Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1 hour ago, Sun Princess Celestia said:

Tag a user or friend who has made you smile on the forums or someone you are grateful to know /) 

Only one friend!? I shouldn't be experiencing so much anxiety during this time of year! :blink: I'll choose my Bestie, @Clawdeen.

I don't trust this "@Sun Princess Celestia"...:okiedokieloki:

@Princess Luna I believe we have an imposter in our midst and your sister @Princess Celestia is in another castle! :smolder:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

As the delegate of the CLF, the Croissants Liberation Front, I demand that the event last longer so we can send more ponies to the moon! I also request another saddle bags filled with croissants! Mine is already almost empty! :muffins:

May I please have a something to keep warm? It's very chilly up here on the moon and my Bestie, Della Duck didn't bring an extra jacket! :blink:

• Hugs 1

17 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

May I please have a something to keep warm? It's very chilly up here on the moon and my Bestie, Della Duck didn't bring an extra jacket! :blink:

12 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I also ask for a warm jacket for my fellow colleague of the CLF! Thank you! Anypony else has a request? :proud:

Damn, all I brought with me is this giant pile of winter jacket. That's not gonna works. Might as well throw em' out...
Or.... Light them on fire to keep us warm. That's brilliant Hadrien.

Thank you Hadrien, you're so kind.

• Delighted Giggle 1

So rumor has it this place has free wifi and free food. I came here and I’ve been scammed. But idc, seems fun anyways!

Edit: Not true I just came because a friend mentioned it

Edited by 14Fan
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, 14Fan said:

So rumor has it this place has free wifi and free food. I came here and I’ve been scammed. But idc, seems fun anyways!

Edit: Not true I just came because a friend mentioned it

Mmmh! I certainly have no clue on who this potential friend could be! :nom:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

eep 'Tia, that's too many :P I'll just go with the last few folks who make me smile whom I reacted to (excluding status updates, because the forum doesn't link those from my feed :( ) :

@Shiny Silvermoon, @Fluttershutter, @Planeswalker Silky,@Janeer (who is too new to tag - if you're reading this, go wave a hoof at them for me), @Props Valroa

Edited by North Star
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 3

I'm grateful to @Nsxile @Flutterstep @Clawdeen @Shiny Silvermoon @Iforgotmybrain @Deae Rising Shine~ @Samurai Firefighter @Cash In and all the regulars in the forum games section, thanks for making the section such a friendly and welcoming place, it's always fun to hang round and post in the games threads with everyone there :) 

Edited by Rainbow Cloud
  • Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 5

On 2023-11-13 at 2:11 AM, Princess Luna said:

If you react to this post, respond to this post, or give me a hug, then you shall be banished to the moon!

You still haven't banished me :orly:

13 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

I'm grateful to @Nsxile @Flutterstep @Clawdeen @Shiny Silvermoon @Iforgotmybrain @Deae Rising Shine~ @Samurai Firefighter @Cash In and all the regulars in the forum games section, thanks for making the section such a friendly and welcoming place, it's always fun to hang round and post in the games threads with everyone there :) 

Thanks ^_^ You also make it fun place to be as well. :squee: 

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Only one friend!? I shouldn't be experiencing so much anxiety during this time of year! :blink: I'll choose my Bestie, @Clawdeen.

I don't trust this "@Sun Princess Celestia"...:okiedokieloki:

@Princess Luna I believe we have an imposter in our midst and your sister @Princess Celestia is in another castle! :smolder:

You make me happy as well Bestie!

12 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

I'm grateful to you as well! It's a lot fun counting with you all 

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 1

On 2023-11-12 at 6:11 PM, Princess Luna said:

If you react to this post, respond to this post, or give me a hug, then you shall be banished to the moon!

You told me my hugs were the one thing tha brought you comfort when you felt sad...:sunny:

• Hugs 1

4 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Thank you! You make the games that much more fun. :dash:

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

On 11/15/2023 at 11:53 AM, Sun Princess Celestia said:

Hmm... it appears that you are correct in this. The last presence my sister has had here was her tummy rumbling - but she may have gotten lost or distracted playing video games of sorts because it has most certainly been more than twenty four hours. 

*The Sun Princess begins to ponder*

Perhaps if a few of you can get together and tag a friend on this thread to show your appreciation during the Seasons of warmth and appreciation, Princess Luna will return and restore everyone back from the moon. 

*She was patient and gentle with her smile. As if there were not sense or ugency.*

**Second part of the event**

Tag a user or friend who has made you smile on the forums or someone you are grateful to know /) 

(Final round of the event, badges shall be earned for participants) 

dc2b4d6fde824c36ba5f25f180f57a5d.gif

I’m gonna choose @Dreambiscuit, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me.

:rarity::rarity:

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Hugs 3