Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Dragonshy

(edited)

This is the official thread on the show "The Walking Dead"

Discuss favorite characters to favorite zombie kill.

If you haven't seen the show I recommend you do watch it. It's one of my favorite shows, its about the zombie apocalypse and is a great Television show!

It was based on the comic book, The Walking Dead, mostly same story line.

Post your pictures and others, such as the toys.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Dragonshy
  • Brohoof 1

Oh yes, my second favorite show! (after ponies of course!)

my favorite character is Rick, and the best zombie kill was when Daryl killed those two zombies in the forest by himself with an arrow in him, only to be mistaken for a zombie himself by Andrea! (wow what a fail)

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

(The topic title)

The Walking Dead has got to be my favourite T.V series at the moment. I still haven't watched the new episodes from season 2 yet but I expect that they are fantastic.

P.S Daryl is best character :P

• Brohoof 3

Since I'm in a zombie mood (As shown by my recent topics about zombie games and anime) I do wanna check it out. Is it on Netflix or have DVDs or anything? I don't have cable to watch it on.

• Brohoof 1

Since I'm in a zombie mood (As shown by my recent topics about zombie games and anime) I do wanna check it out. Is it on Netflix or have DVDs or anything? I don't have cable to watch it on.

The first season is on DVD and available on Amazon, and you can watch clips from the episodes on AMC's website, there was even a miniseries of it made, and is on Machinima's youtube channel.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I think my favorite zombie kill was with the Well Walker or when Rick shot the zombie through the mouth of another zombie. ;D

Its on Netflix too

I watched the whole 1st season and I couldnt sleep for two nights afterwards because I'm scared of everything xD I'm having a break from zombies now after reading 4 books and watching the mentioned season but I hope to watch the second one one day :)

• Brohoof 1

Andrea was a total derp in that EP.

They almost lost one of their key components when she took that shot, irrational bizznich.If it wasn't for her new-found alliance with Shane, she would be thrown in my shit-tier character catagory.

• Brohoof 1

There was a pretty massive leak with the episode lists the other day, kinda ruined a massive plot twist for me. Just posting this to warn others not to go looking for future episode lists as there is a MASSIVE spoiler.

Caps lock and bold makes it doubly impressive.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

There was a pretty massive leak with the episode lists the other day, kinda ruined a massive plot twist for me. Just posting this to warn others not to go looking for future episode lists as there is a MASSIVE spoiler.

Caps lock and bold makes it doubly impressive.

LOL I watch it with my whole family, which im proud of spreading it to everyone I know, and my mom saw the spoiler. Thank celestia she didn't tell me!

Are you guys jelly of my new avatar with Daryl? XD

Edited by DRAGONSHY.MOV

LOL I watch it with my whole family, which im proud of spreading it to everyone I know, and my mom saw the spoiler. Thank god she didn't tell me!

Are you guys jelly of my new avatar w/ Daryl? XD

Hes. . . . beautiful!

Dang, I need to start watching the newer episodes, seems like some serious shizzle is going down :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I like this show, but holy crap I want Andrea to get shot right in the frickin face.

Then get eaten by zombies.

Not necessarily in that order.

If she wasn't on Shane's good side, he would totally pull an Otis on her; and I would laugh.

Oh my gosh! I am way too far behind on this series! I think the last episode I watched was episode 7 of season two?

Umm, does anypony know how many have come out since then?

Because I am debating whether to wait longer, and have a marathon with a friend or catch up now..

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh my gosh! I am way too far behind on this series! I think the last episode I watched was episode 7 of season two?

Umm, does anypony know how many have come out since then?

Because I am debating whether to wait longer, and have a marathon with a friend or catch up now..

Episode 11 coming this sunday. Edited by Dragonshy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So what are your thoughts on Shane?

He thinks like me. Staying alive at any cost. I like Shane exept for the part that he is kinda psycho and a little bit mean lol

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

He's a dick. Not gonna say why because of spoilers but he has just always stuck out as a bad person for me.

I think he has good ideas but he doesn't ask the rest of the group before putting them in action. Hes not perfect, but in some aspects Rick isn't perfect either. He has a, my way or the highway attitude.

I think he has good ideas but he doesn't ask the rest of the group before putting them in action. Hes not perfect, but in some aspects Rick isn't perfect either. He has a, my way or the highway attitude.

I suppose but I still see him as the most unstable and violent member of the whole group. I suppose the word I'd use for Shane is 'hothead'.

• Brohoof 1