Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The League of Extraordinary Ponies (SteamPunk Roleplay)

Doc. Volt

@,

"Fine." Chain Mail said, finishing up the 20 or so soldiers mad rushing him because they ran out of ammo. "Where is the doctor? I get the feeling that if he told you to tell me to do something he's in trouble." He said, firing shots from Sonata at the advancing soldiers. "Eh, I could probably find him on my own." He said, teleporting in the general direction that Moonlight came from.

(Sorry for the short post, I have to go in under 5 minutes)

@@GameytheGeemer,

Volt finally reached the ship when inside he rumbled in the infirmary, he then swallowed a bunch of pain pills

"Much better..." he then jumped over the table while starting to tie a steel splint to the leg, immobilizing it

".. i hope this stuff works..." He then injected a painkiller in the broken  leg and an adrenaline syringe to the other sane one

"well it looks like i will have to fly a lot..."

he then slammed open the door with the shoulder, grabbed another coil bag and launched himself out of the fortress

"Back to the furball!"

@

NightStrike was still shooting pegasi when he saw doc flying. He shouted something at him, but Volt didn't hear it. "BUCK!!!" He teleported to Thunder.

"Ok how are you doing, their ground forces and aa guns are now mostly eliminated. Do you know anything we can do to those pegasi??"

@@Doc. Volt,

"Well, if you're going back into the fray, don't expect that AA gun until AFTER the fact." Chain Mail yelled as he once again swan dived off the ship. Unlike last time, he teleported higher in the air than he was before, simulating falling infinitely, otherwise known as the closest to flying he could get. Granted, it was really clunky and inprecise compared to even the worst of the pegasi's, but it was enough to get around. 

@@Wayzer

(Next post I'll be awkwardly killing some of the ponies before I take one of their jet packs. I'll have that for about 3-4 posts of slaughter before it explodes as an IED)

• Brohoof 1

@@Wayzer,

"Aim for their backs, that'll disable their wings. Like this." Thunder Dash gathered some electrcity and aimed at an enemy pegasus. He then fired a super fast electric shot that stunned the pegasus. Down it plummeted to the ground. "Just like that. Aim the guns at those enemy pegasai and take'em out." Thunder stated.  

@,

Volt saw ThunderDash destroing they jetpack

"yes i'll guess you are right!"

He then proceded to charge the coils while getting near the right wing of ThunderDash

"Let's fry some brains pal!"

Volt proceded to follow ThunderDash, covering him from back attacks while he was cleaning up the sky

"...i guess this is air superiority..." Volt said to himself ".. but still we need those AAguns... they keep coming... an AA attack should have a psycologic effect over them... they will believe that we are an army"

@@Doc. Volt,

"Thanks buddy. Let's finish this." Thunder stated as he prepped for another shot. He then saw five pegasai coming towards them in a V-formation. Thunder readied a double splitter shot. He gathered more electricity in both of left and right front hoof. He then shot the two energy balls, which collided at the lead pegasus. The shot then split into a V-line of electricity. The group of pegasai were stunned. Yet, more pegasai kept on coming. "How many of them are there?" Thunder asked as he readied another shot.  

@,

Volt looked to left, right, above and back for foes

"It looks like the coast is clear... strange.. i thought they were more... let me check.."

He then looked to a small CRT inside his bag

"No sign of magnetic distortions.. it looks like we have defeated them... am i right?"

In the forest a huge meccani noise started to advance, followed by trees falling.. the moon has been obscured by a black fog

"... i think we have a problem... Thunderdash... any ideas?"

@@Doc. Volt,

"No use flying towards it. Must be some sort of ambush technique. Aim behind the ship to make sure nothing is behind us. In the meantime, I'll set up some high-velocity blowers to see if we can repel this mysterious fog." Thunder stated as he made some tools appear with his magic. He then began to assemble the high-velocity blowers, by making the rotors out of strong, yet light blades of metal.  

@, @@The Time Pony,@@GameytheGeemer, @@Wayzer, @,@@Frosty V,

"what?? blowers? You must be crazy.. well good luck, i'll move the ship, i hope theat the team is ready with those AA... Chainmail should deal with those tanks.. i just hope he doesn't just run against them like a steam train... *praing* OH Luna please!!! Give him this chanche! Let him use his bran insted of the sword!"

Volt then flown toward the ship, his leg still broken... tha painkiller effect was fadin away

".. i Need nightstrike and Moonlight too... were the buck is that snipe..." Volt's mind was turned blank for a moment ".. the new pegasus! were is him?!?"

@@Doc. Volt,

Thunder then turned to see Volt's broken leg. "Hey Volt! I could probably fix that leg of yours...when I get the chance." Thunder stated as he continued to set up the blowers. Within minutes, he had the blowers set up. "All clear!" Thunder shouted as he started them up. The blowers had a little effect. The fog had stopped in it's tracks and very slowly moved back. "It has a small effect, but these blowers use quite a bit of power. I could probably make a forcefield around the ship, and that may be the only choice if the power drains rapidally." Thunder stated as he lowered the blowers' power a little. The fog very slowly inched closer. 

@

Jaeger pushed through the bushes that he had crash landed in to, caused by a stray AA gun shell. He scanned the area and saw Doc, he whipped out his rifle and cocked it back. He kept his head low as he trotted his way over to the stallion, seeing somepony else from the group. "I'm here Doc, just got caught up in some things.....literally." he almost yelled over the noise

@@Doc. Volt,

The doctor, had he stayed behind, would be slightly shocked at what would happen when he went after the tank. "Well," He said, as soon as he saw the smoke. He was in the air, so it was only a second after it arrived in the air though, "I am prepared for tanks." He said, summoning his Anti-Tank rifle (since they were invented (like tanks) WW1) and aimed at the head tank. He silently ran the calculations in his head, and shot at the tank. A single split second later, he teleported in front of the tank, but behind the bullet, and used his enhanced (but not super strength, just enough to break through aluminum) strength to punch through with the bullet.

While he doubted that anypony was watching, if they were this was a clear use of applied physics, something that the doctor especially would understand. But that thought only crossed his mind for a split second. He then grabbed the driver by the throat.

"I'd say that it was a dumb idea to make your tanks out of aluminum. But then, I'd be wrong. It's actually genius, if you don't happen to go against ponies that know how to murder tanks." He said before throwing the body of the tank driver under his own tank's treads. He died immediately.

Now, Chain Mail was at the head of one of the tanks. He turned around, and fired the external 20 mm Anti-Aircraft gun on the outside of the hulking armored vehicle at the tank next in formation. As could be expected, it blew the next tank the fuck up. 

@@Frosty V,

"Oh hi Jagder or the hell is your name... See that black smoke over her?" He pointed the hoof to the black cloud obscuring the moon "this is probably some chemical compound of theyr unicorns... i don't want to see what it does.. they  probably want to create a no fly zone so they can murder us from above with theyr gyrocopters... If we take off we will be killed by the cloud... I must hurry back at the Zeppelpony... i am sure i can do something to render in inhert.. i can mix a compound with the gas of the air chamber and then release it... i just hope that @ can handle it until i finish... you should cover him from enemy attack... he is playing with fans... "

He then spreaded his wings again fling at the higher speed he could, he entered from an oblo destroing the glass

"I have no time to bleed!" He screamed while rumbling in his laboratory

"Well, I'd say that it's time to finish this off." Chain Mail said a moment after blowing up the second tank. "Let's see what this button can do." He said as he pushed the button hooked up to the main cannon. A second later he had to grab his ear as the missile exploded 30 feet in front of him. The blast was so loud that it could more than likely be heard all the way from the airship. "Three tanks disabled, two left." He said, firing the AA rifles on the other 2 tanks that were locked between the rubble. The drivers were killed by the BFG's massive bullets. Now that he was done with the tanks, he teleported back to the ship.

"Well," He said seeing the doctor and his state near enough to the broken window. "You must have one hell of a healing factor to keep doing crap like that." He said. "Or be absolutely insane." He added as he walked to the kitchen. He had felt all the tiny bullets that actually went through the armor (all 10% of the ones he was hit with) had fallen out at some point, so he needed some food to go ahead and heal up. 

@@GameytheGeemer,

"who is more crazy? The crazy that listen to the crazy telling him that he is crazy aahha!"

actually Volt was hurted really bad, schratches and cut everywhere, a broken leg and three bullets still inside his body.. but nothing helps more than a pair of painkiller injections

"must ... find... formula.." Volt was acting like a mad scientist, looking at all the glass stuff and observing they content changhing

"yes yes i am enough crazy ahahah!" His eyes smaller than a dot on a calkboard... actually Volt was still awake thanks to the drug

he then passed a small canister to Chainmail

"Here it is Chainmail gww ahahah! Give this to the fan pony with thunders and spread it o o o o ovvveer the dark rainbowwwwwww"

He said before fainting on the floor

Edited by Doc. Volt

@@Doc. Volt,

"Well fuck." Chain Mail said, picking up the miraculously unbroken beaker after the doctor passed out. Regardless he teleported to Thunder nearby.

@,

"The doctor said put this on the 'Black Rainbow'. Here." He said, laying the beaker on the ground at his hooves. "Should nullify the effects of the more than likely chemical toxin in the air." He added before teleporting back to the doctor. 

@@Doc. Volt,

"Now." He said, picking up the doctor and putting him on a metal operating table in the back of the lab. "Let's see who's crazy." He said, setting the leg bone properly. He had PLENTY of experience with doing this, more usually on himself though.

When the bone was set, Chain splinted it with the metal rods around. After that, he looked at the less major injuries. Namely the bullet holes. "Well, looks like somepony wasn't moving around enough to force them out on their own." He said, pulling out his field knife. "Why am I talking to an unconscious person?" He asked himself as he sterilized the blade. Silently, and with medical precision, he plunged the red hot knife into the doctor's muscle tissue, and dislodged the lead bullet. He then used the med kit that was also laying around to stitch up the holes as he did with the mystery pegasus. He repeated the process, and put a note on the doctor's chest before he went to go make an everything sandwich.

"Don't be a fucking idiot. I have a healing factor to keep me from dying while getting shot hundreds of times. And armor. Armor that stops bullets, and glass. And I don't have to deal with broken limbs for that same reason." It said.

@@GameytheGeemer,@@Doc. Volt,

"Humph! Playing with fans...is this guy serious?" Thunder stated to himself. He then saw the beaker next to him. He then placed it near a fan as the chemical blew out towards the poisonous fog. The fog started to retreat. "That should do it for now." Thunder stated as he lowered the power of the fans to about 45%. 

NightStrike watched at Chain destroyed the tanks. He had took the liberty of killing their commander so all tanks where in total panic. They didn't fire even a single shot at Chain's tank. He also noticed some few weak spots in the armor of the tank. "Well, if I could hit the fuel tanks from that spot. It'll surely blow all the hell up. Need to keep that in mind. Now let's see how doc is doing."

@Thunder Dash

Jaeger nodded ignoring the remark Doc made towards his name, he galloped over to the pony Doc mentioned and slid in next to him, popping up and ripping a round through a charging enemy. He cocked back the bolt and stared at the other pony. "Playing with fans huh? Sounds fun." He laughed firing at another group of enemies.

@@GameytheGeemer, @@Wayzer, @@Frosty V, @,

Volt woked up in the infermiery over the medical table

"... whe..where am i? This is the ship..... wh what happened?"

his head was turning and the vision darker, he tried to get up but he felt down the table

"...my leg... it doesn't hurts... neither my body... gaw only my head.."

he tried to walk again but couldn't stand by his hooves.. then he saw a little note falling from his chest

"what is that?...." he then rode the note "... i can't bucking belive he healed me... bloody idiot i don't need an armor... well time to pack up the pride Volt" he said to himself "i just hope the team is alright and that the chemical compound worked.."

he started to crawl to the captain cabin while helping with his wings

"i need to move the ship... it can give cover to Thunderdash and can help the other to regroup... Luna help them please"

@@Doc. Volt,

"Well, if it wasn't that you were the only pony that could fly the ship," Chain Mail said, now without his helmet, between bites of a massive sandwich. "I'd say that you need to stay off you're hooves. Especially since I'm not saving your life if you go suicidaly insane again." He said. "Now like I said in the note, when you get shot or stabbed in the chest, you die. It only really serves to piss me off. I'm not an idiot, if you want to hurt yourself I'll be glad to knock you out and figure out the controls myself." He added, taking another bite out of his sandwich. 

(Here's the basics of what the sandwich is. Also the fact that there's meat on there isn't messed up. It ties to his healing factor)

ht_mcdonalds_dollar_menu_everything_sand

NightStrike teleported into the room:

"Ok we got most of em now. I hope we can clear away that fog. Because I really don't fancy being in the middle of that." Then he looked at Volt and Chainmail: "Man have you guys been arguing again. We really need to stop that if we want to work together."

@@Wayzer, @@GameytheGeemer,

"suicide Chainmail? I do what i do because i can and i must... thank you for helping me but if it bothered you so much then you should have left me die... like this world isn't going to miss me or something after what i have done at the factory.... nevermind.... i need to go to Thunderdash... he will need my help.. i hope it isn't too late"

@@Doc. Volt,

"It bothers me when the ponies that want to prove themselves and get in the line of fire do. Listen, I don't know why you think nopony would miss you, I don't even particularly care. You have a role to play on this team and slaughtering hordes of ponies and being in danger ISN'T your role. You fly the ship to let loose the gods of war, not die in combat." He said, finishing up his sandvich. "If you want to die at the end of the war, than I'll be happy to put a bullet in your skull." He said, "But all that aside, stay out of the fights. And busting out the windows with your face." He said, picking the doctor up and teleporting to [/b].

---------------

"This suicidal nutjob says you need his help. Since it would take somepony that was an absolute moron to think that that was just the rambling of a nutjob, here." He said, throwing the doc down.