Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced The Incredibles 2: Wrath of the Dark One

CornBreadGang

Okay, if you guys miss the Incredibles as much as I do, get excited! I'm proud to unveil my first advanced roleplay, The Incredibles 2!

Here's the story:

Months after the defeat of the Underminer, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, Violet and Jack-Jack are finally taking a load off and relaxing. That is, until the sun went out. In the new Darkness, one evil force threatens to turn the world into a cold, cruel, tyrannical empire. Now. The Incredibles must don their suits once again, to defeat the menace of the Dark One. But, time runs short, as the world gets colder and colder, will the Incredibles stop the Dark One in time?

The rules:

No godmodding

No excessive swearing

Make it at most PG-13

Please use good grammar.

How to sign up:

Hero or Villain-

Name-

Hero Choices

Mr. Incredible- super2379

Elastigirl- OPEN!

Dash- OPEN!

Violet- . Eris .

Jack-Jack- OPEN!

Frozone- GameytheGeemer

Villain Choices:

The Dark One- super2379

Syndrome- super2379

The Underminer- OPEN!

Bomb Voyage- OPEN!

The Omnidroid- OPEN!

Corruption- GameytheGeemer

And that's it. If you're interested, sign up! It's always open!

Here's the link to the RP:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/81773-the-incredibles-2-wrath-of-the-dark-one/

Edited by super2379

@@super2379,

2 things, while I respect that you want to do this. You know as well as I do that Syndrome is dead.

That said, can I be Corruption, Dash, and or Frozone.

I know Syndrome is dead, but, for this roleplay, I've decided to make something for him. He deserved to have more happen to him, so, for this, I've found a way to insert him.

And you can be Corruption and Frozone, but first, where is my super suit?

@@super2379,

I honestly never played that game. I wish that I had it though.

Yeah, I played it and beat it. It's cool to have, but, it wasn't that good of a game. The controls weren't good, the story was out of whack, and some of the voice acting was too monotone for me to get into the story like the actual movie. The ending wasn't worth it, either. Abu, like I said, it's a cool keepsake.

@@super2379,

Eh, it sounds about as good as Sonic '06 and I fucking LOVED that game for what I payed for it. (3 bucks)

It was better than '06, and it really depends what platform you're playing as to how good it is. The GameCube version was best, PC was second, and the worst was the GameBoy Advance version.