Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: The Glowmelon Mystery (REWRITE COMPLETE!)

Legendary Emerald

(edited)

Posted Image

AS SEE ON EQUESTRIA DAILY: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/06/story-glowmelon-mystery.html

Summary:

It's the day of the mysterious Glowmelon Festival and all of Ponyville is excited. But Twilight Sparkle is confused by the strange fruit that the forest animals bring in, and hearing that somepony or something named Glowmelina is behind the event only makes her more curious. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy decide to seek out the truth behind the festival, but not all mysteries are meant to be solved.

Rated PG for some crude humor.

Links

FiM Fiction.net (Recommended): The Glowmelon Mystery

Google Docs: The Glowmelon Mystery

This is the final, definitive version of my fanfiction, "The Glowmelon Mystery". The entire story has been rewritten almost from scratch, with new scenes added and an overall huge increase in readability and entertainment. If you ever read the old version, then reading this will seem like reading the work of a completely different writer. And if you never read the old version, you're in luck! You get to experience the story fresh and new, and read the best possible version of the story!

Please read and tell me what you think. B)

Also, I’d like to thank my amazing editor, Hal 9000. This story would not be half as well written without his help. :)

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I shouldn't do this..

I am reading it right now. Maybe it's me who is stupid but in

Clearly, her friends were off their rockers today, and she'd began to wonder if Spike maybe hadn't had the right idea about sleeping in that morning. Too bad the dragon had that thousand-yard stare thing going on, or she'd have told him such.

“Okay, you've made you point.” the unicorn nudged the pink pony's head back a few inches with her hoof, and then took a deep breath. “This glowmelon thing must be pretty special if its got both you and Rainbow Dash so animated.”

Isn't “Okay, you've made you point.” supposed to be “Okay, you've made your point.” ?

And point.” the unicorn nudged - point.” The unicorn nudged ?

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I shouldn't do this..

I am reading it right now. Maybe it's me who is stupid but in

Clearly, her friends were off their rockers today, and she'd began to wonder if Spike maybe hadn't had the right idea about sleeping in that morning. Too bad the dragon had that thousand-yard stare thing going on, or she'd have told him such.

“Okay, you've made you point.” the unicorn nudged the pink pony's head back a few inches with her hoof, and then took a deep breath. “This glowmelon thing must be pretty special if its got both you and Rainbow Dash so animated.”

Isn't “Okay, you've made you point.” supposed to be “Okay, you've made your point.” ?

And point.” the unicorn nudged - point.” The unicorn nudged ?

Fixed it on all sites. Thanks!

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

AS SEE ON EQUESTRIA DAILY: http://www.equestria...on-mystery.html

Summary:

It's the day of the mysterious Glowmelon Festival and all of Ponyville is excited. But Twilight Sparkle is confused by the strange fruit that the forest animals bring in, and hearing that somepony or something named Glowmelina is behind the event only makes her more curious. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy decide to seek out the truth behind the festival, but not all mysteries are meant to be solved.

Rated PG for some crude humor.

Links

FiM Fiction.net (Recommended): The Glowmelon Mystery

Google Docs: The Glowmelon Mystery

This is the final, definitive version of my fanfiction, "The Glowmelon Mystery". The entire story has been rewritten almost from scratch, with new scenes added and an overall huge increase in readability and entertainment. If you ever read the old version, then reading this will seem like reading the work of a completely different writer. And if you never read the old version, you're in luck! You get to experience the story fresh and new, and read the best possible version of the story!

Please read and tell me what you think. B)

Also, I’d like to thank my amazing editor, Hal 9000. This story would not be half as well written without his help. :)

Congrats on making it on EqD! If you need any other pictures for fanfiction I'll be able to hand draw them if you need me too, I've gotten allot better.

• Brohoof 1