Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trixie: Ace Attorney: Looking for voice actors for simple lines!

SourceRabbit

Hey people!

Name's SourceRabbit, for those who do not know who I am, i am a SFM animator, I have done a plenty ammount of projects by myself, but this time, I need your help.

Right now, I am making the animations for a small series i am making, named Trixie: Ace Attorney, if you are familiar with Turnabout Storm, then this will be familiar for you. It's a new crossover between the games of Phoenix Wright and MLP, just that we have a new Deffense attorney, Trixie Lulamoon herself.

I need voice actors for the Defense, her company, and the prosecution, saying these classical lines:

1.-OBJECTION!

2.-HOLD IT!

3.-TAKE THAT!

Yeah, that's pretty much it, easy enough huh?

Just in case, here are the characters needed:

Sonata (Mentor and Attorney) :

Here's the video which contains her and her voice, for anyone interested.

post-23326-0-20451300-1388099815_thumb.png

Trixie: (Rockie Attorney)

post-23326-0-66249900-1388099874_thumb.png

Derpy: (Prosecution)

post-23326-0-71342000-1388099893_thumb.png

That is all!

• Brohoof 3

I'll totally sign up for Derpy!! Which lines should I say for her? And what's the deadline on the lines? I'm away from home for a few days (where my good mic is) but I can give you an audition if you'd like! :)

• Brohoof 1

I'll totally sign up for Derpy!! Which lines should I say for her? And what's the deadline on the lines? I'm away from home for a few days (where my good mic is) but I can give you an audition if you'd like! :)

As you can see, the three only lines I need are listed on the first post, thanks for joining in! I'll gladly hear your lines (I only need those three because the video itself will be more focused to look like a Phoenix Wright game)

• Brohoof 1

http://soundcloud.com/pandoravoices/trixie-derpy-objection-iphone

So here ya go! I tried for two since I've never done trixie's voice before. Mind you, this is on my iPhone and if you want to hear what my ACTUAL mic sounds like, listen to some earlier recordings.

I'll do it, even though, i am surprised that Ipod sounds so well

Here's a preview of how it should look like (For now) the best part is still to be made

• Brohoof 1

This was taken from my tablet ill do it with a better mic if I get the role

Um.. just ''what'' was taken from your mic? I don't see a link or something to evaluate D:

I'd like to join in for the series. IF there's any male roles, or any females with a voice I can try, I can do you WONDERS.

Maybe, if there are more Turnabouts in the future c:

Um.. just ''what'' was taken from your mic? I don't see a link or something to evaluate D:

Maybe, if there are more Turnabouts in the future c:

Is there a judge? Because if it's okay with you, can you use my OC as the judge, and I could play the voice?

Is there a judge? Because if it's okay with you, can you use my OC as the judge, and I could play the voice?

Sorry, but a judge has been stablished already, also, the only voices that will play in the whole series are the shouts, like the ''Objection!'' one

Hey i'd like to try out for sonata it may not be the best but here's a video for my audition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlixWcQcK1k&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for auditioning! This one's not bad, at all

http://soundcloud.com/pandoravoices/trixie-derpy-objection-iphone

So here ya go! I tried for two since I've never done trixie's voice before. Mind you, this is on my iPhone and if you want to hear what my ACTUAL mic sounds like, listen to some earlier recordings.

Oh! I also edited your lines, to see how they would sound in the actual video

..It's perfect, you have the Trixie and Derpy voices i needed!

Oh, also, i made a small video comparing the voices, for anyone who wishes to try making the lines, this is your guide

Thanks to LittleMissBloo for making an audition, i loved this entry (This is a not listed video, do not worry c: )

Shameless bump! People need to check this update

Edited by SourceRabbit

So the iphone quality worked for you then?

It kinda did, if you wish to make more lines though, it wouldn't hurt o: (Besides, the quality of the audio would be better) If you wanna do it, you can use the video i just posted as a reference, the lines are great, still n-n

• Brohoof 1

If you need... I don't know, another male voice in your project is there's someone of course ñwñ

I can offer my voice as well, I'd watched the serie of Turnabout Storm, and I really liked it... So I thought "Why not? I guess.. I can give it a try" But of course if you need it ñwñUu

Edited by WindAngel

Hey SourceRabbit!

Do you still need any voices like for different characters than the main ponies? :)

Well, for now all i need are these, however, a Sonata VA is still needed

There will be another role if i get to do a second Turnabout c:

If you need... I don't know, another male voice in your project is there's someone of course ñwñ

I can offer my voice as well, I'd watched the serie of Turnabout Storm, and I really liked it... So I thought "Why not? I guess.. I can give it a try" But of course if you need it ñwñUu

If i need a male VA, i'll be sure to contact you c; Thanks!

So I finally got to record me saying/screaming the words you wanted us to :)

I used different voices in this file, so hopefully you can find one you like :)

If you want me to rerecord something or change something I'd happily do it!

Hope you like it ;)

Objections etc.mp3

So I finally got to record me saying/screaming the words you wanted us to :)

I used different voices in this file, so hopefully you can find one you like :)

If you want me to rerecord something or change something I'd happily do it!

Hope you like it ;)

Hm, link is broken D: Could you upload it again so i can revise it and give it a shot? n-nU I'd love to hear your lines