Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not trying to be rude here, but I don't think pinkie's neck is suppose to be that thick.

Trust me... I know... but it was too big of a mistake to just simply fix without redoing the entire drawing.  There were a lot of minor mistakes fixed in the process of making this.

Overall i quite like it, very cleanly drawn, and overall just a good drawing.

However i will say the neck is a bit thick, and maybe even a little long.

Other then that however everything looks pretty darn good! Good job!

• Brohoof 1

Overall i quite like it, very cleanly drawn, and overall just a good drawing.

However i will say the neck is a bit thick, and maybe even a little long.

Other then that however everything looks pretty darn good! Good job!

Thank you.  I appreciate the feedback.  However, I am well aware of the neck problem.  It was just too big of a mistake to fix.

I can't draw so I had a girl at my school draw me Fluttershy. I really like and and wish I could do my own artwork.

I used to think I couldn't draw, but the truth is, I can, but I'm absolutely hopeless without a model in front of me.  Try that!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you.  I appreciate the feedback.  However, I am well aware of the neck problem.  It was just too big of a mistake to fix.

I used to think I couldn't draw, but the truth is, I can, but I'm absolutely hopeless without a model in front of me.  Try that!

What is a good "pony model" then? Can you give me some pointers?

What is a good "pony model" then? Can you give me some pointers?

Just pick what you want to recreate.  My drawing was a recreation of this. http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/360/e/7/smiling_pinkie_pie_by_yourfaithfulstudent-d4k8yhv.png

I'm not sure if I can give you any pointers, but what I can say is pay attention to all the details and try to draw it out.  If it looks wrong to you, erase and fix it.  It's that simple.

You could open up an episode of MLP on youtube or something, and pause it on some part and then try to draw one of the ponies. 

Or then you can just google a guide on how to draw ___ (any pony you want to draw). That's what I have done anyway.  ;)

Oh and the drawing is nice, just the neck is too thick, but you already know that. :)

Yes, yes I do.  How did you know?  Are you psychic?  Are you a genius?  Clearly there is no proof whatsoever that I would know such things on this page!

Thanks for the compliment.  It means so much to me that you appreciate my work.   :)

Hey there, your lines show improvement in confidence, and a Pinkie Pone Picture is always the best. If I had any critisism, I would say, your proportions are just a hair off (or that Pone had one to many cupcakes).

There's more than that.  In the picture that I was modeling, Pinkie's head was oriented quite differently.  I thought that was more obvious than the neck problem.  But then again, I know what I'm modeling off of, and the neck is a general point.

Thanks for the positive feedback!