Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Many OC's Do You Have?

Scratched Disk

I'm curious, how many serious OC's have you created and given life to? And after you make them, do you just save the picture and be done with them, or do you use them in drawings and writing and such?

I have 2 that I'm using, Scratched Disk being the first OC I've ever made. I run a fairly small Facebook and Tumblr Page about him, and have done many drawings of him. He is my most used OC and has been featured by several large artists and animations including PikaPetey, MelodyoftheWolf, and Clawed-Nyasu. When gaming, I RP as him and most all my user names are Scratched Disk, or Scr4tch3d_D15k. Some day when I get a decent computer I plan to start filming my games and uploading as him.

The other being Zephyr. He was my 2nd OC and was my Ponysona and was going to be used as a "ask the admin about Scratched Disk" tumblr character. But that fell though quite quickly and he was kinda left to fall apart. However, at times I just like to doodle him as I really loved how he and his hair looked, (being simple and molded after my own hair.) But out of boredom of drawing Scratched Disk, I've re-attempted to draw Zephyr as a SAO Player and is going well.

I want to make 1 more, as I want to try out a new hair style and color, however as I am fairly split in time between running a Zephyr and Disk Facebook page, I would find this quite hard. If I do make another OC it will most likely be a sibling who randomly pops in at times.

So, how many OC's do you have, and how active are you with them?

Edited by Zephyr Vortex

I have 2 but I'm only really active with one, Puzzle Piece. She was the only one I really cared about writing about and I just use her when necessary. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/puzzle-piece-r3213

I don't roleplay often and when I do it's usually with a canon character so I don't use her often. 

1 ponysona and 2 OCs. I don't roleplay them, they just exist. Been a while since I made any new vectors of them.

Doctor XFizzle (my normal form, I'm going through a One Piece phase right now) is my ponysona, and my OCs are Wingnut (Detroit Red Wings super fan) and Chromia (heterochromia eye condition).

post-124-0-34598500-1366928489_thumb.png
post-124-0-97530600-1335656787_thumb.png
post-124-0-09090100-1339367580_thumb.png

Edited by Donquixote DoXFizzle

Oh wow. Where do i get started? I've been playing the MLP RIM game, so I have quite a few characters made up.

My first OC is named Talespin. he's kinda a ponified me. He's a pegasus who's a writer. He tends to bemoan how most pegasi focus more on physical prowess than music, art, and literature.

My second is Night fall. he's a batpony who was a member of Luna's guard whose children were killed during the changeling invasion. He has some severe emotional baggage need;ess to say.

Then there is Inazuma. he's a Kirin (Asian unicorn) I haven't gone too deep on his story yet.

So far I have just 3 OC's so far. 

There's Cal Stonehoof (obviously my first OC)

Then Swift Pen ( a knowledge loving Pegasus), and Lilly (Swift Pen's outspoken, and brash sister)

I don't have any stories for them so far, but I'm working on it. :3

1 If you count only ones that mean anything

4 if you count all ones came up with in my head

5 if you count Bat Daring Do as an OC

2 if you count ones that mean anything including Bat Daring Do

Malinter is my first true oc in that he actually has a picture, backstory and everything.

He also has more of the real me invested in him than my other OC which were just redicilously overpowered.

Mal is just down to earth, no magic, now crazy powers, no sad backstory, He just likes to walk up happy with something to do and have a nice walk when he needs a break. :P

Edited by Malinter

I have 2. Since I have no artistic talent they are both made with Pony Creator, but whatever. My first one is Noelle Spells, which is my icon and in my signature. She is based off of me. I have brown hair but want to dye it red. I love the color blue and want to be an actress when i grow up.

My background story for this character is that she was forced to go into war and stuff, but I haven't had the chance to make a full profile thing

My second one is Holly Rose, who is slightly similar to Fluttershy. I just came up with this one so I don't have a story yet, but I think I will make her be pegasus who has a secret garden with magical flowers.

I have five OCs. Only two are actively used. One I have plans for. And the other two were designed for contests. Here's the list:

• Artsy Dreamscapes - Main OC and ponysona. Looks almost exactly as I do in real life. A ponified version of myself with similar personality. Unicorn.

• Pearl Necklace - Secondary OC, designed from a random ass sketch one time. One of my personal favorites. Earth Pony.

• Klip - Designed from Klipklopp, a silly joke about Klopp's name. Made into a fully-fledged OC who doesn't have a Character Database page yet. Still working on her. All I know is that she's a lesbian hair stylist who cuts ponies' manes. For now, have this quick sketch of her. Pegasus.

• Springtime Shine - Designed for Hasbro's Facebook OC design contest. I didn't win, so yeah. Not much really behind her. Earth Pony.

• Midnight Salsa - Designed for a contest about Earth Ponies where a music-related cutie mark with a specific color scheme was supposed to be done. Is Pearl's best friend, but doesn't have much of a role or personality beyond that. Will be redesigned later. Earth Pony.