Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The League of Extraordinary Ponies (SteamPunk Roleplay)

Doc. Volt

Crimson flew through the air frantically searching for a place to land. His hive had just chased him out, he had been blamed for another murder of a changeling. Crimson saw the ship and dived towards it He landed on the deck with a large THUMP. He looked up weakly searching for some pony to help him. His wings bled red blood this time instead clearness. The wounds had been caused by a changeling so the blood color was different. "Some pony help" he said to no pony. He was scared his form would flicker out, most ponies didn't take kindly to changelings He managed to heave himself up and fell through a door into a cabin.@@GameytheGeemer,@@Doc. Volt,@@Wayzer,@@Frosty V,@,

“That' s nice Chainmail... a “war weapon” is telling me that my logic is wrong... how funny.. i call that paradox but don't worry, nothing that will really matter you...”

Volt grinded his theeth looking at the unicorn

“.. now you are not aboard until you have reported either to me or to Chainmail!!! Buck!”

Volt pulled a lever to close the door, after that he proceded to check list the cockpit

“We will over the battle zone in less then an hour...”

He then unrolled a big yellow map over a table

“... i have the coordinates we can go, the rope is out, we are free to go”

The ship started to turn toward the north

“ I report to Canterlot that the team is moving... hope they are happy to see us”

After writing some lines and dots over his block he concluded

“If you have any wills or regret write them down now... maybe this is your last day ehehe... well maybe not for you...Chainmail will lead you to your rooms, i have a floating ship to pilot... enjoy the trip.”

a  big bouncing sound ecod over the entire lower ship

"what the hell was that?? Stupid birds! i hope they didn't pierce the air chamber!!"

He then angrily closed the captain door letting the rest of the team in the main room of the ship while fling outside over the ballon...

there were no birds... only a bleeding pony over it

"Diavolo!" ("hell!") Volt exclaimed at the view without thinking

Edited by Doc. Volt

@@The Time Pony, @@Doc. Volt,

NightStrike just came back all geared up, including crossbow and knife set when heard a thump.

He was the first to bolt out of the door and climbed on the outside of the balloon. Using his skills to not fall down.

Then he saw something "There it is." He thought "It appears to be wounded I'm not going to trust that."

He saw Volt flying outside: "He Doc. come here for a sec!!"

Then he climbed until he stood next to the pony and pointed his crossbow, already loaded with a deadly arrow "So you are probably only gonna tell me how much help you'll need when out here. But I don't trust nopony until I've fully questioned them. You're coming with me and Volt there." He pointed at Volt.

"Wrong wrong movement and there will be a nice hole in that head there." He said, making sure the pony understood he would shoot.

Crimson went to respond then passed out, due to blood loss an tiredness (can't spell sorry). "Please help" were his last words to the pony aiming the bow at his head. He hoped they would take his revolver, it was very special to him, it was given to him by his father and it had never let him down.

@@The Time Pony,

"And finally, the last of the 'ponies' are here. Didn't expect someone supposed to be a back up saboteur to make such a ruckus." Chain Mail said, teleporting to the outside are where the commotion was. "Still, can't blame him." He said, picking up the injured changeling. "After all, I'll be the one interrogating him." He said, not caring if he was overstepping any bounds. "After all, it'll be the perfect opportunity to wear my actual armor again." He said, thinking about the chest he arranged, at the price owing one of the guards, with the armor he went to Trotanmen in. Life was good sometimes.

----------

(I really hope Time will go with this since he's passed out)

When Crimson woke up , he would be tied to a bed by all 4 hooves, his more serious wounds already stitched and his minor wounds left otherwise untreated. If he woke up in under an hour, he would have Chain Mail, in his 'terminator' armor over him.

"Well, I know who and what you are. Now, why are you late. And better yet, why are you here?" He asked.

If he takes more than an hour, he'll be really bored since we'll be killing ponies then.

@@Wayzer,@@Doc. Volt,  

injustice_deathstroke_pony_by_dancesofsh

Think that for his armor, but all of the yellow is metal and a darker shade of orange.

((He doesn't know that he is a changeling that is impossible, he keeps that face way to well his, so I guess he's just be interrogating him. In the future just refer I him by stallion not changeling))

Crimson looked around "where am I?" He asked chain mail "and why am I tied up?"

@@GameytheGeemer

NightStrike stormed into the room. He was furious but he kept his calm behavior:

"How dare you take him away and not asking anypony! We may not have command here, but that doesn't mean you can just take him here and tie him up without asking!" He shouted keeping his switchblade ready

"We will talk to him when the time is right. And we all will not just you alone!"

Then he stepped closer and spoke more softly:

"Can you work with a team or can't you...."

@@Wayzer,

Volt opened the door with a kick flying inside, fully geared up and with Tesla coils charge

"where is that BUCKING IDIOT! CHAINMAIL! "

Volt walked toward the unicorn

" I DON'T TAKE PRISONERS IN MY SHIP! ESPECIALLY WOUNDED ONES! WHAT THE BUCK DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR BRAIN??? UNTIE HIM ALREADY!"

Then he walked to the tied up pony

"how are you friend? Need something? How are you wings? I can fix you if you need, just tell me... what this freak did to you?"

he then proceded to untie the ropes

Edited by Doc. Volt

"No am fine" crimson said slowly. "Um can I get these fixed" he said pointing towards his remaining cuts on his wings "thank you for letting me 'land' here" he stood slowly and stretched those ropes had done hell to his muscles. He backed away from chai mail slitghyly scared

@@Doc. Volt,

NightStrike looked over to Volt: "Before Chain here blasted in and took him away, I took the liberty to look at him for anything cybernetic or what could lead to Black Cloud. I couldn't find anything, but still I'll keep an eye on the guy. We shouldn't just thrust anypony." 

@@Wayzer,

What you say? You too? Oh come on! Sure we can't trust everypony but he is just a wounded pegasus!

well mate, welcome aboard the Zeppelpony.. the first flying ship ever.. we have some.. buisness to do... you can get a room if you want.. you weren't armed so i think you just crashed on there.. before reaching our destination we will left you in a safe place ok? Need something? Glass of water?

"Actually he was armed NightStrike said. He had this revolver with him. Looks kinda sturdy. It's not a design I know but then yeah, I've preferred crossbows."

He showed the revolver to everypony in the room and turned to Crimson:

"I'll give this to you, but I'm watching you, 1 wrong movement and this:" He levitated a switchblade "Is going to end up somewhere where you really won't like it to end up. understood?"

@@Wayzer,

Volt flown beetween the switchblade and the pegasus

"oh come on! You always act like this! You can't trust nopony! even me since the lab..."

Volt started to looking at the roof..

"well..."

he then took the revolver

"...it looks old... i feel some honor in this gun...come on Nightstrike... everypony has a weapon in this period.. you can't know who will find out there am i right? eh... eh"

Actually Volt was really worried... that wound wasn't caused from a crash landing... he was a pegasus and a doctor after all.. not that gender of doctor but still he wasn't stupid.. but he knowned that being trusted from an infiltrated enemy while you don't really trust him is always a good tecnique to not being backstabbed

@@Doc. Volt,

"I think you'll find yourself outnumbered on this matter Doctor." Chain Mail spoke up. "Besides, while he's wounded he isn't in need of any more immediate medical treatment. After all, if you took 5 minutes to calm down and examine him again you'd see that I already stitched up the deep wounds. He said as he walked out of the room.  "As for your prior question. How the buck should I know. Never done it before." He said as he shut the door.

@@Wayzer,

"MMM you should think he had to work in teams before. Well, Doc. since you like the guy that much you can take care of him now. I'm going to see Moonlight to find out how her stealth skills are. When we arrive, I'm planning to do some recon. I'll disguise as one of their engineers and try to see where the weak spots in their tanks are. Maybe I can even figure out their route."

He trotted out of the room

@@GameytheGeemer  @@Wayzer,@@Frosty V,@@The Time Pony,

"paint my words Nightstrike.." Volt screamed to the walking away unicorn  "...when the war is over i will kill that idiot!"

"ehi jagder come over here... tell me what you think about this revolver.. i am sure i saw it somewhere before"

"you!" Volt pointed the hoof to the pegasus "i don't think i got your name"

@Doc. Volt

Jaeger turned his head slowly when he heard his name. He stood up and walked over not saying a word. He took the revolver carefully from Doc's hoofs and examined it closely. "It is quite old....twenty years maybe." He said is tone cold. "Seems like it could do a fair amount of damage, but I couldn't really say until I see it used." He said handing it back to Doc, sporting a half smile.

@@Wayzer,@@Doc. Volt,

(OOC: Sorry for the late post. Did I miss anything important. Busy day and work and all...)

"Sheesh...he's harsh." Thunder Dash stated as he started to build an EMP unit. He made sure all of the wires were plugged in the right place, so the unit wouldn't misfire. He then saw another pegasus.

@@Frosty V, @,

"well thank you pal..."

Volt gived the revolver to the pegasus... "this is yours... i will keep the bullets by the way just to be sure... take those six and reload it"

Volt spotted Thunderdash building something

"what in tartation is he doing? NO NO NO! damn it! the capacitor goes in series with the solenoid! this way you will cut all frequency escept the ones we want, if you put them in parallel like you doing it will do the opposite thing! Resonance circuits pal! Did you studied them? aw nevermind let me help.. you done a real good job here..."

Volt proceded to esaminate the EMP unit with blikning eyes

@@Doc. Volt,

"Ugh, not that smart talk again..." Thunder stated out loud. "I got it dude, you don't have to be so all of top of like that." Thunder stated as he plugged a wire in responsible for the pulser unit. He then gathered some electricity and made a wrench appear. He then tightened the bolt to secure the wire in place.  

@,

"It is not about being at the top! it is about doing stuff with the head! You are working more like a repairing crew than like an enginer! Did you made a schematic first at least? I am sure not! Well buck that! Sorry! I am so angry with Chainmail that i am going to pick up a fight with everpony! If you need me i am in the cockpit hitting the wall! Goodwork!"

he then flown away trough the corridor, a big slam noise echoed trough it

Edited by Doc. Volt

@@Doc. Volt@@Frosty V,@@Wayzer,@@GameytheGeemer,

"Ugh, Doc seriously needs an attitude check." Thunder stated to himself as he continued to work on the EMP. He then gathered more electricity and made his diagnostic tester appear. He then hooked it up to the unit and ran a diagnostic test to made sure all connections were correct. 

moonlight yawned "will i ever get to do got dam anything i am here for a reason. not to look around at a butch of show offs that probobly fail at life." she said in an eager tone.

(seriosly what im i suppose to do i joined this roleplay for a reason not just to watch it move by)

@,

"Gosh, can't you say something positive at least. I hate negativity. You could just ask you know." Thunder Dash stated as his computer showed the diagnostics. The unit was ready to use. "Oh, and I don't think I got your name." Thunder Dash stated as he put his tools away.  

@, @,

"Bucking idiot! He think he can come here take a prisoner and command all the shit! I am going to kill you Chainm.."

A big explosion hitted the ship that started to shake

"WHAT THE HELL! "

Volt opened the door " what the hell is that?! we are not above the war zone!"

another explosion hitted the main room braking a hole

"SHit! AA guns! everypony get outta of here! move! Schnell! destroy those guns before we are a ship in the gates of the sky!"

He then opened the main door while hard turning the ship away