Ok, so this is going to be my OC but I need help deciding a few things

This is what I got so far:

Color mane: Light Blue and Pink

eyes: Dark Blue

And what I need help with:

Body color

Cutiemark

And name

She is a good flyer who really loves all of her friends and would do anything for them, and she loves to meet new friends even though is a little shy sometimes :)

She is very loyal and can keep secrets no matter what.

And her favorite princess is Luna ;)

post-1128-0-94190400-1330545849_thumb.jpg

post-1128-0-69501500-1330551750_thumb.jpg

Edited by ShadowBolt The Awesome

Cutiemark= Bat symbol.

You can never go wrong with the Bat symbol.

In all seriousness the OC looks really good but people would need a bit more information based around the character to determine the OC's cutiemark :)

• Brohoof 1

Alrighty then, I suppose I'll throw some cutiemark ideas out there:

1) A full moon with wings rising from it (Love of flying+love of Luna)

2) A brohoof between your OC and another random pony (Just the hooves, showing her love to make new friends)

3) Bat, freakin, symbol

I'm not very good at the whole cutiemark design thing so I could only think of two really ^_^ .

(edited)

I made this yesterday but I couldn't upload it since my dad turned off our internet. Anyways, here it is:

Better quality

Posted Image

Press the link for better quality.

I was kinda bored and I need practice, so I made this. I made her happy since I didn't want to make a sad pony. She's has not exactly the same colors in her mane and she has a light grey body color, but this is how I made her. Tell me what you think everypony! And especially ShadowBolt!

Edited by Jokuc

I made this yesterday but I couldn't upload it since my dad turned off our internet. Anyways, here it is:

Better quality

Posted Image

Press the link for better quality.

I was kinda bored and I need practice, so I made this. I made her happy since I didn't want to make a sad pony. She's has not exactly the same colors in her mane and she has a light grey body color, but this is how I made her. Tell me what you think everypony! And especially ShadowBolt!

Could you make her body more white and fix the hair a bit check the update I made on her :)

(edited)

Could you make her body more white and fix the hair a bit check the update I made on her :)

She's has not exactly the same colors in her mane and she has a light grey body color, but this is how I made her.

Did you read my whole post?

I have already seen your updated post. I made the colors a bit wrong because I couldn't remember where they was supposed to be since I couldn't go back on the thread to have a look. As I said ..My dad turned off our internet. I don't know if I can recolor her since it was made in flash and I don't know how to recolor stuff in there. The only way I know of is to redo it. And I don't have time for that right now.

Edited by Jokuc

Did you read my whole post?

I have already seen your updated post. I made the colors a bit wrong because I couldn't remember where they was supposed to be since I couldn't go back on the thread to have a look. As I said ..My dad turned off our internet. I don't know if I can recolor her since it was made in flash and I don't know how to recolor stuff in there. The only way I know of is to redo it. And I don't have time for that right now.

ok :) but later then ? ;)

(edited)

ok :) but later then ? ;)

lol Sorry I was just messing with you.

It's easy as pie to recolor :P

Here it is:

http://oi40.tinypic.com/34ry3kp.jpg

Posted Image

Link for better quality. As before...

Just thought that white would be too light for the eyes.. Maybe I have to put some light grey outline on the eyes, idk.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1