MLP Vinyl figures

Twilie

This thread is a discussion about the Funko Vinyl MLP figures (Vinyl Collectibles, New Mystery Mini's, Funko POP figures etc..). Feel free to post about any of the following;

Pros/Cons

Where to buy

How much they cost

Your collection

Etc. 

I just recently got a whole lot of the Mystery minis for Christmas/ at target Target /at Hottopic 

I also have a Sparkly Vinyl Scratch Hottopic Figure

I really like the Mystery Minis, although I have found 2 problems with them.. As you can see, some of their tails have come off. Also, I have noticed that if you put two of the minis in the same bag or rub them together, sometimes they get paint on each other and it doesn't really come off.. 

Most of them were around $6-$7 which is a pretty good price for what you get considering at hottopic you have to pay $5.50 for 1 blind bag pony

post-17919-0-98228600-1388961855_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-33761300-1388961874_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-19015100-1388961893_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-67848800-1388961909_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

post-8308-0-79770000-1395439789.png

Rock, you are a rock. Gray, you are gray. Like a rock, which you are. Rock.

These are nice figures in my opinion

Also i think i saw them in a geek shop in london.... Red planet? i don't know

I was close to getting one but i didn't have any money on me because i had spent it at tokyo toystore XD

Iwants that derpy!

I love the vinyl figures! I myself only have a standard large Vinyl Fluttershy figure. I'm going to order a Vinyl, and Octavia tonight off of Hot Topic though.

I also have a mini-vinyl Rainbow Dash. I think having the fur color be black looks epic. Also, these 5 dollar figures are surprisingly high quality. Awesome! B)

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-79770000-1395439789.png

Credit for the signature goes to Kyoshi

I like them, I plan on getting 1 or two, eventually. I have one issue with the Rainbow Dash one, the way they have her mane and tail painted. Other than that, they're great vinyls.

Edited by ~Daring Dash~

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

Personally, I think they're the highest quality figures you can get at such a good price. I definitely plan on getting RainbowDash, Fluttershy, Vinyl, Derpy, Spitfire, Octavia, and Dr. Hooves. Just the regular versions. I don't really need the black ones, although it might be kind of cool for Vinyl, Dash, Flutters, and Spitfire.

• Brohoof 1

AcXXucv.jpg

Credit to Kyoshi for the awesome signature!

• 2 weeks later...

I love the funko Ponys the only proble i have with them it that they all(The big vinyls) have a seem on their neck. but i love them i have a clear rainbow dash, a standard rainbowdash, a fluttershy, a pinkeypie and a derpy.

Credit to Kiki

img-23852-1-post-18984-0-98301200-1417638455.png

• 1 month later...

I"m in search of a Fluttershy, where might I find one for under $30, shipping included to Canada? (Or even within Canada)

I'm referring to the large Funkos.

As my best bet right now is one on eBay for $30 shipped.

I should've gotten one sooner, when they were cheaper.

Edited by ~Flutterdash~

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

I'm the Vinyl Figures most outspoken critic.

They have: Bon Bon, Lyra, Dr. Whooves, Derpy, Octavia, and Vinyl.

They also have 4 of the mane 6.

No Rarity, no Applejack.

Screw that. Don't tell me a Rarity or an AJ wouldn't sell better than some background pony :okiedokielokie:

I'd like to purchase their product, but I refuse to until they get their heads out of their asses, to put it lightly.

• Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I agree with Scootalove and ghostfacekiller39 that they should AT LEAST release the rest of the mane 6. They would sell nicely since Funko figures are very show accurate and nice vinyl collectibles. 

KSXy5KO.png

Signature made by me.