Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Creator of everything, or the primal Chaos theory

zev_zev The outcast

WARNING: Possible spoilers. Possible bad English (apologize in advance, I'm Russian).

Prologue

Hello, everybody! Let's talk about the true ruler (Creator) of all Equestria (all MLP universe).  Did anyone interested, is there a pony have Pantheon of gods? Did you noticed that ponies often using the expression "In the name of Celestia"?  Plus, add that Celestia is the sole ruler (Luna hiding in the shadows, and does not participate in governing the state), Celestia is immortal (or at least, she's not dependent on time) and so forth... it Turns out that she is a kind of deity of ponies? So, she is the strongest representative of the pony-nation? It seems like flawless arguments, but I want to draw your attention to the TRUE ruler of Equestria. The one whose power doesn't even have dimension. The one who chose the Order to the Chaos, but it's not changed her nature, to the greatest ponies of all times and peoples. Ladies and Gentlemen, meet, Pinkie Pie

Oh Yes, I see the confusion on your faces, and I am prepared. Let's start with the background (at least as I see them).

Part I: About primal Chaos, and Harmony.

The are so many universes, where Order came from Chaos, and later becoming an independent pillar of the universe. And I think that this theory applies to MLP, anyway S02 E01-02 give us similar hints. Suppose that it was. And now, in the times of the so ancient that on them there is no mention in any book, was Chaos. Oh no, it wasn't bad times, just too... chaotic. A lot of people have association, that Chaos = Darkness and evil. It's completely false. Chaos is the total absence of law in the nature of things. The Order is a consequence of Chaos. Very silly to put the Order above Chaos, the nature inherently is chaotic. 
MLP universe, it's a world where harmony reigns right? But what the Harmony is? I'm not talking about Harmony of friendship, who consist of 6 elements (honesty, kindness, laughter, generosity, faithfulness and magic). I'm talking about the classical notion of Harmony. I brought the simplest formula of Harmony:
Harmony = Order+Chaos +Light.
Where Light is: Love+Friendship.
Where Friendship is (5 elements).

So Harmony is
Order+Chaos +Light.
Order and Chaos in its nature cannot exist together, in our case, fastening element is Light. This allows to create Harmony. 

To become clearer to you, let's play a little with formulas: img-2112998-1-Twilight-Emote.gif
Darkness + Light = Balance
Darkness + Chaos = Chaotic darkness
(
it's easy to imagine yourself what it is)
Darkness + Order = Organizing evil (like
Nazi Germany)
Light + Order =
Utopia (Perfect world to which aspire everybody)
Light + Chaos = smth like "All-absorbing light and fun, on the verge of madness" I don't know how to call it.

Anyway I digress from the topic. Let's imagine that in those elder times, when primal Chaos reigns, were the Lords, Lord of Chaos, which in General were the rulers of the world. Although the rulers of this too much. How you can dominate over the ever-changing world? But some kind of power they had. As time went on and was gradually formed idea to Order. Not even an idea, a vague feeling on the outskirts of consciousness. And it happened that one of the Lords (let's call him/her until that Lord X) became increasingly gravitate to Order. The nature of Chaos is very liberal, so, feeling flowed into the ideas, ideas became formulas formulas turned into axioms. And the Order began to grow, the democratic Chaos noticed something was wrong too late, Lord Discord tried to resist, but was defeated and imprisoned in stone (for the embodiment of Chaos agree the worst fate). And Order is prevail in the whole Universe. And as you know the Order does not tolerate confusion, it's need strict hierarchy, need... a ruler. And of course Lord X became a ruler. The Order became the dominant pillar of the Universe, Chaos was forgotten and abandoned, and the incarnation of the Order became the sole masters of Equestria. 
So, what about Lord X? Oh, he liked Order, he was faithful to him, but as a being initially chaotic, it was still against his nature. He was bored, and responsible for his subjects vexed him. But he couldn't change anything, the Order became so strong that it's would engulfed Lord X without reserve. In desperation he called out to the sacral knowledge, made quintessence of Order, and absolved himself of all obligations. As you have already guessed, quintessence of Order were sisters Celestia and the Luna. But what could he do with himself/herself? He/she liked Order, but Chaos also was in his nature. And then he/she decided to take the fate of the simple inhabitant of Equestria, while remaining so chaotic and independent as possible. He once and for all take on the appearance of a normal earth pony and lost the greater part of his forces... 

Thus was born Pinkie Pie, as we know her. 

Part II: The mystery phenomenon of Pinkie Pie.

I think that nobody will deny that Pinkie Pie is the most strange character. There are a lot of moments in MLP, where Pinkie looks... chaotic powerful?  Here is just few of them: 

S01 E01-02: introductory episode, nothing special. Except for the fact that all sorts of unnatural things like trees with creepy faces only to amuse our Pinkie. 

S01 E05: And here begins interesting. Rainbow Dash - student of pegasus flight school , candidate for accession to the best flight team Equestria, the only pegasus, who is able to overcome the speed of sound and perform Sonic Rainboom suffers a crushing defeat in the race to "usual" earth pony. Pinkie move in the ordinary for her unhurried manner. This is a little unbelievable. 

S01 E10: Probably the best proof of paranormal power of the Pinkie Pie. Let's go see what's happening. Fluttershy is on the edge of Ever free forest, she meets some creature, strange, but nice. The creature turns out to be very prolific, and soon all of the M6 gain for themselves the new Pets. No, not all, Pinkie with the utmost contempt refers to what is happening, and after, and even starts doing strange mind with things. Then the events are unfolding rapidly, ??????????? devour everything in their path, and only Pinkie Pie unable to stop them. While Celestia never been faced with such phenomena and only mentions about the invasion of any strange beings. So... Pinkie knows more than ruler of Equestria? Could not be better suited to my theory. 

S01 E15: Well, there is simply no other options. Unexplained Pinkie-feeling, not giving in to any analysis and logical explanation. Just take it for granted, She predicts absolutely crazy and unrealistic events. Maybe it in its her chaotic nature, huh? 

S01 E20: At the end of the episode, Pinkie appear in the mirror, and says that disappointed that Twilight Sparkle could not keep the oath and said that Spike crashed in Rarity. HOW SHE DID IT?!

S01 E23: Here we see a little bit of childhood of Pinkie. Well then she's not immortal, can have a place reincarnation or something else. By the way it's probably true, because pony, equal to the age of the Celestia will cause unnecessary for Pinkie suspicions. And you just listen to the ending of the dialogue: "Here, and it was built Equestria" 

S01 E25: Funny if Pinkie in S01 E05 in a quiet mood playfully ahead of Rainbow Dash, what will it be when her further motivate will be the anger and curiosity? That's right, Rainbow Dash is not stand a chance.

S02 E01-02: Very interesting series from the point of view of my theory, because it Pinkie meets her "old friend", the Lord of Chaos Discord. And though thousands of years have passed, and they naturally do not know each other, but soul mates can be seen from afar (first appearance of Discord, time for a couple of seconds until the overthrow of Discord). Pinkie is VERY clearly not against Chaos, at least In relation the rain of chocolate milk. 

S02 E04: - Pinkie having foolish fun, perfectly understanding, that is not Good. She taunts on social adaptation difficulties of Princess Luna. Even when Twilight asked her to not doing that.  What to do, Chaos sometimes takes it's toll.

This list will be updated as I will watching MLP with the necessary accents. Yes, I didn't even watched full season two, yet.

Still a bit: 
Where did she all the time takes a variety of things, not owning the magic? Where she gets so ironic insane attitude serious things? The answer is very simple: Pinkie and the Discord has the same nature, simply Pinkie Pie more is to Order.

Hope you had fun to reading it :D
Edited by zev_zev
  • Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I am disappointed at no point in this does Fausticorn, chosen servant of Hasbro, decend from Deviantart and say "And Lo, I shall create ponies"

Edited by Malinter

• 2 weeks later...

aaaah philosophy, we meet again....interesting to be honest, but really everything you just said, no offence but it really has no meaning and no point, its all just creations, like machines....of course yeah the mind of a pony (human) its capable of many things, but without these creations like harmony chaos and stuff everyone would just be stumped, and would look at the world as a grey painting of nothingness...i can go on for hours going deep into this but it will be....pointless.