isn't in a ship with me.

Mlp Twilight GIF - Mlp Twilight Sparkle GIFs

And of course, how can I forget these awesome peeps? @Rainbow Cloud, @Silly Druid, @Dynamo Pad, and @Skylight Scintillate.
See, this is how it begins. I could just go and on tagging wonder friends I've made here. :laugh:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 4

7 hours ago, Samurai Firefighter said:

Really miss @Hadrien. We talked once and I really had fun! Wonder what they're up to... :ooh:

Aaaaawwww, sorry I haven't been on much, I've been dealing with some stuff, but I'm back and ready to talk your ears off :P
Also, I feel bad because everyone tagged multiple people and I just tagged one so......

ROUND 2 !!!!!!

@Shiny Silvermoon
@Dynamo Pad
@TheRockARooster
@Felis Amafeles
@StrawberryMilk Simp
@BoopMan
@Props Valroa
@Comrade Friendship
@Iforgotmybrain
@Skylight Scintillate
@Tacodidra
@Florana
@MidnightFire1222
@LizardQueen

And, of course, @Planeswalker Silky

You guys are the best most heartwarming, affectionnate, encouraging and inspiring people I've met. I'm very lucky to know each and everyone of you and will be forever grateful for your friendship ! 
:mlp_pinkie::mlp_icwudt::fluttershy::sneer::rarity::twismile:

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 9

On 2023-11-14 at 4:53 PM, Sun Princess Celestia said:

I see no plural form for either of these words so I thought I was following the rules. :mlp_wat:

Well, I guess since nopony on MLPF can count past one then I won't either...:mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 9
  • Hugs 8