private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@,

"That's a relief" Nik sighed, suddenly snapping his fingers as he got an idea. A leech seed burst out of his back and landed on the ground in front of Melissa. "I don't have a phone or phone number, but if you want to talk to me, just lightly squeeze the Leech Seed" Nik explained, looking proud he had come up with a phone substitute 

• Brohoof 1

Melissa

@

Melissa picked up the seed curiously and lightly squeezed it. "Is that all I'm meant to do? Just squeeze the seed lightly like I just did?" She asked curiously. It felt weird. Hard but soft. "This is a Leech Seed but you're using it as a way for me to contact you? Why don't you just buy a phone?" Melissa asked him.

(edited)

@,

"First off, please don't just squeeze randomly" Nik grumbled, getting a headache from the telepathic feedback. "Only squeeze when you want results" Nik cautioned. "Second of all, I have no money" Nik laughed bluntly. "I got all of it from the old bandit camp and used it to buy my way here. I could ask my parents for help, but I am not going to return like a beaten dog" Nik hissed defiantly 

((So much innuendo))

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

Melissa

@

Melissa quickly but carefully placed the Leech Seed away as she saw it was giving Nik a headache. "What do you mean you won't return like a beaten dog? Did they disown you or something?" Melissa asked. She kept quiet about the bandit stuff and didn't bother to question it.

@,

"Well, no" Nik laughed nervously, wringing his tail once more. "More like I disowned them. Said I hated them and didn't need them" Nik admitted, looking bashful. "I don't regret that choice, but it does make life harder sometimes, that's for sure" Nik explained, sighing deeply 

Melissa

@

"Ohh. I wonder what you're parents think about you. They must be worried. I know! I've got a mobile, luckily it's on full charge. Do you want to call them and see what they say?" Melissa offered. If he didn't want to then that was fine with her. She just wants him to be able to at least talk to his parents.

@,

"Won't work" Nik sighed, looking out the window. "Back in the gang, Mick called my parents as a joke. However, the person who responded wasn't them. I guess their number changed while I was gone. With some time, I could track them down, but I won't investm y time in doing that" Nik explained, not mentioning he had checked a few times after the Sceptile beatdown 

Melissa

@

"Okay then." Melissa said softly. She looked at her phone and realised that she hadn't called her dad ever since she got there. She doesn't want to risk it though in case the phone runs out of battery while talking. "So what do you want to do now?" Melissa asked.

@,

"I think I'll go off now" Nik laughed, turning around. He turned back though as if forgetting something. "One more kiss?" Nik questioned, opening his arms to leave himself more open. His tail flicked around as if it was a snake, looking at Melissa hungrily. A slap from Nik put his tail back to it's proper position behind him

(edited)

Melissa

@

Melissa got off the bed and gave him a hug. "For now a hug. Okay lover-boy?" Melissa said. She let go of him and walked out the room to find somewhere fun to be.

Nico

Nico arrived in the Berry Garden and plucked a Tomato Berry to eat. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the Lopunny teacher's ears turn to the sound of his munching. He found it slightly creepy.

Edited by Pixelate
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Nik looked pouty but accepted it and teleported away, landing next to Rune and Synthia.

@,@@Suitaloo,  

"Melissa is pretty" Nik drooled, sighing and leaning up against a tree. "...Thanks Rune" Nik grumbled quietly, crossing his arms. "This is just a one time thing though" Nik quickly added

• Brohoof 1

Nico

Nico had sat down on the grass and laid his back against the school wall when he heard Nik talk about Melissa. "Great. Now nowhere is safe." Nico muttered to himself.

Charlotte

One of Charlotte's ears swivelled to the direction of Nik's voice while one stayed in the direction of Nico's. (Yeah, yeah. It must be painful but she's used to her ears doing this)

@@Suitaloo

"Yay. Nik's back. Without that Floatzel girl." Charlotte said sarcastically.

(edited)

"Probably trying to isolate the chemical components in Leppa berries to concentrate and increase their effectiveness. Maybe genetically engenering them to yield more fruit." She bites her lip, thinking of the possibilities, "Usually, with plants, if you add genetic material they grow bigger..."

"You realize that the school doesn't have the same facilities you're used to right?" Rune asked. "I don't know where you plan on getting genetic material, unless you're somehow going to synthesize it from other berries here. But there's also no power, unless your generator is able to power any equipment you may need. Sorry if this is shooting down your hopes, but it's just not likely to happen right now." He said, shrugging.

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

"Nevermind about that. Hang on." Charlotte listened for a bit before confirming what she heard. "A lab for berries? What the heck does that mean?" Charlotte asked.

"She might be trying to crossbreed them. It's not the first time I've heard it happen." Althaia replied, shrugging. "In fact, the gardening club does it quite often. I know I've played around with it a bit before, it's not hard to do, just you have to pollinate the flowers yourself rather than relying on Combee to do the job for you."

@,@@Suitaloo,  

"Melissa is pretty" Nik drooled, sighing and leaning up against a tree. "...Thanks Rune" Nik grumbled quietly, crossing his arms. "This is just a one time thing though" Nik quickly added

"Fair enough." Rune replied. "Now get back to her or at least go do something. Lottie and Althaia are eyeing you warily, so I don't think you're very welcome here."

Edited by Suitaloo

"You realize that the school doesn't have the same facilities you're used to right?" Rune asked. "I don't know where you plan on getting genetic material, unless you're somehow going to synthesize it from other berries here. But there's also no power, unless your generator is able to power any equipment you may need. Sorry if this is shooting down your hopes, but it's just not likely to happen right now." He said, shrugging.

"She might be trying to crossbreed them. It's not the first time I've heard it happen." Althaia replied, shrugging. "In fact, the gardening club does it quite often. I know I've played around with it a bit before, it's not hard to do, just you have to pollinate the flowers yourself rather than relying on Combee to do the job for you."

"Fair enough." Rune replied. "Now get back to her or at least go do something. Lottie and Althaia are eyeing you warily, so I don't think you're very welcome here."

She blushed, though then Nik came in and she found herself searching both hers and Rune's person for spyseeds. She could not bring herself to trust Nik. Even if he somehow won her sympathy, he'd have to work harder than he'd care to. Knowing that only made it harder.

@@Suitaloo,

"Hmph, I'm glad we understand each other" Nik smirked before grabbing another duck with his tail and draining its life. "A snack" Nik explained as he teleported away. Nik wasn't really hungry, but annoying Rune was worth it. Besides, that duck tasted delicious! All meaty and with no fat 

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte just shrugged her shoulders. "Okay then. Blimey, that was a quick visit. Nik just came and went. I wonder what for? Doesn't really matter." Charlotte said. Charlotte swivelled her ears to try amd fimd something to distract as she was playing with her hands at the moment.

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte just shrugged her shoulders. "Okay then. Blimey, that was a quick visit. Nik just came and went. I wonder what for? Doesn't really matter." Charlotte said. Charlotte swivelled her ears to try amd fimd something to distract as she was playing with her hands at the moment.

"Yeah, well at least he isn't hanging around here, and therefore is not our problem." Althaia said. "Jeeze, nobody is waking up today. I mean, it is the weekend, but is everyone sleeping til noon or something?" She wondered aloud. She then started to laugh. "Maybe Darius fell asleep in the hallways again. Damn that was funny last time. Granted, I don't think he was amused when he woke up and some kids had written rather profane things on his face, but it was still funny nonetheless."

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte tried not to laugh at the thought of Darius's face being drawn on. "I think that everyone's staying in their until either: 1. They get hungry and are forced to come out and 2. Wait for the blackout to be over." Charlotte said. "So what's crossbreeding berries about?" Charlotte asked.

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte tried not to laugh at the thought of Darius's face being drawn on. "I think that everyone's staying in their until either: 1. They get hungry and are forced to come out and 2. Wait for the blackout to be over." Charlotte said. "So what's crossbreeding berries about?" Charlotte asked.

"Well, basically you plant berries next to each other and if you choose the right combination, they mutate and turn in to different berries. The first one off the top of my head that can happen is if you crossbreed a Leppa berry and an Aspear berry, one of the plants will produce a Hondew berry." Althaia explained. "Or, if you're either strapped for space or want to be more careful about it, you can take the stamen from a flower of one berry, and put it inside the flower of the other berry, in order to cross-polinate them and possibly make that bud turn in to a mutated berry."

She blushed, though then Nik came in and she found herself searching both hers and Rune's person for spyseeds. She could not bring herself to trust Nik. Even if he somehow won her sympathy, he'd have to work harder than he'd care to. Knowing that only made it harder.

"I hate when he does that." Rune said, referencing the husk of the chicken on the ground. "No seeds, right?" He checked under her ribbons. "He honestly has some of the most disgusting eating habits. Hell, first day of school, he starting eating a bird fetus right out of the egg. I mean, seriously, who does that?"

"I hate when he does that." Rune said, referencing the husk of the chicken on the ground. "No seeds, right?" He checked under her ribbons. "He honestly has some of the most disgusting eating habits. Hell, first day of school, he starting eating a bird fetus right out of the egg. I mean, seriously, who does that?"

"One who judges must also be open to judgement," Synthia replies, "While I'll agree that he is strange, and mostly unpleasant, I doon't really care for where I think this conversation is going. He's not up to the social standards, sure, but he is not inherently evil. Just, arrogant, and has a scewed world vision. Wait, that's judgement too. Dang it."

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte had a shocked look on her face when she heard what Rune said. "I-i-i-i what? Who does that? I think Rune just said that on the first day of school, Nik ate a bird fetus out of the egg. I'm going to go have a talk to him." Charlotte said as she got up.

Raiga

@@Suitaloo

Raiga had flat out jumped off of the roof when he'd heard Nik and Melissa's voice up there, wincing as he hit the ground below him.  While he wouldn't have minded some company, the Smeargle had made it perfectly clear that he didn't like him.  Rubbing his shoulder as he starts to walk back around the school towards the doorway, he pauses when he sees a girl laying in the grass.

After contemplating it for a moment, Raiga shrugs and turns to walk towards her instead.  He thought he might have seen the Porygon gijinka around the school, but he didn't think he'd ever caught her name.  "Morning...  You okay?"  Realizing that he still had one of his ear buds in he quickly reaches up to pull them out of his ear, shoving the MP3 player into a pocket of his robe.

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh

Sighing quietly as he manages to get his hair back into its usual ponytail, Lhee watches Amaura finish up her breakfast.  Making a mental note to buy...  No, find a bowl somewhere for her later, he pushes the crumbs together with his foot before glancing towards Razor's bed.  The Leafeon gijinka still looked like she was asleep, but Lhee figured that with the power out the students who got to breakfast early were going to have the best pick of what they had...

Reaching down to pick up Amaura, Lhee walks over and plops the tiny pokemon down on her bed.  "Hey Razor, I'm going to go get something to eat, power is still out...  We can wait for you if you want...  Or, you know, save you something...  Or something..."  Wonderful job.  Conversation was obviously becoming one of his strong points.

Zoey

@@Lyridian

Zoey slowly raises her head from her pillow again - she was bored.  And since there was no power she couldn't go through her morning routine of getting ready for the day to take her mind off of things.  Lazily she picks up one of her pillows and tosses it towards Amaya.  "Heeeey, you up?"  A dumb question considering she'd just thrown a pillow at her.  "You wanna go get breakfast or something?  I don't know where Zach is, he's always gone by the time I get up..."

Darius

@@Ampharos

"Where am I...  Oh, bloody hell."  Darius had somehow made his way to the library in his tired wanderings - not exactly where he had been hoping to go, but then again he wasn't entirely sure where he'd been trying to go.  Noticing Fernmint and Varric having some kind of argument, the Delphox gijinka simply walks over and joins them at the table.

Resting his chin in his hand, his eyes already half closed, Darius waves a hand at both of them.  "Don't stop on my account, I just need to rest for a minute..."  One of his ears flicks slightly, trying to register what they had been saying.  He was Kalosian, so the fact that they had been speaking French wasn't exactly a big deal...  The fact that he was practically asleep while walking is what had made it difficult for him to understand.

Raiga

@@Suitaloo

Raiga had flat out jumped off of the roof when he'd heard Nik and Melissa's voice up there, wincing as he hit the ground below him.  While he wouldn't have minded some company, the Smeargle had made it perfectly clear that he didn't like him.  Rubbing his shoulder as he starts to walk back around the school towards the doorway, he pauses when he sees a girl laying in the grass.

After contemplating it for a moment, Raiga shrugs and turns to walk towards her instead.  He thought he might have seen the Porygon gijinka around the school, but he didn't think he'd ever caught her name.  "Morning...  You okay?"  Realizing that he still had one of his ear buds in he quickly reaches up to pull them out of his ear, shoving the MP3 player into a pocket of his robe.

Samantha sighed. "Good morning. I can't say that I'm in the best condition I've ever been. Not exactly the worst, but definitely not the best." She explained. "I don't want to bore you with the details, but the short version is, I've got a sort of mobile life-support system that needs to be recharged nightly when I sleep. With this power outage lasting as long as it has, it's starting to draw power from my normal biochemical energy supply, which basically means I'm running low on energy and may shut down soon." Samantha continued. "Not facing death, mind you, unless the outage lasts more than a week, but if it lasts past tomorrow, then I'll go in to a comatose state where I'm constantly aware of what's happening to me, but can't move or communicate at all. If you've ever read 'I have no mouth and I must scream', it's basically like that." she elaborated, looking over to the Raikou boy. "So how about you?" she said nonchalantly.

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga shrugs slightly as he sits down in the grass next to her, staring off into the distance.  "Well, I've been better, but my own complaints seem petty when compared to your problem...  I don't suppose there's anything I could do to help?"  He turns to glance at Samantha again, tilting his head slightly.  "I'm an electric type...  I wouldn't dare to try a direct charge, but I could possibly keep something else charged while you drained the power from it."  He pushed the thoughts that had been bothering him out of his head for the time being, seemingly content to put his own issues aside to try and help.

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga shrugs slightly as he sits down in the grass next to her, staring off into the distance.  "Well, I've been better, but my own complaints seem petty when compared to your problem...  I don't suppose there's anything I could do to help?"  He turns to glance at Samantha again, tilting his head slightly.  "I'm an electric type...  I wouldn't dare to try a direct charge, but I could possibly keep something else charged while you drained the power from it."  He pushed the thoughts that had been bothering him out of his head for the time being, seemingly content to put his own issues aside to try and help.

"If only it were that simple. I need a ton of electricity to keep running. Even though you may have a lot of energy at your disposal, it will likely put you out of commission for at least a week just to keep me charged for a couple days." Samantha said. "Sorry. I appreciate the offer though. I just want to relax and conserve as much energy as possible. Besides, there isn't much to do while the power is out anyways, nobody seems to be awake, and it's the weekend so there are no classes. It's really depressing honestly."